toosdi 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi 12th

mornin all ..how are we this mornin ...its 10 am already..this mornin is just flyin by!!just did 4 miles on the treadmill ,so that bites a chunk out of it..anyways glad to report drier working great ..probably better than it was ..the element isnt used in any way...sunny today...so the peskies are out playing too....Im off to get some meths.......................nope not for that but to clean down the wood Ive sanded!!then probably a swim ..right ...brew time...

hiya Kuya ...happy Friday to you ...yep you sure have lost some days :congratulatory:mbh I had a wee lump in my throat when I heard that the starman had passed on..penned a few lines ...no holiday in 7 years ...get your skates on lady!!!!have a great day

hiya Sam hows you ?with your soil and water job??as for holidays...if you dont feel the urge then why do it?all folk are different!

hiya Lav....jeez what a day....dentist,taxman?is there no end to this womans strive for excitement ...:thumbsup:heres a n exciting brew....any word on your Curves?....hang on even with a capital C that dont sound right ....but you know what I mean!!

hiya pauly...hows you today then? owt happening in your wureld??hows all the plants doing?youn still got your fit bit?do you use it ...madam bought me one..Ive got it linked to my fitness pal and all sorta mad places!!

hiya pie ...hows you then ? well did the school job turn up? You know once you get into people showing you how to do things with pictures and the possible pitfalls,it doesnt hold the awe or mystery any more...that fireplace..I would have no hesitation in having a crack at that now....and you could..go for it !!!

hiya bear...hows you then? have they said you are gonna be made redundant ? until they do ..I wouldnt be worrying ..for every door that closes ..another one opens...all you need to be careful of is making sure no sod slams it in yer face!!!!well done on the run..

ppqp...Banff,Jasper....memories!!hows you then ..hows work treating you ?health wise too you ok?hope so...

hey SF...long time..wow glad you are doing good!!Florida...hmmmm..keeps gettin bandied about in this house ...got a good few $ that I have never changed ..so madam is like that ...yep we could spend them!!you sound really well!

hiya ns and det hope you are both ok....

right good peepil Im offski ..get me meths!!!!

Camping:

An activity in which the participants spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person.

News: ISIS leader abruptly cancels interview with Sean Penn.

In an effort to become a more rounded individual, I decided to get in touch with my feminine side. Big mistake.

I don't know exactly what the problem is but it seems that I damn well ought to know and if I can't see what's wrong then there's no point in even telling me.

Fair play to Rupert Murdoch in getting engaged to Jerry Hall.

He's finally found someone who enjoys screwing people for money as much as he does.

What do you call a bird with bronchitis?

A phlegmingo.

Out of respect to Bowie,Hershey have agreed to re-name all their chocolate bars Aero .......just for one day.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Yes, Mick one half-day job turned up, way at the bottom of the barrel, at least favorite school, but I took it. Turned out very enjoyable. 6th grade math, 7th grade science, and a bit at the end hanging Valentines decorations from the ceiling. If you think I left there smiling, you're right! Especially since on previous visit, surly student threw a Gatorade bottle at me. Glad I gave the place a second chance.

Good for you on the dryer! And I agree that seeing people doing projects on video takes some of the mystery out. Still not sure this is one I'll tackle. Here's a pic of the fireplace currently.
    fireplace.jpg

Hey Sunflower, good to see you popping in!

Greetings to all.

Comment

Morning Mick and MAE All....

Thanks for kicking us off this morning. Good job on the dryer. Work is treating me well these days. I've stopped being responsible for everything, well at least in my mind. Have a meeting with a Tech company this morning, going to install a server and bring all the workstations up to the same software versions. Concerned about hard drive crashes and want to be proactive.
      Health wise I'm doing good. Eye still not quite cleared up but hope to see it gone after a few more Humira injections. Really have to get serious about quitting smoking.
      Off to get ready for my meeting. Have a Terrific Tuesday all.....:smile:PPQP
      X-post Pi....sounds like you had a positive outcome with the bottom of the barrel job. Love the fact that you left work smiling.
      Last edited by porqoui; January 12, 2016, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Morning, PQ! Have a good one out there!

Comment

Good morning Abbers. happy Tuesday!

Cold & cloudy in these parts & I hear we will have a touch of snow this evening, oh well. It was bound to happen sooner or later
          My Curves shop is staying open, at least for now. The franchise owner came to some agreement with the corporate flag ship. We didn't get the details, just the good news!
          Sounds like you are keeping busy & out of trouble too!

Pie, I imagine substituting must be a scary business sometimes. Glad you had a pleasant experience yesterday! Those of us working in hospitals used to cringe when we were pulled out of our comfort zones to fill in other areas
          I wouldn't even pretend to consider doing that fireplace job, ha ha! I don't like doing anything on a ladder!!! Is there a trade school in your area? Maybe there's a student looking for some side work - just a thought.

Hi there PQ!
          My local friend recently told me that the cost of Humira is $2000/dose around here. No one pays that price but that what the drug company tries to charge. That is just crazy! I sure hope it works miracles for you! Glad to hear that work is under control for you right now

Speaking of curves, I need to go now.
          Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,absolutely loved your tribute poem to Bowie on Facebook, the one here was good too but that one was brilliant I decided I'm just gonna buy some new houseplants, I need some cheer,been dealing with a punkass attitude! Now why do I feel worse the longer I'm AF? Its b.s and sometimes I don't even feel like posting cuz its all negative whining, grrrr,Ive been exercising more cuz I got Bobbi a fitbit for chrimbo and I can't let her beat me so its not lack of activity,this mood seems to be up,down,up throughout the day,yesterday I was in a good mood then I drank a diet Pepsi and felt funny,they quit using aspartame so I switched but googled it and see they use splenda instead and I've had a bad experience with that before so no mas diet products for me! Or maybe its my healing brain making me nuts Hahahaha,I dunno, won't drink though,that thought can kiss my arse,although I won't lie yesterday I had that shakey, spacy,i need a drink feeling, felt better in the afternoon but I want feel better all the time,sorry for being self absorbed much love to all,hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, when you get that shaky, spacey feeling reach for some protein - helps me every single time!!
              Don't confuse that low blood sugar feeling with thinking you need a drink - you do not!
              I try to be pretty regular with meals & stay away from sugary stuff, especially on an empty stomach. The new 2015-2020 dietary guidelines want all of us to drastically reduce our sugar intake & for good reason. Whether you are consuming sugar in the form of a candy bar, soda or shot of AL - it's all sugar as far as our bodies are concerned. Focus on getting some good, healthy proteins in each day

Still waiting for the snow shower we were promised......
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X