Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sippy Cups Are Not For Chardonnay

'and Other things I had to learn as a new Mom'

I am 3/4's of the way through reading this book and I absolutely love it. For all the mommies..and daddies out there this is hilarious. It's a bit hard core (well, not for me but others may it that way), but I find it very funny and very true.

Has anyone else read this before?

Who's it by GG????
    Is it a mom story, or a drinking tale???
    More details please my old codfish....I might have a gander round the bookstore today, I'm always on the lookout for something new to poke the old melonsnout into for a few days....

Comment

by the way, I love your signature....I've always loved that poem, ever since one of my teachers read it to us in junior school
      It was also one of the only bits from four weddings that I actually liked.....

Comment

The title is sooo funny! If I had a kid, believe me, the sipey cup would be full of adult beverages all the time- except when consumed.

Comment

Please pass the sippey cup!

Comment

weemelonhead;150124 wrote: Who's it by GG????
            Is it a mom story, or a drinking tale???
            More details please my old codfish....I might have a gander round the bookstore today, I'm always on the lookout for something new to poke the old melonsnout into for a few days....
            It's written by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor.
            It's a book really for new mothers; but written in a sense in which it's actually enjoyable and very funny.
            'My old codfish'.. I have not heard that in a while, I will be shortly when I go home.

There is also another written for men called "Daddy Needs a Drink" by Robert Wilder..I just started reading it and liked it right away.

Comment

weemelonhead;150125 wrote: by the way, I love your signature....I've always loved that poem, ever since one of my teachers read it to us in junior school
              It was also one of the only bits from four weddings that I actually liked.....
              Thank you, I love is as well. I'm starting to look for some good poetry these days. I need some stimulation to keep the brain moving these days. I agree, it was one of the only parts of that movie I liked as well.. I liked all the actors, but Andy McDowell..

Comment

Working...
              X