mundazefred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mundazefred

mornin all ..and hows life in the fast lane today then?all good ? me Ive just pulled over for a wee while!! was out detecting yesterday..found a really bent up silver 3d from about 1600...so now the task is to clean and straighten it ...took it easy yesterday and my knee I think is starting to mend..not nearly as sore ..but dunno if thats the pain killers..All good here today..nice and sunny and the wabbits are out playing..finally pulled the last of my turnips and stored them..so the bedsare quit empty...only beetroot cabbage Kale chard and parsnips actually in...anyways brew time and on we go

hiya Sam ..howes you today?sorry about the carpel stuff ..Ive got something similar in my little finger and lost the feeling in the top half...but when mine gets bad I do exercise for it.. have a look at not only this but some of the others that are in the side panels

hey Lav ..ha ..who was landed with the kids then????I think you defo need a brew after all that drawing ..well done you!!take it no work was done in the shop?has grand daughter started the new pre-school?

hiya Pauly..hows you doing?glad to see you ..hope all is well in the head shearing land!!yep there is a shortage of folk on here at thew mo ...but you never know what people are up to ..there are some busy peeps out there...have a great day

hiya pie ..hows you ?anything over the weekend?

NS..hows life now that you have landed in your own part of the world?

hi Det whats you up to then friend?out shooting/fishing /camping /dossing over the weekend? (*delete as appropriate!)

hiya ppqp ...hows things doing ?hopefully well

SF ..long time hope you are ok

Hows you then bear?all good I hope ..so big Aldi shop done eh?some of the stuff is great and a lot cheaper than the other foodstores...so what are your plans this week then?

right folks..off wwe toddle ..have a great day

I went for my breakfast in a Liverpool café this morning and there was a sign that read 'Please Watch Your Valuables'

While I was watching them, some git nicked my toast.

The government say I can't get my pension yet, as I am only 22.

I hate being born on a leap year...

All my friends are 88.

My Nigerian mate has just been jailed in his own country for fraud.

He was caught sending a legitimate email.

My wife said to me, "What shall we do today?"

I said, "I'm doing nothing, it's Sunday."

She said, "Let's go to my mother's."

I jumped out of bed and said, "I'll start decorating the whole house."

Apparently people are using smart phones instead of credit cards now.

I tried this but my cocaine was very lumpy.

I'm quite good at cooking most Indian delicacies,

But I'm a master of naan.

A guy in the pub last night tried to convince me that time travel was possible...

He must think I was born tomorrow.

I've just been offered a job as bell-ringer at Notre-Dame Cathedral.

I can start once they've finished the back round checks.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

What's a silver 3d, Mick?

We got non-stop rain for about 36 hours, 8-9 inches total. Some street flooding and stranded vehicles, but nothing close to the really bad rain events we get here from time to time, as most of the bayous stayed within their banks. Amused myself Saturday by making meatballs, and reading a wildly entertaining mystery, In a Dark, Dark Wood, set in the English countryside of Northumberland.

Sunday, I got started on putting a fresh coat of paint on my Dad's room. He's going to be in a nursing facility for a couple more weeks, so it's a good opportunity to do work that would be inconvenient if he were at home, and something nice for him to come home to.

Normally, I'd have sucked down several beers while painting, but the thought only occurred briefly, and was easily dismissed.

Greetings to Sam, Lav, Bear, Pauly and all who stop by.

Comment

morning all
      having a hard time shakin the cobwebs, slept very hard for some reason. Maybe cause I ran out of java yesterday so I didn't get my caffeine fix. Yesterday was a day of this and that, more that than this. Mick, glad your knee is mending. Thanks for the link, just gave it a look see. Will give it a go. See what you mean regarding the side panels. Doctor friend of mine who specializes in this area is all ready to do his slice and dice routine but I avoid the knife like the plague unless it is just unbearable. If my hands got compromised because of a volunteer operation, I'd be upset.

Pie, glad to just read nothing way serious on the rain event. The weather folks I guess want everyone prepared but I swear I think they're in cahoots with the food merchants.. Sounds familiar, every chore was a good time to suck down a few brews.

Got a couple of farm appointments so off to it. Looks like a beauuuutiful fall day out.
      be well good friends
      Sam
      Last edited by Samstone; October 26, 2015, 07:01 AM.
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Monday morning Abbers!

Cloudy here at the moment , maybe the sun will show itself later

Thanks for the coffee Mick. I think I'll be needing a double this morning, ha ha!
        I apparently used up too much energy this weekend entertaining kids.
        My granddaughter is starting her new preschool today, I hope it goes well. I have no kid jobs scheduled until tomorrow afternoon at 3 pm. Guess I can actually get some work done
        Glad your knee is doing better. Don't hurt your fingers bending that coin back into shape!!

Hi there Pie! That's a lot of rain you got there!!!! Glad it wasn't any worse, geez!
        A freshly painted room is always nice, I hope your Dad appreciates your efforts when he goes home.

Sam, physical therapy before surgery ~ always
        I hope you enjoy your farm visits today!

OK, time for a trip to Curves then back for some work.
        Hello to everyone & wishing for a great AF day for all!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,not much to say I guess,just hello and hope we all have a nice Monday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Pauly!

Comment

Hey Pauly - hope you are OK despite it being Monday & all that, ha ha.

Pie, I actually ran across an embroidery design today that looks just like your avatar
              Let me know if you need a hat or a t shirt or something, LOL

Rain is due to arrive here Wednesday I hear - up to 2". Hmm.

Missing PQ, Det, NS!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X