sunday 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 22

morn all...on the way out 5.05 am ...its cold,icy ,snowy,dark.....but apart from that a great day!!off to just outside Lincoln today so we shall see what goodies we find.....
    have a great day everyone !!!

A blind man tells his friend how much he enjoys parachuting. "My hand is placed on my release ring, and then they place me in the door and tell me when to jump. Out I go!"
    "But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?" ask his friend.
    "Oh," replies the blind man, "as soon as the dog's leash goes slack."

Q: Why didn't they make two Yogi bears?

A: Because someone made a Boo Boo.

A biker had been injured in an accident and was hospitalized. Several nurses each had the opportunity to give him a sponge bath and were commenting on his genitals. They all had noticed a tattoo of the word ''Little." So they drew straws to see who would find out what the whole tattoo said. The nurse with the shortest straw went into the guy's room while the others waited in the hall. Suddenly, they heard a commotion, then moans of passion and a piercing scream. Finally, she came out of the room with her skirt up around her waist, her panties around one ankle and a contented smile on her face. The others ask her what she found out.
    "It says 'Little Rock Arkansas, Big D.ck Champion, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998!'''

Two blondes stand on opposite sides of a lake.

One blonde yells, "How do I get to the other side?"

The other blonde yells back, "You're already on the other side!"

Q: What do you call 24 blondes in a box?
    A: A case of empties!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Wowzers 5.30am,enjoy Mick - take care out there.

I'm up early,well 830,so the cat actually let me have a kind of lie in

Yesterday was great fun,it was really great to see rollerderby again and i remembered how much fun I had at times playing it, it was also nice to chat with team mate,I do miss the sport and will be going back to see how it goes in January. I've missed it!

I'm off to see a friend today,and am planning a quick 30 min gym sesh before just to get rid of some anxiety/adrenalin. I'm also going to do a quick meditation that I think will also really help me.
    I'm using CBT and mindfulness in my head and it seems to be working, challenging negative thoughts,just letting feelings be there and watching them,just watching the thoughts if there is a whole procession of them.

Car not working,due to work done by garage according to AA - already stressing about dealing with that tomorrow,what will others think if i work at home,what if garage try to fleece me and charge me etc etc.So I'm watching all of that and just trying to stay in today,which is a lovely Sunday.

Sam glad you're on the mend,hopefully a bit of sleep is just what you need.
    I'm going back to weight watchers with my friends next week,I really need the extra support.
    Have a great day everyone.
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Sunday to all

Good luck on your exploration today Mick. I hope you remembered to wear your thermals!!!

bear, worrying ahead of time is just a waste of time. I was grateful when I finally accepted that fact, took a lot of pressure off
      I seem to remember the roller derby being a real anxiety producer for you. Are you sure you want to get back into that? Hope your day is good!

Sam, sounds like you need some chicken soup therapy!
      I hope today is much better for you.

I have no scheduled company today but you know how that goes. I just need to catch up on household chores & stuff like that.

Greetings to Pie, Pauly, Det & anyone stopping by today!

Have a great AF Sunday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        happy hunting Mick, take care of that knee!

Bear, I remembered you did roller derby, can't remembered why you decided to stop. I did get a good night's sleep, thanks.

Lav, had a bowl of it last night and nice cold homemade applesauce. Soothed the sore throat.

Gotta be on my game today, loading pigs to take to their final destiny.

inch by inch....

Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,hope you find something cool jeez,woke up feeling like I drank an 18 pack last night, headache,dry mouth,groggy hope I'm not getting sick,Sam,glad you are better and not so grouchy today haha,Pie,what kind of dogs are you watching? Came home from my walk yesterday and there was a little black and white doggie by the door,I pet his head and told him to go home opened the door and asked hubs if he knew who's dog it was cuz he knows the neighborhood more than I do,he said no,told the pup to go home and shut the door and he started scratching it,keep thinking I shoulda let him in to stay safe but I didn't want anyone thinking I was trying to steal their dog,hopefully he got home safe,Bear,I hate to be a wet blanket but when you said roller derby, red flags went up,think of your sober time,think of when you quit roller derby, its kinda equal,but it's just my thinking, if you think you can handle it then do it, just think it over grogs kinda lifting, orf ta find some food,much love to all,let's have a safe,sober,Sunday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya - just back from lovely day with friends,now on sofa.

I've had a good old think about the rollerderby,it's a sport I loved and there were definitely issues,. Right now I feel that the good outweighs the bad,and at the time when it was stressful,a lot of other things were stressful.I can also join another team if there are still issues.
            I left in January and quit booze in June this year.

Bad TV now,then bath then bed,night night lovelies.
            one day at a time

Comment

Evening Mick, Bear, Lav, Sam, Pauly. You can sure tell Thanksgiving is around the corner by the crowds at the grocery today. I accepted an invitation for that holiday from my brother's ex-wife, who's got the entire menu covered. Guess I'll bring flowers or something. My family is as weird as anyone's, but they don't drink. Amazing, huh? Lots of reasons why I'd like to skip this gathering, but at the end of the day, would feel like a creep if I didn't join them. What's a couple of hours, I figure.

See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

maybe a Xmas ham?? Pauly, sure hope you don't get what I've had for the last week... PIA!!

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Bye, little piggies! Hope it goes well tomorrow, Sam! And that you are recovering :hug:.

Comment

Working...
                  X