freitag 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freitag 26th

mae all ...Friday has landed....poets day....the weekend starts now!!no worries bout sore backs,mouths,flaky bosses,weird moods .rat infestations,nuffink...lets go into the weekend ..tp paaaarty!!ok ok ..justa thot!

how are we all today then?all goodly I hope.....pretty dark this morning ,considering mornings are supposed to be getting lighter....Im out tecting weekend,so hopefully it will stay dry.....

right then on we go....brew time.

Lav big brew for you this morning..I reckon you are going to need it with the birthday girl there....you planning to do anything today then?some serious pics of damage on the only in Lancaster site...oh yeh ...and the hens........

hiya pie hows you then?wow that seems like a bit of a mixed bag to do your work for you....probably just me...but to not return the text wouldve put me off for starters!...

hiya ppqp...you feeling any better today then?I hope so ..its Friday ..weekend on the loose ...go for it..!!

hiya Det......rats???ah well on the plus side you know the hotel wasnt going to sink!!good on you with the no booze my friend.....

hiya pauly,how are you today then?you doing ok?

hey Sam,TTQ,Ns,Kuya hope you folks are ok.....

right ..off to busily do nothing...yeh right!!

have a good one........

Did you hear about the Mexican train killer? He had locomotives.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

A day without sunshine is like, night.

This bloke said to me: ‘I’m going to attack you with the neck of a guitar.’ I said: ‘Is that a fret?’
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner! Mexican train killer is soooo clever! Yes, Mick. No return text is very disappointing. This guy actually did the bath conversion for me out at Dad's house a few years ago, so I was hoping to get him. Having to chase him down though would not be a good start, so moving on.

I imagine the sun's up for you by now. Hope you have an injury free day of it!

Greetings to all!

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday!

Waiting for some sunshine to arrive, maybe later
      Thanks for the coffee Mick! My granddaughter is sleeping in, nearly 8 am & she's not up yet, ha ha!
      I am putting together a little party, everyone will be here for dinner & cake, yay!

Better get started while I can. Have a great AF day everyone!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Cross-post Pie - hello to you!!!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
          sun!!! my my it is so nice to see. thanks for the kick off Mick, no fretting here!!

Pi, how's you be? Bathroom renovation plans? The pictures you posted the other day is what you're doing?

Hello Lav, have a good cake, save a piece for me!

glad we're up and running again, I was slightly confused about it, I never saw a notice till I logged on today.

off to the mines, hope everyone is well
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning Lav! Cake for me too, please.

Hi, Sam! Yep, pics are what I have in mind to do.

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,don't think my bougie is coming back its weird cuz some neighbors now the street have a potted one that survives every year but mine freezes, grrrr,Lav,hope your granddaughter has a wonderful birthday, its Bradys 18 the today,makes me sad but I'm happy that he's such a great kid,he never causes me grief (unlike these girls!) Then next Saturday Louie is 3,jeez time flies,Pie,you're the female Mick with all of your projects Det,I'm soooo happy that job is history! Sam,do you think you'll get more pigs? I always think of your last pigs when I read your posts for some odd reason,PPQP,was thinking about the eye situation and how its caused by stress,I'm surprised mine haven't flown out of my head if stress is the cause haha,hello NS,Kuya hope we all have a great Friday
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL.....

Mick...thanks for the startup and yes feeling 100% better and very positive. Guess you need a little down time or you'll turn out like my Ex. Haha Hope you have good weather and success this weekend.

Pi...it's great to know we all have each others back. Hope you find a reliable contractor. There's lots here in Alberta. LOL

Lav...you'll be busy today with prep work and keeping up with the little one. We're on our way to 60F so will send some sun.

Sam...I didn't see a notice till after the fact also. Enjoy the sun today.

Pauly...:angelpals:...thinking of you.

Have a Fabulous Friday all and all to come...I know I plan to.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

MAE ABBERS!

It is a week today exactly since I heard about my mum dying and last night I had my first proper night's sleep.... Today I am feeling human again.

Still haven't cried though. I will go for a massage today and see if that helps. Booking flights over the weekend and leaving on Thursday. Put the kettle on Mick!

Det I was relieved for you that you resolved the job issue....onwards and upwards.

Pi when I get back from the uk I will be starting a major building job as my eldest is going to move into an extension to my home we are going to build....very exciting! I shall be looking into ideas from you and Mick.

Has the hubby dropped his craziness yet Pauly? Midlife crisis??? lol

Regards to alli

Have a great day with the gdaughter Lav!

Comment

WooHooo....all systems up and running....backlog dealt with....and boss shut er down at noon. 60F on a sunny Friday afternoon. Great way to start the weekend.

Comment

Hey there, Pauly, PQ, and Kuya! Seems like we're all enjoying some improvement in circumstances. That it's Friday, and sunny too, can only help.

Comment

Friday night party time in the states.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                        Friedrich Nietzsch

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
                        Benjamin Franklin

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Comment

Love the clip T2Q.

21 pilots is playing in Auckland soon and my daughter is wanting to go see them....I really like their stuff too
                          Last edited by kuya; February 27, 2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

sweet kuya you should go. Im seeing em in Milwaukee during summer fest. They are incredible live!
                            The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                            Friedrich Nietzsch

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

By the way are you in Norway then? Also I'm 40 and I'm going so don't let age hold ya back!
                              Friedrich Nietzsch

Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X