thursday the 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thursday the 10th

morn all tis I.... le clere (for all pink panther fans)how are we today then? all good ...raining here but its a lovely warm sort of rain,dissipated gently across the horizons with a slight balmy breeze..ok its hissin it down with a bloody gale wind!! Amy gone back ,Xmas tree up ,so its ho ho ho time..we are thinking about possibly but#ying after trying a campervan next year..so Julie bought me a chrissy jumper with a campervan on it ;...kinda like buying a crash helmet without a bike!!

anyways brew time...

hiya kuya...hows you then apart from bizee?do you eveer watch that supervet prog?he is amazing...now that was an intersseting discussion on one of the freds about bacvlofen...and byrdie brought u[p about time doing the same thing...but what if ..time was the common factor, and the others were just additives? ie,baclofen,naltroxene,determination willpower af beer /booze...without time ..none of them would work therefore they comlpiment the main constituent ..time..as that increases ,it should compensate for a decrease in the other...make sense?go on say yes ..please this simple fool!!

hiya Lav...hows you ...brew here ..in a carry out cup!!!got some duck eggs yesterday...my friend is now up to 14 ducks!!have a great day with gd...what is the theme? frozen/polly pocket?

hiya pie. what colours the sky on your planet today? blue?hope so..enjoy being discombobulated....sounds like a kinda dodgy massage!!!

hiya pauly hows you then?hope your wenzdi went werry well and you have thumpingly thooper thursdi

hey Sam..now that does sound interesting..its intersting where the missing land went to....the thing is..not everything is recorded and sometimes pencil m#notes make a difference big time I was digging on a scheduled mnoument site,with the archaeological peeps..and we were digging close by ...now wherre Iwas there was no mention of any buildings etc....except a penned note in a drawing from the 1700s I think it was...result was ..we found the original medieval tower that no one knew was there and in fact they had put a road to the rubbish tip over it and built houses!!

hiya ns...hows you then...dont forget..you work to live ..not vice versa :thumbsup: yes I think we have done pretty well here so far ..thats the benefits of a site like this tho still not convinced everyone uses it to its fullest advantage....there is a massive array of support and coping skills here ..and most people do want to help ..granted there are a few clowns ..but that life

Hey bear hows you then?all good?hows today going?

right folks offski to feed wabbits ..be good

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder, has pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune after the birth of his child.

Baby Max's first words are going to be...

"You did fcking what?"

"Ah, Jenkins, I'm afraid I have had to cancel your bereavement leave on Friday, there is just too much to do. "
    "How can you do this? it's my fathers funeral, I don't want to be the only member of my family not to be there. "
    "Don't worry Jenkins, you won't be the only one, I was talking to your father in the pub last night and he assures me he won't be going either. "

"Britain Hates Donald Trump So Much They're Trying to Ban Him."

Come on now lads, let's think this through. If we carry on like this, they might try and give Piers Morgan back.

Tyson Fury has vowed to get his IBF heavyweight belt back.

"You'll have to leave it unattended one day!" he yelled.

Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.

As I stood swaying from side to side at the British Airways ticket desk last night, the guy looked at me and said, "Can I help?"

"Yes," I slurred, unzipping my superman costume and pulling my wallet out, "One ticket to Amsterdam please."

"You're unable to fly, sir." he replied, "You're far too drunk."

I said, "I know mate, that's why I'm getting a plane."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MAE Abbers

Yes Mick, time is vital. Impatience is a root cause of addiction IMO. People today want an instant fix to everything.

I am still stunned when people turn straight to drugs to fix every problem.

The one thing time cannot fix though Mick is distorted thinking and for many their delusions around their thoughts are the problem, and one that time won't change.

Anyhoos....time for bed.....have a great day guys......

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers!

Today's grandaughter theme is "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood' so far Mick. It's a PBS show, very sweet but will put you to sleep. Thanks for the extra coffee, ha ha!!!
      We had a light rain overnight & a warm front rolled in which produced an intense fog. Makes for some careful driving - geez! It's warming up to 60 degrees this afternoon, crazy pre-Christmas weather.

Kuya, you are right on the about the distorted, delusional thinker. Apparently I married one & his brother, who was even worse commited suicide a year ago. You can't do much with an individual who won't let go of that thinking. They are on a mission of sorts. I hope you are getting some decent rest.

Wishing everyone a fabulous AF day!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,loved the superman at the airport joke haha! Lav,Lou likes Daniel tiger too,I think he whines too much and I can't stand the little girl that calls everyone"toots!"but there's worse cartoons,spongebob is one, sheesh I had to suffer through that dumb show with my own kids,now Louie likes it,bleh,still have a lot if shopping to do,not wanting to do it at all,next year I'm starting in May! Hello to all,off to fix my fro,have a GREAT Thursday (try at least)
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

evening all
          long day and semi late night. good times but drove a lot today.

Kuya, I sometimes do survey work. The property I was speaking of is a project I might have in the future, I was trying to get a description of it. Somewhere in the chain of title 5 acres of a 65 acre disappeared with no explanation, haven't found the description of the 60 acre tract, yet. Did find the parent tract to all the surrounding lands so I'll chip away at it!!

Mick, wondered if you ever stumble onto to this kind of find...

off to dreamland, be well good friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I'm just whizzing in,had fab late night at friend's eating cake,singing carols (badly) and having a natter and a giggle.So happy to be sober as I drove myself home (the freedom of that is still exciting to me!).

Feeling so much happier and calmer,work has transformed beyond all recognition sine my ' dream team' left.Feels really positive and buzzy with ideas.Getting head round new weight watchers way of eating,pointing up my naughty faves and working out how to fit them in.

6 months today,almost forgot!!
            one day at a time

Comment

Working...
            X