friday 11th ..tis the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday 11th ..tis the weekend

5 days to push ..then off to sunnier climes for me!!!...oh hello peeps and how are we all this fine day...well its defo ..there is no rain wind snow or any of that kinda guff here at the momento.....so the weekend is upon us....probably the last chance to go out n get all the pressies that you have got to buy cos you feel obliged to ....folks like great aunt wilma and uncle zak (folk you wouldnt know even if you fell over them and quite frankly care even less about)....but theres always a wee something in the post....with a card..My mate came up with a belter..he had some chrissy cards left , so he wrote them up "all the very best to you have a great time..see you in the new year"love Terry..(his name is Frank anyway)..they were then distributed thru random letter boxes...now you imagine the head scratching and verbals that will cause!!!

who s Terry?
    I dont know
    you must do
    I dont
    look no one sends a card for no reason ..you must know him...then comes the soul searching ..someone I go to the pub with ?work with ?blah blah..who says we grow up?

anyways brew time here we go.....

hiya Sam...hows you mate?still looking for the missing land?nope Ive never found anything quite like that.....though I know the lad that found this and seen the other stuff he found in the same area...

Experts probe mystery of Roman helmet find in the North East - The Journal

heres a couple of "old" things I have found...

part of the blade of a bronze age sword..the bronze age was from 2500bc till 6oo bc........so it could be as old as 4500 years but certainly no younger than 3000

20151211_083933.jpg

likewise an axe head that is still pretty sharp of the same age

20151211_084014.jpg

20151211_084035.jpg

this one is a stone age axe head made in Langdale in the lake district it lasted from 6000 bc to 2500 bc......so it could be as old as 8000 years but no younger than 4500.. interesting eh?

20151211_084118.jpg

BEAR ...well done you on 6 months thats ace ..hopefully well no ..thats wrong...things ARE changing for you!!!!

hiya Kuya..hows you today then?got the staffing issues sorted out mate?yes you are right about the problems...I want it now ,why is it not changing now etc..the other factor is that drugs doesnt necessarily solve the problem,it acts as a time buyer,a panacea, but doesnt actually resolve the problem,so the problem is still there,and as things go on it takes more and more of the drugs to lay the problem to a temporary rest...

hiya Lav..hows you ?hows things in your neighbourhood? and Daniels??????? brew time here you go....are you busy at the moment ?

hiya pauly hows you then? bob the sponge ...grrr love to wring his neck literally!!go the beginning of that with Amy!!hows you today then?

hey its bad meal day today......no pie ......and no sugar!!!! hope you are both ok

hi det hows you mate?doing anythin this weekend?

right peeps time for the offski.....

Louis Walsh has revealed that his mother has Alzheimer's.

Must be nice for her being able to forget about that prat.

Hundreds of sheep are thought to have drowned as a result of the recent floods in Cumbria.

That figure is however expected to rise when the man charged with counting them eventually wakes up.

Today on Blue Peter we're going to show how, using just some cardboard tubes from an old kitchen roll and some sticky-back plastic, you can make a fully functioning time machine.

Here's one we made later.

Almost 500,000 people have signed a petition calling for Donald Trump to be banned from entering Britain.

His hair can come on an entertainment visa though.

"I hear the FBI have foiled a terrorist plot to kill Donald Trump! " I said to my friend

What, a suicide bomber? " he asked

No, a surface to hair missile" I replied
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    went to bed way to late for me, then a early morning pocket phone call from a friend that wasn't on the phone, nothing but a thang, 2 cups of the java and ready to take on the world, well, sort of.....

Mick, really amazing finds you have. I would imagine that kind of thing makes you want to keep looking.

Speaking of looking, reckon that's where I'm headed today, looking for some deed clarification!

hope everyone is doing well
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,I agree with Sam in that you find such cool stuff you want to keep looking for more congrats again to Bear slept in a weird half awake state again, I hate that!but at least it wasn't the whole night like that,just the early morning hours,off to pick Bobbi up,she stayed at Kells last night and she doesn't do mornings haha,much love to all,let's have a peaceful Friday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon greetings Abbers,

I am having one hell of a time today with my machines, ugh!
        The guy who usually helps me fix these things is currently semi-blinded in one eye so I am not sure how to fix this mess. My goal was to finish up my job before the grandsons arrive for their overnight stay - sigh.

Mick, find some good stuff for me

Sam, I imagine ou are enjoying this bizarrely warm weather!

Pauly, have fun with the family, stay sane, ha ha!!!

Hello to everyone. I will check in when i can.

Bear CONGRATS on your 6 months AF :welldone: :yay:
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE all. Set out on a dog mission this morning, only to find it's schedule for NEXT Friday. Oh well, at least I now know exactly how to get there.

Met my oldest friend for lunch yesterday, and, among other topics, we compared notes on family expectations over the holidays, specifically gift-exchange gatherings on Christmas Eve. Twenty-four hours later, our well thought out plans to extricate ourselves have completely failed, one way or another. And so it goes...

Been reading in the Three Ps thread trying to gain an understanding, so may just head over there to join the conversation.

Comment

hey, hey I was just reading in another fred that Bear has 6 months!!!!

Congrats Bear!!!!!!
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hahahahaha Mick, that Terry thing is hilarious! I want to do it!!

Hi guys, quick check in.
              Wrote a long post on the 3P thread and now my brain hurts! LOL

And yes, drugs just delay feeling, they don't change how you feel really.

Congratulations again Bear....six months is huge ! I think six months was when it started to feel real and less of an effort.

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough day with machinery Lav....it will get sorted soon I am sure.

Comment

thanks everyone feeling so much better and like so much more is possible.
                thanks for the support over the years
                one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                X