toosdi 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi 16th

mornin all ...how are we today then?hopefully all well....frosty and dry last night...going to order bigger greenhouse today,so need to get started on taking old one down and relaying a base...dentists yesterday....Im getting a lotta work done,and its not so clever but necessary!anyways nuff bout moi lets shift on....

brew time folks?

hiya det ...well look on the bright side.....at least no one disturbed you at work...as for ex and sleep...defo not being getting enough of that and exercise ..must be honest havent put in as much effort as I could do!! you take it easy today out and about mate!!

hiya Lav...hows you then?how did the sleepover go? saw the sno pics ..was getting deep...not luck I need at the dentists ..some pain relief and a pot of gold...and what makes it worse,you go in ,sit in the waiting room,tv is on ,go into the dentists ..sit in the chair ,telly facing you,tillts you back ..telly on the ceiling....and who am I watching all the way thru?Jeremy soddin Kyle!!what could be worse than gettin needles ,teeth out with him yelpin on?anyways I digress ..brew here madam....

hiya kuya ...hows you then today?you feelin any better today ?hope so..busy day yesterday?hows things with the girl you were looking after?keep smlin mate

hiya timetoquit....welcome to you..jump in enjoy..

hiya sam ...hows you then?did your blocks get there....?you got mushroom to store them?what do you read?mine range thru everything ..except horror and sci fi...ole time western authors (Zane Grey,JT Edson )thru to Roman fiction ,spies ,thrilleres etc...dont really read too much crime either..Just had to comment on your post.....

Starty, good to see you. plug up a chair and stay for awhile....PLUG ???? is it leccy???:egad:

hiya pie ...how are you feeling?hope better..One of the things I was wondering...have I always had downer moods,and buried them in drink,or have they come on since my head exploded?the fact I dont drink has made them more obvious,and yet even when I do get them I dont want to drink does that make any sort of sense?I do know the tablets I take affect me ..but to what extent I dont know...answers on a postcard...anyone else in the same sorta situation?

so no work yesterday...any projects on the go?

hiya starty ,how are you today then?nice to see you here...

took this pic last night ...looks like the rabbits are taking in lodgers!!!!Julie went mad!!(especially whenI siad I was going to build an extension on to the hutch for him n his family to move into!!)

have a good day peeps...big shout to those missing...

20160215_182120.jpg

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them...

I bet you $4,567.89 you can't guess how much I owe my bookie.

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Waking up this morning was an eye-opening experience.

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

One day you're the best thing since sliced bread. The next, you're toast.

Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us have to be the others.

I asked my wife if she ever fantasizes about me, she said yes - about me taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, and doing the dishes.

I was wondering why I suddenly had pentagrams on my palms.
    Then I remembered: I’ve been using hand sataniser.

I just got hit by a rented car.
    It Hertz.

I played triangle in a reggae band but left – it was just one ting after another.

‘I love snow. Actually, I hate snow.’
    Bi-polar bear

Boss: This is the third time you’ve been late for work this week. Do you know what that means?
    Me: That it’s only Wednesday.

I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people – but none of them work.

I tried to join the Kleptomaniacs Anonymous meeting – but all the seats were taken.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    dang nasty out, freezing rain last night when I went to bed, now just turning to rain, sun's suppose to peep out this afternoon. Mick, lots of room to store, I enjoyed that one as much as the bi-polar bear!! They didn't make it and not sure if they will today. Like your new pet! Believe it or not, been reading Harry Potter. Also been reading a little history book my daughter gave for the period of the pre American Revolution till the civil war. Political rantings of the times. People were much outspoken but it takes a long time to get to the point, rambling preamble as it were. It is not a book on the wars themselves, writings before and after. It is a good but sometimes tedious read. Also reading a book on memory and how to keep the ol noggin up to snuff. Finally remembered where I put it!!

Det, my son has a mushroom business, they buy the blocks and bags inoculated and have a big grow room for them. Once a week the truck comes from PA.

Lav, I'm sure the roads are pretty your way today as well. Stay home and be safe!

like it or not, I got to get out there feed... yuk!
    hello to all good friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers, it's Tuesday!!

Ha ha Mick, I am sure we have a cousin or two of your lodger living in the chicken house!! I really don't care as long as they run AWAY from me when I enter
      Yesterday's snow turned into icy rain then all rain overnight - what a mess! Schools around here are opening two hours late & the news is reporting accidents all over, not great. I will wait until this afternoon before thinking about venturing out. My granddaughter has to go home eventually.
      Sorry about your painful dentist experience Mick
      Keep your thoughts on Spring & a new greenhouse!

Hello to everyone, I will check in later. Wishing a wonderful AF day for all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick I hope you feel better mood wise quick,remember moods come and go like clouds but I wish the good ones lingered longer,Sam and Lav,I feel for you in that cold brrrrr,its gonna be nearly 80 today here and I see a looooong summer and terrible allergy season in my future,hope everyone is well,have a great Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE All. Pauly, you and I are weather twins. Wish we could share with our shivering friends.

Great question on the moods, Mick. It occurs to me since going AF, that I'm much more mindful of my good moods, and that feeling positive seems now my default. The down times are the exception, and often focused on outside things that I find irritating, rather than feeling hateful and hopeless about myself.

Running out to do errands this morning, then some canine care this afternoon. Have a good one, friends.

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
            Mae everybody,Mick I hope you feel better mood wise quick,remember moods come and go like clouds but I wish the good ones lingered longer,Sam and Lav,I feel for you in that cold brrrrr,its gonna be nearly 80 today here and I see a looooong summer and terrible allergy season in my future,hope everyone is well,have a great Tuesday
            great to see you!!!!
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Lav check these ...each one of them has a face on it!!!!!20160216_162323.jpg 20160216_162359.jpg

Comment

If you don't enlarge and just look at the side pic it looks like a jar of pickled eggs haha
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Sorry for missing in action but it's been crazy busy for me. Been trying to sort out internet issues all weekend and was just plumb tired of conversing with anyone.

Mick...you're sounding better. Guess you couldn't tell the dentist to turn the tv off once he has your mouth propped open. I'm with Julie, I'd freak too. Excited for your new green house.

Sam...knocking wood for the weather we've been having, another heat wave in effect. Going to wreak havoc if it keeps up as all the plants will think it's spring. I love reading but not if the author rambles. Mind you I still read it. Hope the weather settles down for you soon.

Lav...you stay safe when you're out and about. Worst driving conditions other than fog.

Pauly...good to see you on the thread again. I've been MIA for awhile but have been scanning the posts periodically. Pickled eggs haha.

Pie...good job on being mindful of your good moods and a positive default. We should all learn a lesson in that.

Det...sorry I haven't kept up with your posts but it's good to see you back.

Shout out to the newcomers I haven't met yet.

Managed to get some action on our internet issues today. Guess telling them I'm not going away till I talk to a manager worked. I was told Feb 23 for a tech on site and Mar 8 to relocate our central hub. 15 minutes later there was a tech on site and our central hub has been moved. Internet up and working better than ever. Felt like a big weight had been lifted off me and the celebration feeling didn't even include a drink. I know I'm going to have a peaceful night and I hope the rest of you do too......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey, that's great news PQ, good for you!!!! You worked it like the BOSS you are
                    Relax & have a nice cup of tea!

Sam, you know those mushroom trucks are coming right from my area, right? I live in mushroom-land!
                    Fortunately the temp climbed up to 50+ & a heavy rain moved in which cleared the roads very nicely.
                    I was able to take my granddaughter & go meet my daughter at the halfway point to hand her over & have a late lunch.

Mick, minion banana flavored Tic Tacs? Ha ha, good one

Pie, it's a real blessing to recognize a sh*tty mood for what it is - just a temporary thing. It comes & it goes & we don't have to throw AL at it anymore
                    Hope you are having a good doggie evening.

Pauly, I really wish you would work on boosting your immune system to lessen the allergy problems. Probiotics will do it, honestly. They have helped me tons along with avoiding certain food triggers!

It's peaceful here tonight!
                    Wishing the same for everyone!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hidy hidy ho ABeroooonies!

greetings from a hotel somewhere in central CA in the desert. at least it's warm

Mick, was going to post you my pot of gold but I see it's now just an empty pot. damn.

Pie, maybe it's because I'm a dude, but I have to make the effort to be in touch with my emotions. It really takes work for me to be conscious of what I'm feeling. Meditation/breathing exercises are a big help so thankfully I'm on the job.

PPQ, internet ass-kicker! nicely done.

Pauly, I guarantee if you kick the sugar, bread, crackers etc and add pre and probiotics per Lav that you will feel grand in 30 days or your money back. I know... nag nag nag...

almost 8pm and I refuse to do anymore company work. it's time for a cheesy sci fi then meditation.

be well peeps
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X