toozdi 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi 24

mornin all ..and how are we today then?all good I hope ..late post on the fred this morning...my knee is playing me up again..its a real pain in the ..knee /ass!!!also been playing around making the hutch not too much left to do..mostly titivating it up...

so what are we all up to rtoday then?shall we see ..but brew first...

hiya Sam ..hgow are you today then?you feelin better? hope so ...so thats the piggies gone to market then?bacon n sossijays??are you getting any more?yep the history in some of the stuff I find is unbelievable...that coin ..Otto the 4th of Germany... he was the foster son of Richard the 3rd..the geezer they found in the car park in Leicester not so long back

hey bear..hows you and hows the car too? is it fixed? have they told you what is wrong with it?did you get your work done at home ok?

hiya pie...eeeeeeeeeeeek thats some colour of a phone..I think its ace ...retro colours defo.....yes that pic is taken from where we were detecting..its so impressive that cathedral as you drive into Lincoln...Our Amy is a midwife..hows the second pup?hope all is ok with your dad..

hiya Lav...brew time...hows you today?..and the weather?I was watching a prog on Britain in the 60s...wow its great to look back at it all ...but jeez it doesnt half make you feel old!!the swinging 60s ..and the jazz from America any plans for today?

hiya pauly..did you get thru the day ok?did the sleep fairy turn up last night ...glad your plants are ok...Ive just done a hanging basket of Chistmas cactus looks not bad...hope you have a good day....

hiya ns hows you then today?all goodI hope...you still on tour or home now?

hi Kuya hows you today then?

ppqp ..WHERE ARE YOU???.........hope all is well

right folks offski have a good one....

20151124_100258.jpg

20151124_095310.jpg

I hate women who put their makeup on whilst driving. On the way to work this morning a woman crossed three lanes without watching where she was going, ending up in front of me.

I had to brake so hard that my razor landed in my cornflakes which splashed milk all over my newspaper.

Grating.

What a Jamaican calls an elephant.

That singer from 'U2' has opened a small French restaurant.

'Bono Petite'.

Sharks can smell blood from a quarter of a mile away.

Yet I never see any in my local butcher's.

I got sacked from my job at the circus.

Its not my fault I couldn't get the tent back in the bag!

"Your car has heated seats, doesn't it Dave?"

"Yes."

"Any good?"

"Kept my hands lovely and warm in cold weather."

"Your hands? When's the last time you drove it?"

"Not since the crash."

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

I cooked a meal for my wife on our anniversary and she told me it was awful.

Fecking ungrateful I call it.... I even gave her three slices of gravy.

There's one thing I've learnt working at KFC.

I should have tried harder at school.

Out shopping in Liverpool today, my toddler son started having a tantrum and threw his red toy car out of his buggy.

By the time I picked it up, it was blue and the VIN had been doctored.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all, thanks Mick for the brew. Yes, the history of what you found is very interesting. It always "grabs" me when I consider holding an object that was held by.... The how dids come to mind, how did it happen to be here, usually in the forefront of them.

Piggies are in pig heaven, I enjoyed raising them. There is a real personal side to them for sure. I did not name them, though my daughter tried to do that, I refused. They are really destructive creatures. When putting them on the trailer in about 5 minutes worth of time they rooted up a small area 10x10 to nothing. It was time for them to either go to market or go to bacon, since I got them to be bacon, off they went. Though they are very friendly, what you realize is that they are friendly cause they want food and that is what they do best: eat. They are fun to have, might get more, have to see what the end result is like.

off to do some 'veying. My sinus shit is still just that but I gotta get out and at least try. how do to all stopping by!

later
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I have a nice Christmas cactus that I think I need to re-pot,it acts depressed in its current one, Sam,those pigs sound like those cats I had,always on the look out for food! Kell has the mother of them and she's horrible, she ate a whole rotisserie chicken carcass out of the trash,her belly was huge,no way! Horrible headache these past couple of days,lack 'o sleep messes with everything in my body I swear,yesterday I was so tired at work I felt like a tweeker!you know when you're so exhausted you get those muscle twitches?that was me,came home and tried to nap,couldn't but I remember Deepak Chopra saying that resting the body is nearly the same as sleeping so I did that,pulled a Bear and put jammie bottoms on as soon as I walked through the door made an appointment with the couch and just laid there,in any event I'm just glad I'm not drinking,I can feel like shit but at least I know I'm not adding to the nonsense,off to get ready,much love to all,Happy Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey everyone,back from work,finally feels like anxiety is starting to lift.
        Had a meeting with new staff member in my team and feels like she is making progress.

Off to fat club tonight,meeting friends and off for food after, I am having double chocolate cheesecake and a starter instead of main as a final farewell,for a while .
        Really glad I'm sober and feels like I'm on the up,still anxious but carrying on.

Sam - I'm way too sentimental to raise animals for food, doing it properly and humanely as possible is so important.
        Hey Mick sorry about the knee,fingers crossed it's on the mend soon,
        Pauly - I pulled a bear tonight too,well no pjs but had snooze before going out later - really needed it too.

Happy Tuesday everyone else
        one day at a time

Comment

Afternoon greetings Abbers!

Gezz, I've been busy since dawn & didn't have time to stop by. I've made some afternoon coffee if anyone is interested

There's a freshly murdered turkey in my garage fridge, ha ha!!
          YB picked it up from our Amish friend this morning. He asked the farmer if he had any trouble processing all those turkeys. The farmer responded with a sheepish grin & said 'they're not giving me trouble anymore', LOL

I've been working in my shop & trying to get some housework done all at the same time.
          At least I got out to Curves this morning.

Sam, hope you feel better soon!
          Glad the piggies are out of there

Pauly, sleep when you can girl, honestly!
          Remember when the kids were babies & it just made sense to try to sleep when they did?

Hello to the rest of the flock. I imagine everyone is pre-holiday busy with things!

Mick, the bunny condo is looking real good!!
          I hope they love it when it's time to move in

Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Snowy greetings ABerooos!

whew! home from a monstrous road trip and really looking forward to vacation for a week starting tomorrow

AF and eating pretty well but not feeling great... Hope I'm not catching DX's cold.

Pauly, sounds like you have some winter time blues too... we'll feel better soon I hope.

Mick, have you tried DMSO on your knee?

Bear enjoy fat club LOL and keep up the good AF work.

Lav, Amish turkey sounds great!

we are driving to Vegas Thurs so won't be celebrating T-giving until Sat in most likely as that's when my uncle gets time off. we are going to a spa for a fun relaxing time on Sunday which sounds AB fAB.

well, off to wrap things up and make sure snow isn't getting were it's not supposed to be

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X