saturday 14th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday 14th November

morning folks...in the wake of the events in Paris ,its not a good one....i dont do politics...theres people in power supposed to do that throughout the world...but methinks its time that they got their act together and put an end to this one way or the other...thoughts and prayers for those left after this murderous act..........goodbye friday13t

time for a cuppa....

hiya pie..how are you today then?full time yesterday on agricultural science?emmm my knowledge on ag science is kinda limited seed +growing medium+food + light ,heat and moisture = growth easy innit? dont know how you would string that out for a day ...glad you got tinternet sorted out.....

bear ...congrats on 5 months ...well done you ..it just seems longer than that...sure youre countin right?:thumbsup:what are you up to over the weekend?still the gym and lazee weekend?we were looking to get ELO tickets for Manchester.....the cheapest ones are £121 each....

hiya Sam....how did the pub gig go then?did they keep you going in coffee?

hiya blink ...hows you today then?

hiya Eloise....nice to see you again...how goes it with you?take care ...

hey Lav...you got sunshine yesterday????any chance of sending us over a wee package of it??trade you for a brew ..what are you doing over weekend ? on call for kid watching?

hiya pauly...how are things with you today?you got them moodz n thotz in tow ?you can do it..

hiya det and ns ...how are you both today?hope all is well with you....

well hopefully ..though I doubt it ,the weather we let me out detecting tomorrow...so until then have a great day...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

hey Mick,really awful,I just don't know what the answer is - apart from refusing to stop living our lives.
    I feel for everyone involved,who was hurt,or saw it happen - and for normal Muslims who now will be targetted.

I think I'm 5 months,though I may have under counted,it doesn't seem to matter much this time,as I don't intend going back.I still have drinking thoughts,but by not wrestling with them they are like annoying flies,and sometimes I feel i'm missing out in the moment,though I know I'm not really.

I don't think I would be half as aware about how i get in my own way,how amazing meditation is,how life can be simpler and better,how I can switch off from the endless' ooh what do they think of me,I hope they like me,think I'm capable' stuff,trying to change what others do or think.
    Had lovely spa say yesterday,am tIRED today,think it's relaxing deeply - feel like I've been on an emotional rollercoaster this week BUT yesterday I had zero anxiety,none,to the extent it felt strange.
    have lessened on 20 mins meditation each am,now being more mindful in the moment,and more aware of breathing properly - think may do ten mins in am and ten in pm,be easier to fit in.
    Be well,happy and safe.
    one day at a time

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the start up Mick and the brew. Every time one of these horrific events happen, I feel so empty.

Bear, a big huge congrats to you. Keep it going!!!

feeling a little under the weather, sore throat kind of thing. Strained the old vocal chordies last night trying to sing above the din. It was a fun night, they actually paid us a bit and yep, the coffee was there!

beautiful fall day out there waiting for me, need to go embrace it, hope all are well
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning friends, happy Saturday!

Cold & very windy here today but sunny too

It's so sad to see these terror attacks continue around the world. I hope someone can figure out how to stop this madness.

Mick, I woke up to a text message from my DIL asking me to take the boys off her hands today. She is 'no fun' due to double ear infections. I will go get them soon so I will be busy!!!

Hi there bear, glad you are reaping the benefits of a meditation practice!

Sam, rest up your vocal chords today! Glad you had a good evening with coffee, ha ha!!

Hello to everyone, I'll check back in laterish!
        Have a great AF day!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, I'm a grump cuz I hate working on Saturday with the cherubs so I'm just saying hi to all��
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Pauly, hope your day wasn't too bad!

Sent my grandsons home around 8 pm. I swear they ate half a ton of food between the two of them, ha ha! I made sure they had their warm jackets with them so they could spend as much time outside as possible & they did. I won't let them sit in front of the TV or ipad all day, ha ha!

Pie, what are you up to today?
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

It ended up not being a bad day Lav,glad you enjoyed the day with your grandsons mines here now being feisty!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X