mundi fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mundi fred

morn all .in fact in 20 mins its midday "Ive been up this morning since early o clock...just decided today was the start of house cleaning week...so been pretty busy so far..now got a sparky cooker a.. woodwork wax polished front dining kitchen hall stairs n landing polished hoovered...conservatory windows cleaned kitchen and cons floors mopped upvc on conservatory cleaned...so just a quick break...still got upstairs and the outside windows to clean..tomorrow that will be..

yesterday was pretty good for my 2 friends ..not so great for me tho..but hey ho ..dont go over it you wont find it..plus my knee starting giving gyp..so I packed in early..any way thats my story so far ..interesting innit ? not!

cupa soup timer for me anyone else ..or brews all round?

hiya Sam hows you then ? all good matey? did you get any toons played yesterday?on the way down to Lincoln yesterday we saw a vintage ploughing rally..all these old tractors...including 2 steam driven ones..

hiya Lav..hows you then today?already for the onslaught today ?heres one heavy duty brew for you..all the best for today...

hiya bear ..your mind needs to slow down??mine never does that!!you just have to control it thatz all..as for the left over curry..did you heat it first?reason Im saying that..is any leftover curry or chilli ..I used to let it go cold and puti t on crusty bread sandwiches ..yum yum!!sounds yeuch bit its tasty...have a great time off

hiya pauly ..hows you today then?hope you are doing good

hiya ppqp ...hope all went well at weekend ..did you go to your dads?

hiya pie...glad you are ok..well done you ..and also to ns for her help ...so what have you been up to this weekend|?did you see those Vietnamese dogs for sale ...something like 40000£ each...they come from a little island vietnam way ..nice ...but not that nice!!

hi mary jo ..you well

hey det time for you to sign in matey ..you ok?

hello ns hows you then?take it you have got the children?

right folks for the offski ...have a great day..

Good to see that the UK still has solidarity, as witnessed in the Rugby World Cup

One out, all out..

There's rumours Oscar Pistorius might have to wear an electronic tag on his leg while he's on house arrest.

*Two months later

"Congratulations, Mr Pistorius. The tag says you've not left the wardrobe since your release."

Lecturers from a University in Manchester Faculty of Engineering boarded a plane.

When the plane was ready to take off, the pilot said, "Welcome on Board Ladies and Gentlemen. May I please inform you that this plane was manufactured by your own students in the university and this is the first time of flying"

Immediately they heard that, everyone ran out of the plane except one professor Bob, who sat comfortably.

Everyone was surprised and went to his seat to ask him why he did not run out of the plane like others did.

He smiled and replied, "There is no need to run out because if it is true that this plane was made by our students, then with what we taught them, I am very sure the plane will not even move."

Dear Monday,
    Why are you always back so soon?
    Don't you have any hobbies?

My wife woke me up this morning and said, "Your alarm is going off."

"Fck it," I mumbled, "I'll get up in 10 minutes."

"That's not a very good idea, is it?" she said, "Your alarm is set for a reason."

"Okay," I shouted, "I'm getting up now!"

"Too late," she replied, looking out of the window, "Your car has just been stolen."

Did you know that if you type '58008' into a calculator and turn it upside down...

...you really do need to get a life!!

I approached a sales assistant today.

"Hi, sorry. Do you mind if I ask a really silly question?"

"Not at all" she smiled.

if you had a car that traveled faster than the speed of light and switched the headlights on ..would you see them?

My psychologist just told me I'm suffering from, 'delusions of grandeur'.

Bit rich considering I invented him.

A guy goes into a church and finds the vicar.

''Father!'' he says. ''I need you to pray for my hearing.''

''Certainly my child,'' the vicar replies. So he puts one hand on top the guys head, and a finger in his ear. After about 3 minutes of hard prayers, the vicar takes his hand off and his finger out.

''How is your hearing now my child?'' the vicar asks.

''Well I don't know,'' guy says. ''It's not till next week!''
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    Mick, thanks for the start up. Can't help but think your knee is never going to get better if you don't let it? Just sayin'. I know it's hard to keep a good man down. Like the vicar one!!

Good frost last night. Remained windy yesterday so still couldn't get plastic on the greenhouse, not sure yet but I'm bet our few tomato plants bit it last night, we covered the best we could but still had some open areas.Oh well, know better next time. Still, we have some apples to pick now. This variety always tastes better after a little bit of frost, they're called Arkansas Black and are goooood. Got some tunes played yesterday. This weekend I'm looking forward to seeing Kevin Burke at a house concert nearby. He's a great fiddler!! Off to do the farm visit thang.

Hope everyone has a loverly day
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, woke up yesterday at my usual time,started the coffee,then went back upstairs and fell asleep again,felt soooo groggy all day,although its probably grogginess from my bender still piecing that one together, mentally and physically, I want to put it behind me but I also want to sort out what it is I'm doing wrong,can't be living like this anymore, don't want to always be scared of relapsing, doing it,picking up the pieces etc,anyways,rained here Sat really hard,the roof started leaking in my bedroom in the same spot it was leaking before,landlord hires el cheapos to work for him,asshole!there's a spot I think is mold,maybe that's why I'm sick all the time,who knows,hello to all,hope everyone has a great Monday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Monday morning Abbers,

Sunny & frosty here this morning, oh boy!
        Granddaughter has been bouncing around for two hours already, ha ha. I'm just working on my coffee & coping the best I can, LOL

Mick, when you're finished your house mine needs some attention. Where do you get the energy??
        Did I mention my DIL injured her knee Friday evening? Sounds like the same injury as yours? Knees are important!!!

Sam, lots of frost here but no snow - yet!!
        I think it will be warming up as the week progresses. I hope you get your apples picked & stored

Pauly, let's get the new week started off on the right foot.
        Healthy foods, lots of water, some fresh air & all that.
        Have you contacted your landlord about the leak & mold situation? Don't ignore that, it could be making your allergies worse.

Hello to all & I hope everyone has a great AF day! I'll check in later-ish.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good morning everyone. Just read mick's post and it made me chuckle to hear him mention the conservatory. We have no such rooms in the u.s.
          Finally cooled down a little at night and it even rained a little.
          Yes mick I am well and I appreciate you asing.
          Had a nice weekend. Cooked and made a big jug of hibiscus flower tea which is my go to non alkie drink.
          Have to remember that when you take a little vacation from the Internet in this kind of a forum everyone probably assumes the worst.
          I am getting better about that. I actually even joined another online community which is primarily women and I'm enjoying it.
          Haven't yet read everyone's updates as it is early morning and I have to get ready to be a wage slave. Also need a couple more cups of Joe before I can deal with mick's jokes!
          Wish everyone a wonderful day.

Comment

Greetings Mick, Sam, Pauly, Lav, Maryjo, and all to come.

Canine lodgers have all returned home, so it's quiet and serene here this morning. I noticed yesterday in the grocery store, that I no longer fear the wine aisle as if a dragon were waiting there to set me afire. Now it's just a row I can skip, as nothing on my list is located there.

Mick, good on you for getting so much cleaning done. Please do be careful on that ladder, though.

Comment

hey everyone,Mick you are very welcome round here anytime - decided to not pay for cleaners anymore and do ourselves.I'd in all honesty rather spend that cash on something more exciting/pay off credit card/save it for holiday/bathroom fund!
              Booked Euro 2 day break from tomorrow and hotel in UK for a night when fave band from my teens are playinglater this week

Other than that - happy to be sober - moment of BS ' ooh holiday,drink booze relax and celebrate' floated in,just letting it float and I'm not engaging with it.

Picked up parcels,paid cheque in,off to gym in a bit.Had planned to cook from scratch - tonight am having quorn,oven chips and baked beans as I've ran out of time and a quick gym visit will do me more good physically and mentally.
              See you tomorrow before I pop off
              one day at a time

Comment

Happy Monday Aberoooos!

back from a wacky road trip and then busy weekend trying to get my shed fixed up so we can use it for badly needed storage. And now this confuser is acting weird and being really slow...time
                for virus scan me thinks.

Pauly, any idea what set you off? hang extra tight ok? it's good to verbalize our feelings/thought process. something I'm not very good at but working on.

bear, what is quorn? never heard of that one.

very unusual to have all this rain here....rained all weekend which is very nice.

off to the grind..... be well everyone
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mick, I googled Vietnamese dogs, and came up with recipes!
                  So no, haven't seen expensive ones for sale.

Lav, Stella does Halloween!!

Comment

Pie, I'm going to dream about chicken Halloween costumes, I swear! Ha ha!!! Many of my Facebook friends post those pics for me. That particular pic was sent to me yesterday by my nephew's wife, Lol. Trust me, I will not be dressing the Stella in costumes, winter sweaters or snything else people come up with but thanks
                    I am still grateful that the supermarkets don't sell wine here in PA but that may change soon!

Hi there Det, busy, busy!

Hi maryjo! Good to see you!

Bear, I have heard of quorn but have never seen it. We are slow to introduce new things over here!!! Hope it was good.

Peace to all tonight!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

What the hell is Quorn?

Comment

quorn is a processed veggie protein made from mushrooms, some of it is nice, the mince is revolting!
                        Its a veggie alternative to soya mince,but better as fake chicken/bacon.
                        I think it's banned in the US for some reason,or just hasn't taken off - I saw a lot of zeitan in the US and we don't get that here.
                        one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                        X