firsdi twennytooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firsdi twennytooth

mornin all///and how are we today then ?all in fine fettle?well got my car back...got advisories on the tyres ..ony 2-3 mm of tread left ,but apart from that ..passed so thats it for another 12 months...Ive got asn appointment at the physio this morning..see if they can do anything with my knee ..its not only frustrating ,but Im not overly sure what I got told was right..so we shall see..anyways nuff of that ...lets have a brew and get on with bthe day...

hiya Lav...hows you today then?all good and hows the apprentice doing....secretly I reckon she gets away with murder when she is with you!!bought a pot of orange lillies yesterday ..and they are in full bloom ..came in from Holland ..they are lovely...here you go brew time...

hia pie n pie2 how are you both today then?:congratulatory:hope all is well..forecast over here is supposed to be good for the weekend..we shall see ..glad your dad is ok

hiya Ns ...reckon you are home now...hope you are well and....obviously plannin for your next trip !have a good day

Sam 123 oclock 4 oclock rock..is that not the kinda rock you meant?how are things with you today then matey ? all good I hope..

hiya pauly ..how are you ?is all ok?

hiya mary jo ,det sf ..bear you enjoyin your holidays?

right folks be well safe n sober

I'm sorry to hear your uncle was run over by a boat in Venice.

My gondolences.

"Harrowing" - What the chinese call Halloween.

Oscar Pistorius is to spend the next four years living at his uncle's house.

I bet his uncle's crapping himself.....

Because it's safer than going to the toilet.

Tony and Jane go to see a marriage counsellor.

The counsellor says, "So, you two are married, correct?"

"Correct," they reply.

"And you are having regular sex?" asks the counsellor.

"Absolutely," they reply.

"So," laughs the counsellor, "What is the problem?"

"Well, our partners don't really approve."

I'm going to a Southpark convention in Ireland this weekend...

Appropriately enough, its being held in Kilkenny.

I just bought my wife a hover board... sorry, a hoover and ironing board.

Brunette: "I'd love to have a Lamborghini just for one day."

Blonde: "I'd love to have one for longer than that."

A man goes into a library and asks the librarian where she keeps the books on conspiracy theories.

"They're right behind you," she says.

Following the state visit by Chinese president Xi Jinping, the ice hockey team Sheffield Steelers are to be renamed the Sheffield Job Seekers

I'm not saying my house is untidy.

But all the dust mites have packed their bags and fcked off.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    time seems to get away from me in the mornings and find myself rushing about so a quick check in and dashing out the door. Rocking away, Mick. Hope everyone is well

Sam

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good late morning Abbers

Sunny & warming up to 72 degrees today ~ perfect!

Mick, I hope you get some good news on your knee today. Did you have any xrays or anything? My daughter is studying physical therapy now so she'll be anle to help you next August when she graduates, ha ha!! Seriously, take it easy!
      I make sure the grandkids have fun when they are here but I also make them toe the line - believe me. I don't want to be responsible for turning them into a bunch of brats!

Sam, busy is a good thing, right? Nice rocks you've got there

Finishing up some work in my shop now, driving Ms Lily home this afternoon.
      Grateful for the AF way of life.

Have a great AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hiya Lav..went to the physio today...reckon its not a torn meniscus ..but bursitis compounded with a retracted quad..it has gone into retraction because of the pain ..etc..soooo do I sound like I know what Im talking about..its parrot fashion...got to ice it ..do exercises for short periods at a time...so if your daughter needs a guinea pig ...da da..here I am!!!off to make tea...roasted veggies and gammon..onions ,red onions peppers tomatoes parsnips courgette topped with rosemary and coriander..heres the pics I took this morning......hi folks ..how are you all

mno.jpg

fuscia.jpg

vine.jpg
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

So the buzz in my world today is about 20+ dogs who were seized on Monday because they were found in a commercial building in unsanitary conditions. Law enforcement was holding as evidence, pending judicial hearing next week, at which point, presumably the dogs would be released to rescue groups for rehoming. Well, early this morning said dogs were stolen from the temporary shelter.

Speculation on social media about what happened and who did it, is going wild. However this ends up, it's not likely to have a happy ending for the dogs involved. Very sad.

Nice pics, Sam and Mick!

Comment

Pie, what sad news for those dogs. How does stuff like that even happen? Crazy!!!

Mick, lovely pics. You have your very own mini Longwood Gardens going there - nice!
            I guess that's good news about your knee although still painful. Did anyone mention a Cortisone injection? Sometimes helps with the inflammation. Follow the instructions you've been given - no messing around
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X