sun29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sun29th

4.28 am........raining,dark,windy,...............need I say more???any sane person would have said ..to heck with this and gone back to bed......looked around the room and cant find one ..so off I go on me travels.126 miles away it isnt supposed to rain till 1500...so there is a window of opportunity...lets see how right the forecasters are...

have a great day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning,brr Mick,enjoy yourself,if that's the right word?!
    I had a sober first this weekend,I stayed out until 2am at a party,great bands,good friends and lots of dancing - including from me!Had a great time and am up at 10am with no hangover,slept too late to go to my fave gym class so - I'm having a lazy day!
    I'm off for a massage in a bit and to collect a big fluffy new dressing gown from the black friday sale,apart from that laundry,bit of cleaning,planning food for the week and a lot of chilling,maybe a nap.Also I have a bit of chocolate lined up as it's the weekend

Made me realise a few things,one that I'd needed to let myself hibernate and chill and feel crap for a bit,two - that stage couldn't go on forever and three that I feel better when I see friends.This last week I've seen friends three times in week,and once week before - it makes a really big difference to my mood.Finally doing bit of low key exercise when I don't feel up to the gym(walking three days,swimming one day,dancing last night).
    Have a great Sunday everyone,I feel like a new woman - 6 months coming up next Friday - never ever ever thought I would say that!
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Sunday!

Mick, wishing you good luck today & always
      I hope you took plenty of hot coffee along with you!

bear, glad you've had a good weekend. It is nice to connect with friends, makes for good memories.
      Great to hear you are so close to your 6 month AF mark - we'll have a small party here for you

My grandson's birthday celebration continues today with a small party at his house with his friends. I'm staying out of that one. A room full of 7 year olds may be a bit much, ha ha!!
      I am planning to go out with my daughter for a while this afternoon, no kids involved.

Hello to Pauly, Pie, Det, NS & anyone dropping by today.
      Have a great AF day everyone!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all,
        Mick, hope you have good luck and good weather. You might find the pink panther!

Bear, ain't grand when it all clicks??!! happy for you, something to remember when the dark side tries to creep back.

going to walk a few property lines and it is raining, hope it lets off by 11, suppose to but I'm with you Mick, we'll see how good the weather man is.

have a good Sundiddy everyone
        Sam

X Post, Lav, good morning to you

IMG_1606.jpg
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Morning Mick, Bear, Lav, Sam. I see someone put the coffee on. Pauly and I will be over soon with pastries. And a fruit bowl for you know who.

Comment

Mae everybody,look at you guys enjoying your coffee already pastry sounds good,wish I had some right now all we have are pop tarts and I don't do pop tarts,I'm too posh for that haha,sounds like everyone is having a nice weekend, I had too many days off so I thought last night was Monday night,weirdo! I was watching a Christmas through the decades '60's,all the toys,commercials, etc,did you know that they used to market Dr.pepper as a warmed up holiday drink? Sounds gross! Off to hunt down a food,hope everyone has a super Sunday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi guys.... I missed the thread and thought there wasn't one for Sunday.

I had a great day but today (Monday) was stressful with staff off sick.

And ain't it great to party sober Bear?!?! I still love that, out late, drive home and get up with no hangover still gives me a buzz!

It is nice to be back and in spite of my nutty stalker I am enjoying posting again. It feels like it is time.
              Last edited by kuya; November 30, 2015, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X