wenzdi 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wenzdi 20

mornin all..on a slightly cold and frosty mornin...well its actually -2 how are we all today then?good I hope....not a lot going on this end at the mo,seem to have slowed right down for a while...which I dont like!anyway coffee is made so jump in and help yourselves.

hiya Lav,so you are kid watching today n tomorrow...enjoy....(which I know you do!)was in a charity shop yesterday ..and saw the whole set of Thomas the Tank books....and yep started reading them too!here you go ..heres a brew for you...so you reckon you are going to get a foot of snow Friday?eek best get stocked up!!!

hiya pie ..hows you today then?good I hope ...yep I prefer those jobs too where you dont need to put make up n mascara on!!my friends were down the other night,2 of their dogs are in season,a terrier and a dachshund..Julie is like that ...awww can we have one...err hello we do have 2 rabbits!have you any jobs on the go?Im still finishing that cabinet ..cant seem to get my head round it at all...

hiya Sam hows you then mate?all good sounds like you are having a make n mend day....hope you get to your course on Friday ok....:thumbsup:

hiya Pauly....another one passes on...the big fella must be having one maseeve party comin up this chrimbo upstairs!!hows you then?I went to bed really early last night...wont be doin that again in a hurry...probably the worst nights sleep ever ...hows michelle ..sufferin?good on you tho with the drinkin...you are doing ace....

hiya kuya...paperwork........was never my favourite subject!!!!how are you?time now not an issue???am I reading something into that ?hopefully not....as fro the drunks ..me and you both..how ANY party ever survived without me being a drunken Mr Funny is beyond comprehension..in fact I had a few heads Messrs Funny,Nasty ,Tough as old Boots,Boring,Asshole,Chatty,Quiet,Morose,...oh and Obnoxious...now why wouldnt you want us there??:welldone:

hi ppqp...how are you then ? all this talk of bad weather and snow..its run of the mill stuff to you there isnt it?when iits hot its hot ...but when its cold..its freezin..think the prairies on one of the early exercises is probably the 2nd coldest place I have been ...Helsinki wins...but Suffield was a pretty close second..one of the few places we got a rum ration !!hopefully eye treatment will kick in soon!!

big hiya to everyone else.....Det ,bear ns sf and anyone else I have missed oot!!

saw these little gems..

12316169_1071061046278912_1070328319638509538_n.jpg

12573124_10208790862315037_2752170306469194029_n.jpg

12510381_10153355659367503_6409359217229505699_n.jpg

My mum always used to say '60 is the new 30'.

Lovely woman. Banned from driving tho

I said to my son, "You really need to start checking your pockets before you put your jeans in the washing machine."

He said, "Why, have you found some money?"

I said, "No, your fecking hamster."

My best friend is named after the capital of Indonesia.
    Jack Carter

Emailed my boss today saying "I wouldn't be attending as I have been in bed for a few days with a migraine" it auto corrected to in bed with a migrant.

I applaud China for relaxing the restrictions of one child per couple

I mean those iPhones aren't going to make themselves.

I'm not saying I've got a blackhead problem,but a blind person could probably read my nose.

I've just seen an out of date disabled sign.

It read: Invalid.

Why do seagulls have wings?

To beat the red necks to the dump.

Anyone who says onions are the only veg that make you cry has never been hit in the face with a turnip!

I went to a really trendy nightclub in town.
    The doorman said, "Sorry mate, you've had too many."
    I said, "Drinks?"
    He said, "Birthdays
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    jumping in on that coffee, Mick, thanks. Called the folks holding the classes, said they'd not cash my check, yep, that's right didn't do the credit card thing. Went to the bank, they had not cashed it so I put a stop payment to make sure. So the storm hysteria I've seen in the early go is 2 or 3 feet of snow yesterday. Today is a foot. Going to get out and run as much boundary as I can before it gets all covered up! Meeting tonight with some board on sludging as my neighbor about to use it on his fields. Great, love that sewer smell. Nothing that really can be done, legal etc. Music tonight!

gotta get my arse in gear, and the rest of me as well.
    have a good one friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Off to clean another condo today, first one that's not in my very own complex, so I need to be sure and take everything I might need with me. No prospective tenants showed up as scheduled yesterday, so disappointing on that score, but I still got paid, so can't complain.

Last night at annual homeowners meeting, our police officers reported no crimes at all over the past year. Wow! Many attribute to the cameras that have been installed to monitor the property.

PQ, nothing with my dad is ever straightforward. The ankle problem has now morphed into the need to see a cardiologist. Fortunately, caregiver is on board to see it through.

Mick, my friend with the lion head bunny also has several dogs, so not out of the question, but yeah, would need to be careful.

Off to it.

Comment

Morning, Sam!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off and I'll take a coffee too. Rum rations, I wonder if they still do that. Just remember down time is good for the knee.

Sam...good to hear you'll save the course money. You reminded me of a neighbour out at the ranch. He rented his land to a potato farmer and I'll never forget that sewage smell.

Pi...wow, zero crime for a year. Don't think I've ever heard that before. Too bad about the showing but good about still getting paid. Sounds like your day is planned.

Early board meeting today. Think boss is going to announce a new quit date. City has thrown all the community associations into a tail spin by changing a commercial kitchen code. I think that was the last straw for him. As the reality of the job grows closer I'm doing a lot more thinking about things.
          Hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day.......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,Winslow did fine with the bunnies, he was more scared of them and stayed the hell away! Pie, you definitely don't live in Vegas,I don't think there's any area low in crime,glad you can rest easy Sam,gotta love sewer smell in the morning, sounds like you're keeping busy,PPQP,will be interesting to see what goes on at the board meeting, how's the smoking going? Louie was being such a crybaby last night! I'm glad I wasn't watching him but they were over visiting, he kept whining then whining again,I was wiping his face and he started up saying I stole his booger! He would not let it rest so I had to pretend that I was putting a boog back in his nose,little kids are weirdos haha,yep Mick,think there is a jam session going on in the afterlife gonna go get another cuppa,much love to all,Det check in!!! I know you're probably busy but I get nervous when you go missing,hope we all have a wonderful Wednesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey pauly ...if thats what it is...Justin Beiber and One Direction neednt bother takin out life insurance!!!!!
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

I'll take an afternoon cup of coffee Mick
                I finished up the morning shift with my grandson, now I am just going to do nothing for a few hours. My old dog had me up during the night again, she had to go out & it was freezing
                Tomorrow is my granddaughter day so I will be up even earlier than today.
                You never get too old for Thomas trains & books Mick, ha ha!

Pie, you sound busy but happy - good!
                I hope things get settled for your Dad soon.
                Have fun with the condos!

Sam, some of the 'farm smells' can be overwhelming at times around here. I don't envy your situation with your neighbor. Glad your check was uncashed, now you can buy us something (just kidding)!

Pauly, little kids are definitely weird. I won't argue with you on that topic, ha ha!
                Just remember to teach them well because some day they will be taking care of you

Hello to everyone else, have a great AF Hump day!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, you're so perceptive! I am happy as a clam with the condo work that's come my way, and today she hired me to do all the future showings on the unit from yesterday, and wants to know what repairs I can do in addition to cleaning! Got one showing set up already for tomorrow morning, and shining up my pliers as we speak! :happy2:

Also got a call from one of my pet care clients about taking her three dogs for the weekend, which is surprising and welcome since January and February are so slow for that. I must be living right. Hmm, come to think of it, I am!

Pauly, all of the owners were astounded to hear the officers' report. Hope we continue to stay out of harm's way, as the surrounding area is pretty dicey.

PQ, will be interested to hear how your thinking about the GM job evolves.

Comment

Sam....saw this and thought of you

Lav...hope you get a much needed rest tonight for your early start tomorrow.

Pi...you are definitely living right! Well done on the new jobs.

Comment

Quick whizz in - been very frustrated and angry last few days - which I'm told is normal.

I want to leave 99%,tho i realise I've been saying i can't do these jobs and don't have the skills,so there is an element of negative self talk going on.

I'm trying to rush the process and get answers from people who don't want to give them yet as it's early days. I need to wait until my consultation meetings have happened and then see what is on the table. I've been trying to control the things that I can't control. Today I want to focus on being healthy,calm and in the moment.BREATHE!!
                      one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X