Thursday 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 21

mornin all ..a cold and frosty mornin here.... how are we all then? time for a brew methinks..not a lot happening here ..going into the garden again this morning...splitting up the long veg bed into 4...that means I can reach it from both sides as oppose to climbing all over it... ok brew ..here we go....

hiya bear ...like you say...breathe..I appreciate it is a big move and anger def is the order of the day...but in the grand scheme of things you have got to do the best for you...

hiya Sam...hows you then? how did the toons go last night accompanied by the smell of slurry?any snow landed yet?

hiya pie ...hows you then? here you go...my latest creation...a weaving loom shuttle made into a little ornamental shelf....

20160120_162823.jpg

nice work with the condos ..good for you...get those pliers ready!!!!think the dog issue will go away .........think we are all going to move to where you are ...no crime????even here there are scrotes!

hiya ppqp...hows you then...well did the boss give his notice in?are your thoughts still positive?you will soon be writing peoples job specs!!as for the rum ration ....doubt they issue that any more...in this day and age over here,with all these parasitic disgusting lawyers creeping around trying to nail soldiers and ex soldiers someone would no doubt claim for some reason!!

hiya pauly ..how are you then today hows louie with his missing booger??have you thought about any more plants yet?

hiya Lav...how are you ? hows the kid watching going?you need a travelling brew?best of luck today then....

right peeps big shout to those missing today..have a good one

I got stopped by a copper with a radar gun the other day.

He started asking me all these questions

Like where had I got it from

Dot-Dot-Dash-Dot-Dot-Dash-Cough-Cough-Dash-Achoo!

...Morse Cold.

I see Dumb is backing Dumber for president.....

Of course I watch what I eat.

My eyes are above my mouth.

Venus Williams reacted angrily when asked about match fixing.

"I don't want to get involved. I'd rather just concentrate on next Friday's straight sets loss to Sharapova."

I walked up to a guy in the gym.

I said, "How do you use this piece of equipment?"

"It's pretty simple," he replied, "Just push the button and it dries your hands..."

Happiness:

A video of iPhones being nicked from selfie sticks.

"It is still unpleasant and makes me cry. It is multifaceted; We must peel back the layers despite the unsavory aftertaste we are sure to experience from doing so."

-- President Obama's State of the Onion address.

The wife just told me, 'Dave, we've drifted so far apart recently I don't even think you know who I am anymore'

'According to serving suggestions, you're a family of four', I said.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MAE Abbers,

Busy day for me, got the car nearly sorted, took broken PC in to be fixed, took visa papers back to immigration, then did my half day at work which included two very stressful euthanasias.....so absolutely knackered tonight.

Big day tomorrow....chihuahua with bladder stones so off to bed for me.

Night guys

Comment

Nice work on the shuttle shelf, Mick. Trying to see the detail better.

Easy day here with just a couple of commitments. Good thing because muscles are a tad sore, so will rest them a bit.

Hope your day goes smoothly as well, Kuya.

Comment

hiya pie..cut out slightly smaller than the diameter of the shuttle..keep the bit thats cut out..cut both sides at a slight angle.....drill 2 holes in the back of this..fit it into the shuttle and tighten it up ..the angle pushes the sides of the shuttle out holding the shelf in place kuya ...best of luck with the dog...
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers

Had a half decent commute, in the dark & cold to my granddaughter's this morning!
          Now I'm chilling with a cup of coffee & watching her fav tv shows, Curious George & Daniel Tiger, ha ha!

Nice woodworking project Mick
          I guess you're not expecting a foot or two of snow this weekend if you are out working in the garden, ha ha. Have fun!

Hi there Pie, hope you have a good day!

Bear, I understand your anxiety & I am sorry you have to deal with all that. My natural tendency is to try to control things too, believe me. I grew up in a seriously dysfunctional household, going into survival mode became automatic. I ended up causing myself a lot of unecessary drama. Since beginning my AF journey I have worked to change my thinking. Getting rid of the negative thinking is extremely helpful. I've done quite a bit of reading to help reinforce my 'new thinking'. Reading things like 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success' by Deepak Chopra & 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle have been very helpful to me.
          Keep yourself healthy & as calm as possible while events unfold :hug:

Hello to everyone else, I'll check in again from home tonight.
          Have a great AF Thursday everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Have a good one yourself, there Lav.

Pauly, you sleepin' in this morning?

Comment

MAE ALL...

Read Mick's and Kuya's posts quickly. When I went back to post I couldn't get on.
              Tried from work just now and it let me on.
              Only I'm to busy to post ATM so will check in later.

Have a great day all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,couldn't get on this morning, kept saying page not found, hope everyone is enjoying the day
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oops! Lav and Sam, looks like milk could be hard to come by in advance of the storm.

Comment

And here's one more of folks waiting in line at the grocery. Cashiers are upstairs.

Comment

Omg Pie,that's crazy! I wonder if its like the rest of the news though, an over exaggeration and then nothing happens, at least everyone will have milk for the next 3 months
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ha Ha, the milk shelves looked almost that empty yesterday Pie - I can't imagine what they looked like today. I don't use any dairy so I don't even care. The first flakes aren't even due here until dinnertime tomorrow.

Looks like it's going to be a wild weekend outside. I think I'll just stay inside & not argue with Mother Nature

Hi there pauly & PQ!

Peace to everyone tonight!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

busy day getting prepped for ol man winter. Got a load of hay, three loads of firewood, here's hoping my 3 heifers that were to calf in November decide to wait a little longer. i got to have a long talk with that bull of mine ask him what's up? One is big as a house. Got to get a bay in the barn ready just in case. Probably by next week it will be all a slushy snow mess. Well, it will be good for the water table.

Mick, nice project, creative too! Lav, chickens will be kinda stuck inside for a bit, eh? Pie, I don't drink milk, but I do love yogurt.
                          greetings to you Pauly, Kuya, PQ (how your eyes doing??)

g'night all
                          Sam
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                          X