Sunday the 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday the 7th

Morning All, Coffee's being served on the deck.

Morning all
    Pi, looks good to me!! thanks for the brew. How's the canine world doing? Can't convince the wife we ought to get ourselves another. Putting down the last one about broke her heart.

nice chilly morning here, my son and I suppose to run the calves through the chute this morning. Finally dry enough to do so since it has been freezing again.

guess its the big super bowl. lots of folks enjoy it all but somewhere in all the hoopla there's a game being played, I cannot stand all the commercials but I know lots of folks do. Being without TV connection makes it all the more shocking to see whats out there.

hope everyone enjoys their day.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning, Sam. Canine crew is snuggled under blankies enjoying post-breakfast snooze.

Running calves through chute? Why do you do that? Non-farmgirl interested to know.

Comment

Morning Pi, Sam and MAE all to come.....

Thanks for starting the thread and for the coffee. Would rather be lounging around on the deck than going into work.

Good luck with the calves Sam. We would run calves through the chute to immunize them, treat pink eye and ear tag them. Just easier to handle them when they're confined.

Bear...thanks for letting us know you'll be MIA. Sounds like you've found a new fit that works for you. You're kicking ass now, good luck.

Off to wrestle with my herd of computers, hopefully everything goes smoothly. Will check in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Thanks for the beautiful startup pie
          Where's the snow in that pic? HA HA!!!!

Sam, you do need to explain the cattle chute thing to me as well. Is that anything like a cow/car wash???
          I don't even pretend to be interested in the superbowl stuff. Just an excuse to overeat & drink & fight with friends & family IMHO!
          I am going to spend the afternoon & evening in my cozy shop & make some $$

bear, I am sorry you have decided to leave us but you have to do what you have to do. I wish you the very best & hope to see you check in when you can.

Greetings to everyone else, I will check in later.
          Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Is everyone watching football & stuffing themselves with junk food? Haha!!!

Peace to all tonight
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X