tuesday the 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday the 10th

hiya peeps..well we are in the middle of some seriously iffy weather here..in the northwest where I live..we have had 19 river flood warnigs,and strong winds alerts!!thankfully I live on the side of a hill but even that was getting waterlogged...so what have all been up to then?I ve got a physio appt this mornin ..hopefully last one..still messin about with the crate table..trying to make it as old hillbilly as possible..put the tiles on yesterday ..but they didnt look right so orf they came..just making some stencils now for lettering..right les get on....

brews all round?

hey Mr G ...hows you today then?still strummin away on yer g string??? as for the ripper...he was in my care at one stage of my past life..unfortunately I wasnt allowed tobe judge n jury!!have bonzer day blue..(in a scottish accent!!)

hey bear ..hows you..sack the prosec..prossecc....bloody wine :happy2: stick with sweets...its taken you a wee while to bin Mr al..you dont need him in your life....whats the tears for...?you havin to spend dosh or summat?

hey pauly ...hows you today then?still settin up your kidz dating agency?charmin message left on the shop door..pity they didnt sign it!!have a great day...with godzilla and medusa!!

hiya pytoo...checked in the register!..hows you today then?oh no no tinternet ..easy solution...just get a 10"screened fone!!!

hiya Lav...hows you today then?brew time first..any minions on the horizon?did you get the declutter on the road?if you need rain theres a few inches going spare here!!are you gettin busier at work now chrimbo is on the cards?

hey Sam crackin pics ...not to be outdone..heres the outside of my gaff at the mo!!glad the calf is ok...be well mate..

20151109_125342.jpg

20151109_125414.jpg

big hello to the others,ns,ppqp,det sf ...et al sounds like a code doesnt it?

11026587_892134567500461_5125500259132152695_n.jpg

I'm convinced that every time a sock goes missing from the dryer...

It comes back as an extra Tupperware lid...

I like Jonathan Ross but I much prefer his high flying brother.
    Albert.

I've finally come to accept I'm dyslexic and I'll always be dyslexic.

A Leotard can't change its spots.

Walking into the shop and placing the bag on the counter, I said to the cashier, "I'd like to return this please".

"Is there anything wrong with the item?", she asked.

"No, nothing", I replied. "It's hardly been used and I just no longer need it."

"Sir, this bag is empty", the cashier exclaimed.

"That's right", I said. "I'd like my fcking five pence".

"So," I asked this woman in the pub "what do you do for a living?"

"I screw desperate men for fifty pound a time" she replied.

"So you're a prostitute?"

"No, I'm a traffic warden.

Girls can draw eyebrows on, but I draw hair on my head and apparently I'm ridiculous

Went for a meal at Nando's submarine themed restaurant

Burnt my eye on the piri piri scope

Did you hear about the Arab who hid cannabis in his ear?

He was stoned to deaf.

"We're putting on 'The Jungle Book' at the theatre," I said.

"Have you got a bear yet?" asked my mate.

"No, do I need one?" I asked.

"A bear's a necessity," he said.

"Dad,I'm not quite sure what I should do when I've finished school."

"How about,your fecking homework,son."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    rain here as well Mick, going on day 2 but seems rather mild in comparison to what you've got going on. See in one of your pics that it looks like a little flooding going on. Always really enjoy your gardens. They look so organized and clean!

So Pauly, what's up with the sign at your shop? folks just being mean/intimidating? Be careful there, please.

Lav, kid duty today? rain your way?

Pie, hope you get the internet thing straightened out. Phone typing is difficult at best.

Bear, don't go poking that hornest nest, ol man AL will sting you for sure!!

suppose to go see some farms today, but I don't know... rain and mud, getting around the fields.

hope everyone is doing well
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Tuesday to all!

Yep, rain here today but it's not bad.
      Looks like you have a nice little lake forming there Mick - geez. I hope it stops soon for you.
      Staying inside & working on your projects sounds like a good idea. Hope your knee work goes well.

Hi there Sam, glad the baby cow is doing OK.
      I am not scheduled to watch any grandkids today but that doesn't necessarily mean much, haha!!

Hellos to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF day for all.
      Bear, how are you today??

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Sam and Mick,I guess on Sunday the girls at work had a crazy customer and he glued that sign to the door either overnight or early yesterday, man I'm sick of that place!another guy that told me to F off a few months ago because I accidentally skipped his name,just came waltzing in yesterday for a haircut, I told my coworker she would have to do him cuz NOBODY talks to Paulywogg like that! A lot of stress working there tbh one year after I started there is when I started smoking, then drinking and the drinking made the place bearable for awhile, such a shame I've been killing myself over the years,over a job but I have 200$ days mostly,I won't be able to make that kind of $$ anywhere else, after chrimbo I'm gonna try and pay off some debt so I can try and make a move,to where I dunno,Hello to all,I hope we all have a great Tuesday p.s.Mick take a pic of your bird of paradise plant when you get a minute
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning All,

I'm out using the internet at my dad's house. Pauly, yes there are other providers, like AT&T, but much more expensive than the $15/mo I have been paying, so I'm dragging my feet.

Mick, I hate that potentially flooding rain. So nice that you live on a hill. Stay dry my friend.

Hello Sam, and Lav. Not much of substance to share right now. Have a good one all.

Thinking of you PQ, and nice to see you visiting G!

Comment

Greetings from hotel-world ABeroooos!

yes still alive and kicking after a whirlwind of craziness. Lets just say work is NOT respecting their agreement on my reduced road time so Pauly you and i are both due
            for a new career direction I'd say. Seems like everythings been going sideways and I'm just glad i'm not drinking over it. blew out another wheel bearing on the truck so had to get
            that fixed in an emergency this morning with a foot of snow not helping at all.... just now made it into my hotel in Lodi which is a huge wine tasting center. good grief Charlie Brown!

working on my gratitude and happiness as I get my resume updated and hang on for the rest of this crazy ride. Nothing changes until I change it. Plain and simple.

sorry for the rant. will try to visit with more uplifting news soon

be well everyone
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X