Drink Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Tracker

Does anybody know if it?s possible to update the archive in Drink Tracker. For the first time in my long adult life with an excessive wine intake, I managed 19 days af since stumbling across MWO - but as I was away in the UK for a few days I couldn?t submit, and now that I?m back I haven?t been able to claim those last three days of the month of May af. (I know it?s petty and only for me, but I was really proud of seeing my name with all those zeros.) I have subsequently let myself down however with a run of 7 days with a score of 10. I?m not really sure how many to enter for two bottles of wine a night, but I do know it was two bottles too much. I?m back on track on day 3 af.............A.G.

Drink Tracker

dont know about the archive but you raise a question that ive wanted to ask. When people put a number in the drink tracker is it glasses or units. If you drink 3- 250ml glasses of wine which is a full bottle then then you are actually having 9/10 units of alcohol. so that answers your question about a bottle of wine, please can somone enlighten me if they count in units or glasses? Thanks

Comment

Drink Tracker

I count it based on what is considered a standard drink (at least in the US). That would be one 12 oz beer or one mixed drink w/one jigger of alcohol (1.5 oz). I'm not sure how many oz for a glass of wine, but restaurants generally get four glasses of wine out of a bottle. So, for myself, if I drink the whole bottle, I would count it as four even though I may have only poured it as three large glasses at home.

But, I kinda think of it as just a tool for me to track for myself how I am doing (not to compare to others) so really you could count any way that is easiest for you.

Comment

Drink Tracker

I have not been able to fix anything in drink tracker either - not sure it can be done. The drink tracker is in glasses. Since RJ is in the states, here a drink is 12 oz beer, 5 oz wine, 1.5 oz 80 proof spirits or 12 grams absolute alcohol. This is on page 138 of the book. A 750ml bottle of wine is 5 large glasses (a bit over the 5 oz) or 6 small ones. I count a full bottle as 6. I'm not sure it matters as long as you are consistent with yourself so you can track your progress. If 1 drink is considered 250 ml where you are, count it as 1 (for me that would be 1.5 - 2)

Sorry Adagirl - I didn't mean to repeat, we were posting at the same time so I didn't see yours.

Comment

Working...
        X