wednesday 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wednesday 16th

mornin all...quick jump in here ...its 3 am!!,raining but hey...............off to the airport in a wee while..then orf to sunnier climes ...hope fully...wabbits are away on their jollidays too...off to my friends farm...they keep rabbits as well..they have got some hooge new zealand rabbits who have just had young..they are about the size of a half banana!!any ways have a good week one and all.........be good ,safe,n sober :hug:

David Cameron congratulates Tim Peake on being first UK astronaut in over 20 years'

Tim Peake: "You're the reason I fcking left mate."

I was drunk in a duty free shop in an airport when a girl came over and asked if I'd like to try a free sample. I grabbed the bottle, poured myself a shot, knocked it back and said, "Eugh, what was that? It was fucking disgusting!"

"Obsession by Calvin Klein," she replied.

Baby boy is named Uber after his mother gave birth in the back of a cab in Delhi

His older Brother, Rick Shaw, is said to be envious.

"Do you remember what day today is?" asked my wife,

"Of course!" I replied, "...Happy Valenbirthsary!

My doctor said my eyesight is getting worse. So I said his hair looks shit.

Now we're even.

I broke into a bank earlier and was trying to unlock a safe.

Then a police officer pointed a gun at my head and said, "Not so fast, buddy!"

So I tried cracking the safe much slower.

My cousin Cletus is quite fond of mechanically-recovered meat.

Or 'roadkill', as he calls it.

I've just joined a band called Igneous.
    We're a rock band.

I got stuck in traffic on my way to work this morning and when I got in my boss yelled 'You should've been here at 8.30'

I said ''Why, what happened at 8.30.'

My wife said she could fit into the dress in the shop window.

I told her if she can fit into the shop window, I'll buy her the dress.

thats all folks........
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all,
    have a great trip, Mick. hope to see some pics! Any treasure hunting also?

feels a little cooler, thank goodness. I like it a bit cooler, after all it is December! Not much happening here other than the same ol same ol.

hope everyone is well. No thoughts of holiday hangovers here!! Feels good not to have to worry about that sick feeling!!

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Just back from seeing Oprah, it is late and I had a great time but will share tomorrow !

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Hump day too!

Cooler & no sun here so far but that's OK. I will make my own sunshine, ha ha

Wishing you a wonderful & safe trip Mick!!
        We are all with you in spirit.

Hi there Sam!
        No holiday hangovers or embarrassments ~ truly a special gift we give to ourselves
        Hope your day is a good one!

Hi there Kuya. Can't wait to hear your Oprah report.
        I think we've been a bit oversaturated with her here in the US but I do admire her. Oprah has done so much for so many & has overcome some major obstacles along the way.

Nothing special for me today just busy work but that's OK.
        Hello to everyone, have a great AF day one & all.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,have some fun for me Kuya,can't wait to hear about the Oprah visit,I like her,even though as Lav said,she's everywhere!but to me she's a strong woman who has built a huge empire for herself,Sam,I'm already sick of winter and ours isn't even real,so many missing yesterday love to see NS pop in though caught hubs' cold so I'm bitchy,irritating cuz yesterday I was a jolly girl,oh well,hope we all have a great Wednesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE all, I agree with you Sam about not having to worry about hangovers. When I remember how awful I felt most mornings, it amazes me to think how much effort it took to get going and power through. So glad not to have to face that anymore.

Yo Mick! You must be just about ready to send us a postcard, yes?

Kuya, I'm with Lav and Pauly on interest in your Oprah story.

Comment

Hey everyone,quick whizz in after work and finally making it to the gym for run/walk sessionfeel great for doing it,and I really,really am looking forward to a bubble bath in a bit. Plan to go again tomorrow.

Mick have a great holiday - enjoy the sun - I don't mind seeing people being drunk,unless they're aggressive/lechy I generally find them quite funny.I don't envy them though,and I don't think I want to do that myself.

Lost a pound again at fat club,pretty good considering no exercise,christmas and eating out three times last week.I always want to lose 3lbs a week,but am thinking that I just don't have it in me to be that strict/it's Christmas and I need the odd treat to keep me keeping on.
              Really getting the hang of what i can eat to make most of my points now, tomorrow I'm buying seafood sticks and quorn ham for non meat low fat protein snacks.

Looking forward to the Christmas break, buying some lovely cheeses and nice nibbly bits.
              Plan to make food list this weekend and buy final pressies/post cards.

Hope you're all well and feeling festive
              one day at a time

Comment

Working...
              X