Does Topa help with your depression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed the Topa helping with their depression if you have depression? Also I see a lot of you complaining about being tired on it which is something I cannot afford in my job. Does that side effect go away and if so how long did it take? Thanks for any help!!!

i cut down on the calms forte. i'm on week 9 of topa and i don't have any of the tireds or anything anymore. i also started taking all the supplements and added a few like co q 10 and dosed up on b complex. i don't know that it helped with depression as it makes you tired at first. that cant seem to help. but since i started to take zyban which is wellbutrin to quit smoking too the dr. said well, that will give you a little pick me up and it is neutral so doesn't have any nasty side effects. but today having read all that great reading in the gd area. i went on line to a vitamin site and started reading about those vitamins louise hay was talking about.

for now, though i think one day at a time. you just started topa. get used to it and it will normalize out is my experience. make sure to take that shake and the banana helps too. all the supps will help energize which must help with at least the mood. hope that is something to ponder K:smokin

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your input. Anybody else over the tiredness? I have not gotten an RX yet but am considering...................

Comment

Re: Thanks

Hi, I'm on day 9 and I'm not over the tiredness. I dont mind it tho cuz I'm sleeping good.Still gonna bump it up tho cuz I notice it reducing which indicates it will normalize just like kimber said. I'm not to tired during the day just at night and sleep like a baby. gabby

Comment

I'm one of those who've had the opposite reaction to the Topa. I've got more energy than ever. Used to go to bed at 9 or 10 now I stay up till about 1am. Don't know if it is the supps and/or the Topa. The doc says that it could be something about brain chemistry or something...I'm also taking Effexor.

Kat

Comment

Does anyone know if there is any contraindication with St John's Wort and Topa? I know you can't take SJW and SSRI's. Since going off SSRI's for anxiety, but now going through some temporary stressors, I thought I would go back to St John's Wort again.

Comment

St. John's Wort & Topa?

I see there was no reply to the previous question about mixing St. John's Wort and Topa. I'm wondering about that, too. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X