toosdi the 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi the 19th

mornin all ..and how are we today then? all good I hope...had a pretty good day yesterday..went round this place with my mate.....definitely a step back into "when I land!!"its amazing walking round looking at the stuff and thinking wow I had them ...etc..its so funny to think that 5 years ago we were working out strategies to deal with drugs violence escape security and other issues...and now its like statler and waldorf out of the muppet show!!!

Antiques and Collectables Centre in Preston, Lancashire

knee is better ..:happy2: as you say I need to do a lot less on it.....

ok brew time ..on we go ..did everyone get the puzzles yesterday? bid is in the middle of the pic..as for the coins ..move the 2 corner ones down..

brew time ..everyone ok with that ?

hiya bear ...well the ultimate decision is obviously up to you there are goods and bads for both sides of the coin ..but wish you luck whatever the outcome...and I know you wont let drink imbibe your decision either..best to you

hiya kuya...nice work !!glad you got sat down with your son....chuffed for you...booked my Ireland trip last night 19th -23rd April..just a few days....so hopefully you will be over well before that!

hiya Lav...and peace reigns once more !! how are you then?large relaxin brew here for you..any plans for today ..Longwood time perhaps?hows the cold doing?both health anbd weather

hiya ppqp ..bacon eggs tomatoes mushrooms fried bread hash browns sausage and Lea and Perrins sauce!! yum yum...if you drink a glass of water prior to it ,then the calories are diluted....ok ok so its crap but its no worse a theory than some of the government stuff thats being spouted out!!hows you doing work and eyes?why have you got a helicopter for a week?????(chinook):thumbsup:

hey pauly..hows you then...?tell you whats even nicer than bacon....bacon grill in tins ...slice it reeeeeeeelly thin and fry it ..lovely and crispy..and of course less calories...(my ass!!)made madams brekkie again this mornin...savin brownie points me........

hiya Sam...hope all is well in your wureld round the roarin fire....have you got snow or just cold weather?

hiya everyone else ..what are you all up to then?whatever it is hope its not al related...oh and legal!!!!

have a great day all

My wife's cooking is incredible.

With a silent 'cr'.

New film to be made about the tennis match rigging scandal.

Only available on Netfix.

I like to call my twin brother describing what I did six minutes ago or, as I like to say, when I was his age.

Aussie Tennis player Nick Kyrgios has come out expressing his disbelief at the recent allegations of match fixing in top level tennis.

"What do you mean players are getting paid to lose? Fcking hell, and all this time I've been doing it for free!?"
    Turns out if you scream for no reason long enough, you get the rest of the day off from work.

I won't be going to see that Dr Zhivago again!

First of all the receptionist tried to sell me a bucket of popcorn and then I had to sit in a dark waiting room watching a film about Russian peasants for two hours..and I still never saw him

I see some angry Americans are self harming in protest against Donald Trump becoming president.

By voting for Hilary Clinton.

I played Bingo for the first time last night and I won!

Might find something else to do tonight though. That dog's fecking rubbish at chess.

At an interview:

"Do you have any hobbies?"

"I like painting."

"Very good - what have you painted?"

"The garage."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Tuesday morning Abbers!

It's sunny & 12 degrees here - that's COLD!!!!!
    Winter has finally arrived, no kidding.

Thanks for the coffee Mick
    Sorry, I didn't have time for the puzzles yesterday - maybe later?!
    My plan for the day is to catch up with some stuff around here. The next two days I will be watching kids & out of the house all day. Friday I will be planted here & watching a foot or more of snow piling up! Looks like today will be my only chance to get to Curves.
    That looks like an interesting antiques show. If they go on the road sometime I'd like to check them out. Keep taking care of that knee.

Sam, looks like you are in the way of the snowstorm on Friday too. Be prepared

Hello to Pie, bear, PQ, pauly & anyone popping in today!
    Have a great AF day everyone, I will check in laterish.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      Lav, definitely chilly today and yesterday. Tractor did start though! Morning Mick, thanks for the kick off. No snow but the forecast from the bakers and dairy lobby is that we are suppose to get a bit soon, Friday, which of course is the day I spent $300.00 on a dang surveying class for continuing education that keeps my license "current". I'm sure it is non-refundable but I can't leave here with that coming in and this farm. As I'm typing, I feel the need to go to the "F" thread in subs. We'll see, Friday's a ways off yet and things move around in the weather world.

Feeding, laundry and firewood on the agenda for today, interesting combo. 'Bout all there is to today.

hoping everyone is doing well,
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I hate those kind of puzzles I get too frustrated trying to figure them out,was sad about the guy from the Eagles passing,everyone loves at least one of their songs,woke up early to exercise and had to deal with a buzzed Michelle coming in at 4 am,I told her not to talk to me cuz she was doing that drunk thing where you say the same thing over and over,told her to nuke her burrito and go to bed,anyway not much else going on,tired but that's the new me I guess, hope we all have a terrific Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Incredible with a silent cr! :congratulatory: Real estate friend hired me to clean a couple of condos this week, which I love. The physical activity, better pay than subbing, and mascara is optional! Plus, I'm actually showing one condo this morning to prospective tenants. Exciting stuff!

Off to that in a few, then a dog walk, then out to Dad's to deal with issues du jour.

Be well, friends!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Late check in for me as I actually got a great sleep last night. Woke at normal 5am but decided I could sleep some more. After another 3 hours had to get out the door. Was planning on checking in at work but it was one of those days. Productive but very busy. Home now to decide what to eat for dinner.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off and take it easy on that knee. Gardening season will soon be here! Eye appears to be the same and next checkup isn't till the end of February. Hopefully the Humira will have kicked in by then and I can stop the drops.

Lav...hope you got caught up on things and are ready for the onslaught tomorrow.

Sam...did you find the "F" thread? I went looking for it once but didn't realize it was in subs.

Pauly....hope you had a Terrific Tuesday in-spite of the start to your day.

Pi....how did the condo showing go? I happen to have a condo that need cleaning (hint, hint). I'll pay good money too. Is your Dad's ankle better?

Well after reading Micks post, think I'll have breakfast for dinner. HaHa. Have a peaceful evening all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

MAE Abbers,

Quiet day here so time to catch up on paperwork. BOOO! I hate office work

Pauly arent people dull when drunk?... everyone except me of course! LOL

Mick I will keep those dates in mind... still liaising with friend in bristol to tie in with school dates cos she is a teacher. We are pretty flexible now the timescale is not an issue, so want to plan properly to make the best of our time there.

Greetings to all

Comment

Still way too cold for my likes but what can you do?
                I am going to watch my grandson early tomorrow so I will check in when I can.

Hi there Sam, Pauly, Pie, PQ & Kuya!

Peace to all tonight.

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X