AF daily ~ Saturday December 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF daily ~ Saturday December 19th

Good morning Abbers on the anniversary of my birth - many, many years ago, HA HA!!

Grateful to be alive & well!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF day :thumbsup:

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Lav!! Hope you have a nice one in a dash so waving hello to all
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Lav You didn't think I'd forget your 21st did you?😂💳 here you go borrow this card and off you go on a spending spree here is a biìiiiiig birfday brew seriously tho have a great day hiya folk how are Tixall ok I hope. .This doing nothing lark is hard work especially in this heat ..sweating more than a bank robber in an I D parade!!!!!hope you are all well x
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thought I'd better pop by with a cake for our Lavande. Happy Birthday, love.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy Birthday, Lav! Aren't we fortunate to be the age we are and able to keep up with and enjoy grandkids? I'm grateful for that and the path you've paved (seemingly for me :hug every day. xx, NS

Comment

Many haps again LAV !

You are an amazing woman and one of my solid rocks in the ever flowing river of life.

Thank you for being you!

Comment

Wow, I had a great day

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, I feel loved & appreciated.

JC, that's an awesome cake, thank you!

I went out to lunch with my son & his family. My daughter & her family came & brought dinner & gifts & a yummy Amish apple cake. I am completely stuffed & not in need of any more food for the rest of the weekend, ha ha!
              None of the little ones asked me how old I was so my secret is safe

Mick, hang onto your card & get out of the sun!!!!

Have a peaceful night everyone.
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

whew! finally back home ABerooooskies!!

Lav, fantastical happy birthday to you! glad you had fun and yummy treats.

well, it was a super hectic and crazy week on the road, replete with snow/ice driving etc but managed to not stress out too badly
                and home in one piece physically and mentally

In January I'm going to a big trade show with hundreds of vendors and manufacturers, and while there I'll be interviewing for new job opportunities which I'm very much looking forward to. Better get my resume tuned up.

anyone see Star Wars yet? think I'll drag Dx to a matinee this week.

be well everyone
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

hey everyone,happy birthday Lav sounds like you had fun.
                  Two late nights for me,2am both nights so a bit tired, smoked a few cigs too - but no booze and enjoyed the company!Buying stamps to post christmas cards today and write a few more.May pop to the cinema today and just generally have a lazy nice day.
                  one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X