2nd Jan....soon be Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Jan....soon be Easter

hiya folks how are we all today then?good I hope..eather not so great here today but thats just relative...suoose if you were in the gobi desert this would be pretty welcome!!...well out detecting tomorrow so its an early start again.....and rain forecast too..lucky moi..went swimming yesterday morning again ..upped it to 50 lengths..so will leave it at that for a bit before I up it again..

ok on we go with the show...brew time

hiya Sam ....sounds like you need an extra large brew....here you go matey...

hiya pie well done you with the little dog...any news? as far as the pipes being of different sizes...you dont need to change the couplings or anything ...you should be able to get inline reducers to fit,reducing the large diameter to the smaller...should be ok..because the water hasnt got to travel any great distance ..pity I wasnt there Id have done it ..but the fare makes it non starter!!

hiya Lav...looks like need to get all the ailments fixed before fifty ten arrives!! how are you?Is the son that works the one thats the fire bobby?My daughter worked xmas and new years day...she is chuffed because she delivered a baby on both.........big brew for you ..here you go....

hey bear ...dancing till 4 in he mornin? my days of that are well gone ..drunk or sober!!!good for you tho..as fro the self conscious ..hey that will go ...did anyone ask you about drinking?and did you feel a sense of pride inside?see the government are changing the recommended allowances for drinking in uk...it now includes an advisiry 2 days no alcohol!

hiya pauly...you ok? howza plant doing? yep our deccies and tree are history too..did you sleep any better?hope so

hiya ns,kuya det et al....hope you are all well.....and anyone Ive forgotten...

update....hiya kuya..wot a poetic ring that has got! glad car is fixed ..apologies for missing you orf,but forgot the time difference !!you ok?hows you n daughter?

ok folks have a great day.....

2 New Years Resolutions:

- Wash hands after going to the toilet at work.

- Improve on my Big Mac preparation time.

The government say that alcohol should now show the calorific value on the labels, because a study shows a glass of wine has the same calories as a full sugar donut.

Personally, i think there's a hole in their findings.

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"
    "Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."
    "Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his serious voice, "I should hope not ma'am, it's only 2130 now."

A mosquito landed on my balls...

Hardest decision of my life.

A guy in a kilt with a huge sword stole my wallet this afternoon.

It was daylight Rob Roy.

I'm giving up alcohol and doing dry January, and If I'm still angry and horrible at the end of the month, then I know its not the booze...
    Last edited by Mick; January 2, 2016, 07:00 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick,I'm still recovering from NYE! My alarm went off at ten today and I literally had to drag myself out of bed.

Not much planned today,gym,bubble bath and maybe a cinema trip.
    I need to get back on plan with weight watchers so I will plan food out and buy some veg maybe tomorrow. I may have a green smoothie for a meal once a day,will up my veg and limit the naughty stuff - just to balance out still having choccy and cheese to nibble.

I'm still reading loads of sobriety lit,was thinking that I was overdoing it,but it really seems to be helping me to solidify ' hip sobriety' is a blog I really rate and ' I fly at night' and 'sober mommy' and ' mr sponsorpants'(very AA which is unusual for me) in case anyone else needs any inspiration.

Trying to stay in the day and not let work dread creep in.
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Saturday to all!

It is absolutely freezing here - below freezing at the moment. Winter seems to have arrived. Grateful for the sunshine

Thanks for the coffee Mick, keep it coming!
      Good job on the swimming, good water therapy for your knee.
      Yes, my son is the firefighter/paramedic & workaholic, ha ha! He's a hard worker & about to be promoted to lieutenant. We are very proud of him & he's doing a job he loves. Glad your daughter seems to be enjoying her job too

bear, I know it's hard but don't allow work worries mess up your time off. I used to be miserable on Sunday nights anticipating Monday morning BS at work.

I thought I was being careful but I still managed to put on 5 lbs since Thanksgiving. I have a feeling half of it is water retention due to the salty nature of holiday foods. So, I am on a mission to fix this situation pronto, ha ha!

Hello to everyone & wishing for a great AF day for all. Will check in later.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav,I've gained 3!hubs says that don't sound like much but it feels like much and I feel bloaty Mick,so sweet that Amy delivered 2 new lives for the new year,that's wonderful so Kell had given me a smock for work with a rhinestone zipper I was wearing it Thursday and one of my coworkers(not the cherubs) says"oh I had one just like that but it dissapeared from here" to me that implies she thinks I stole her smock! I said if I was dumb enough to steal it,why would I wear it to work where she'd see it?dumbass! I dreamt of her last night so I think its subconciously bugging me,meh eff em all,been walking again so that's good,just miss the heat but trying not to rush time,last year went by too bloody fast,I don't want a repeat,anyways I hope we all have a lovely Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X