thurs 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurs 4th

mornin all...how are we today then?Im strugglin with tinternet this mornin ..keeps cuttin out..Ive just sat an watched 3 deer in the field behind me...think its adult and 2 young..really smart...brew time and lets crack on ..before the internet gods strike...

brew time ..here we go then....

hiya bear ..how are yo then today?any ideas of direction you are travlin in?..whatever it be ..its better booze free!..see poetry at this time of the morning..where else would you get crap like that???have a great day

hiya pie ...how are you then today...complete with canine crew?yep defo 2 planks short !!sun was out here yesterday....but disappeared back to you now!!

hiya ns ..hows you then ?all good I hope..yes Ive got the gerbora in bloom now...the secret for me has been to keep the bottom leaves cut back and prune the flowers back...the other one is a calcaeolaria.. or slipper flowers.....well has winter turned up for you then?

hiya pauly ..how are you then?all good today...how was the hellhole as you describe it?....did the card turn up?any more news on your bougie?mine is still just a stick...not any signs of life on it yet..

hiya Lav..how did your lunch go then?could do with your groundhog over here to sort this out over here!!!!so sit and have a brew as you post phil over here!!have a great day...

ppqp.....fish and chips...yum yum...can we all join in ? ..hows work been then?any further forward to job sorting out?

aarrgh ..just lost internet!!

hiya sam ..how are you today then ?all ok mate?hows the surveying business going ? hopefully in thr right direction...

hey kuya ....I remember seeing a prog years ago about a guy in nz who had a collection of vehicles and one of them was an old London bus that was immaculate...again due to salt v metal !!
    yeh talking about the internet...ha....I can usually still get it on my phone.....hope all is well with you ..Im off into Manchesta later on ..

right folks ..tis me finito benito have a good day....

You know you're ugly when a boiling kettle won't even give you a whistle

Why do bees buzz?

Because they think they know the answer

I'm the kind of guy who shoots from the hip.

Fck the arthritis!

Now that Lord Lucan has been declared officially dead, he is expected to make a full statement to the media today about his 40 years in the Ecuadorian embassy.

A fight breaks out at a wedding. A man pulls out a gun and shoots his Grandad, Brother, and Uncle but there is only one victim. How is this possible?

Answer: The wedding was held in Kansas

I can't believe I got sacked from the calendar factory.

All I did was take a day off

I am all in favor of more diversity.

I really hope Donald Trump wins, so that America can have its first orange President.

My old Mum used to say, "Always give your food a rinse before you eat it."

Lovely woman, terrible sandwiches.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    somehow yesterday got away from me, where'd it go?? Thanks for the brew Mick. "vying is going along. I just bit the bullet and bought a robotic transit as I have been having a hard time finding part time help. I want to keep working the soils job so veying doing both part time.

Visited a beautiful farm with a lovely well kept old house, probably late 1800's/ early 1900's. Looking at setting up creek fence exclusions and water systems. The farm has just been bought by some by corporate head who is going to tear the house and most of the existing outbuildings down!!! I was shocked. The old more dollar than sense syndrome.

Lav, we need to invent a mud snow shoe that keeps us from sinking. Holy moly it is muddy. (In 2 months I'll bitching about it being too dry.) Got any wet hens??

off to chores and more mud!
    be well good friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers

The sun has just arrived here, happy to see it too. We had such dense fog yesterday it was ridiculous. Driving was not easy. I did have an easy commute to my granddaughter's this morning & watched the sun rise - nice! I had a nice time with friends yesterday, good group!!

Mick, don't feed the deer, they will come back & destroy your garden. They destroyed my fruit trees here.

Sam, the mud is getting worse by the day, ha ha. Pretty soon the chickens will be up to their knees in it I am sure. I need to get out this weekend & buy a truck full of straw to toss into their yard. I don't think there's much chance of a drought anytime soon

Besr, hope you are OK & not over-worrying things.

Hi there Pauly, NS, Pie, PQ, Kuya & anyone else dropping in today.
      Looks like Curious George & Daniel Tiger are on the entertainment schedule this morning. Lucky me!,

Have avgreat AF day everyone.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,love the orange president joke haha! Bougie is?? I'll hafta see when it starts warming up if its got any signs of life,I hope so,I tend to get attached to my plants no newbies cuz I usually pick them up at the grocery store and they haven't had anything different, could go to home depot and browse I guess,one of my coworkers is giving me the silent treatment, I think she thinks I'm racist cuz I said Will Smith and his wife are being babies about the Oscars,I'm not racist,how can I be I'm not white? Oh well,sshe's a sensitive type anyways and she has depression so I'll leave her alone, this too shall pass,still have a cough and runny nose here,sheesh go away!gotta get ready, much love to all and I hope we all have an easy Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, I put a picture of my granddaughter's fat cat on FB today. Take a look, it will make you laugh & forget about the touchy people in your life
          I think anyone can be a racist. You don't have to be a fat, white, male republican to get that designation, ha ha!! I am sure you are not a racist & your coworker was just having a bad day - it happens.

Where is everyone today??
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Not sure where this day went, but it was a good one. Night all.

Comment

Working...
            X