toosdi the day after monday 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi the day after monday 28th

mornin all how are we today then?goodfully i hope ...well its a bit cold today,but sunny,flood waters are starting to subside,but unfortunately there is more on the way as from 2 nite ..95mph winds and red and amber flood alerts..so batten down ready for it all...went tohave a quck dig in the garden this morning..its just like a mud bath out there...so plans have been put on hold until the fairish weather appears..rabbitz out playing heaven knows when they will be out again...despite the fact they have an inside hoose!!

right on we go ..gorra bit to do..brew time Im on numero 3!!!

hiya Lav hows you today ?you getting the wind and rain too? this one thats on the way is called storm frank...yep they did loads of checks on fil...he does like a drink..there isnt a day goes by that he doesnt have one,also leads a very sedentary life,now bearing in mind he was in the merchant navy and then the prison service too..dont know ..my gut instinct is that al played a part but I aint a doctor ..nor have I the right to preach either!!!

hiya bear no internet for 2 days?? ...how did we ever survive in those dark days when it didnt exist and we thought the world was flat! glad you are doing ok

hey Sam ..hows you then mate ? all good ..yep if it goes pear shaped the wabbitz will be coming in ...end of discussion!! my friend who used to breed and show wabbitz is trying to get me interested in breeding and showing them...mbh ..the idea does appeal to me slightly, but the whole thing for me is to give rescues a home and better life..Julie is defo against it...but not averse to having a dog??? how does that work?so music is good for you ..thats good..let you into a secret...I used to be the head chorister in a big cathedral choir...even made a record or 2...whatever happened to that angelic person??:congratulatory::congratulatory:

hiya pauly..just to prove the point ...Im on cup three of cawfee..how are you today then?ok I hope..are you back at work yet?? cutting peoples hedz?

hiya ns ..how are you ? still in grandkid land?:welldone:

hi pie how are you this foine day ? all well with you ?

hiya kuya...hows life in the evergreen down there? hope all is well....

det my man hows the snow...as in weather that is ..honest officer didn't mean anything else!!hope you are ok..

right folks for the offski

Lav...just for the grandsons

these are genuine letters.....any double entendre is down to yiur individual thought process and assumption!!!

Extracts from letters written by council housing tenants:
    1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.

2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

3. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence
    5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.

6. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

8. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

10. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and 50% are just plain filthy.

11. The next door neighbour has got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

12. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

13. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.

14. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.

15. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.

16. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

17. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

18. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

19. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife..

20. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.

21. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.

22. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Couldn't help but laugh out loud at those, Mick! And it's only 6 am so my day is off to a good start. Thanks :smile:.

Life is back to normal around here other than preparing for a New Year's Day party my husband is having. We never drank anything but wine or beer so are in the process of finding out what we need for the mixed drinks these guys will want. I need to borrow the right kind of glasses, too. Ironic, huh? I'm happy to say it doesn't interest me in the least.

Comment

Mae everybody, very funny letters Mick I can't sleep and its pissing me off! I'll figure it out.........or go crazy haha,hope we all have a terrific Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Finally got a decent night's sleep. The sun is still missing & it's still raining but I don't even care. ha ha!!!
        Thanks for the startup Mick, I am enjoying some coffee too. I think I'll keep the kids away from that video but I may send it to their patents, LOL, very funny!!
        I hope your rabbits stay warm & dry in this crazy weather!
        Your FIL sounds like he's a lucky guy but probably should think about making a few lifestyle changes. It's never too late, right?

NS, good luck with your party. I'm not sure how I would handle having my house full of booze to serve others. New Years is something we just never bothered celebrating because we were always working. Probably just as well.

Greetings to all & wishing a great AF Tuesday for everyone.
        I'm going to Curves to get this day started right

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
          wet and terribly soggy ground out there... checked on a few heifers that are due to calf at any time... hope they can wait for a sunny day. They way I planned it, they should calved in November.... they had other ideas I guess.

Mick thanks for the brew. Sooooo... a singer!!! The voice is a great instrument!! You could sing lullabies to the baby wabbits. I find it very heartening that there are people who do rescue for animals. I never thought of rescue for rabbits, but when I get to thinking about, there's rescue for all kinds of creatures. Good on you and all that help.

Ns, hope you had a good Xmas with the grandkids, lots of travel? It is interesting, playing music with folks around the holidays seems to involve a lot of drinking and like you it is around me and really pay no attention. Kinda relieving, in fact.

Pauly, was wondering if in your line of work whether there are chemicals used that maybe affect your sleep? I know absolutely nothing about the hair cuttery business. I just know when my grandmother used to get her hair "blued", oh my the smell! hope you get some sleep.

Lav, how your chickens holding up in this slop? footing is getting to be treacherous. Since it has warmed up, eggs seem to be rolling on out, a bit muddy, though.

off to doing the do. Be well good friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning All, 39F/4C here this morning, but the strong winds have gone. Super funny letters, Mick. I think Julie's got it right on no breeding. Rescue. Spay. Neuter. Repeat. Or maybe the UK doesn't have the pet overpopulation problem that we do here in the US.

Interesting blue hair theory there, Sam. What do you think Pauly? Hair chemicals messing with your well-being?

NS, more power to you for not being bothered by the cocktail party!

Lav, is your Curves facility staying open into the new year?

Comment

NS, more power to you for not being bothered by the cocktail party!
              Well, I shouldn't act all superior about it -- I've never drank hard liquor in my life so it's just not an issue. I'm certainly not going to start now! I dislike beer so really, the only potential challenge is the wine and it's pretty dead to me now. I won't really be AT this party -- football and pool are the main events -- but will help him set things up (and dump the extra wine down the drain afterwards :wink.

Sam, how long is a cow's gestation that it is possible to be off by 1-2 months?? Imagine if that were the case with people!! Women would be going crazy. Waiting 2 extra weeks is tough enough.

Pauly, I received some lavendar scented bath epsom salts for Christmas. It may be just coincidence but I've used them the last couple nights and slept unusually well. Even if its a placebo effect, it might be worth a try - plus they made the whole upstairs smell really nice!

Comment

"Extra wine," NS? What a concept!!
                Last edited by Pie; December 29, 2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X