sunday 13 dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 13 dec

morning everyone,up early today and just had little snooze to top up.
    Went out for christmas do last night VERY boozy,but it was fun,and I just found it funny and spoke to quite a few different people.

I felt more confident than I would usually, stayed for nearly three hours then sloped off home.
    Woke up feeling bright,plan to have bit of brekki and hit gym before going out for lunch.

Have a happy sunday everyone
    one day at a time

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

Thanks for the startup bear, glad you enjoyed your evening out.

I'm leaving soon for a day out with family. We have been promised a balmy 72 degree day - woo hoo

Have a great AF Sunday everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      very full day yesterday. Early up to get pork together for a farmers's market, a friend who does one here had a booth and offered to sell for me!. Survey work the rest of the day, then play for coffee house in the late afternoon/eve. Little fence building this morning, then move some cows and and afternoon playing for the literacy council event. This warm weather here doesn't make it feel christmassy at all, I'd like it to be in the 40's anyway! 70's.... too hot.

hope everyone is well,
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

yoo hoo..tis moi....tried to get on here this mornin about 5 ..machine said uh uh...later on today tried to send a message twice,on the fone and both times it said the message was too short!!so that was that ..a balmy 2 degrees today...went detecting..captain nutso or what and found nowt to write home about...cases are packed ,so no doubt they will be unpacked again toohope everyone has a great day over there ..its dark o clock here now
        I'm going to have to rethink my time machine rental business.

People keep bringing them back a day before they rented them.

Women are allowed to vote for the first time in Saudi Arabia.

And strangely enough most of them voted to get the feck out of the country.

Where do sheep sit in the pub?

On a baa stool.

I think it's a bit unfair people giving out about Cliff Richard's songs at Christmas. They're crap the rest of the year too.

"Welcome aboard the Cunard Princess, Mr. ...?"

"Womenandchildrenfirst."

What will Caitlyn Jenner be getting this Christmas?

Shedloads of his and hers gift sets I would imagine.

Tyson Fury is now finding it hard to balance his old life with his new millionaire lifestyle ...

So in order to bring some balance he's decided only to steal designer clothes from people's washing lines.

I love watching the metal detecting geeks on the land near the army barracks.

It's even more fun now I've removed the, 'Danger: live mines' warning sign.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, woke up in a fine mood,decided to go chrimbo shopping and a huge wave of anxiety/depression hit me! I guess I just can't believe that its already this time of year,hate feeling yucky but will turn it around, hope everyone is enjoying their day
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

snowy greetins ABerooooos!

yes, it's coming down sideways here...good day for snuggling on couch with Dx and watching movies

Bear, good job on your evening.

Pauly, we gotta get you feeling better somehow!

so... warm in Sam and Lav land? certainly not in the high desert. Glad I got out a bit yesterday.
            weather may be bad, and may be missing a tender part of my finger but I'm happily AF so I can manage A-OK

movie report to follow....

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE Abbers,

Thanks for the start today Bear.

Quick check in for me, busy day at work.

I hope you have a brilliant holiday Mick

Comment

Sorry about the snow Det

We were out in shirt sleeve 70 degree weather today watching a Santa parade that featured the Budweiser Cyldesdale horses pulling the sleigh, ha ha!!!
                The little local town probably sold a lot of beer but the kids don't know the difference

Mick, we need to take up a collection & get you a new computer friend!!

Sam, warm it is, that's for sure. You sound pretty darn busy these days!

Pauly, put on some headphone & tune in to some online meditations - really helps me.
                I saw Daniel Amen on PBS again this weekend. He's the one who talks about killing the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts). His books are great too

Peace to everyone tonight. Where's Pie?
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X