Mon 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mon 7th

Mae all..hows life in the fast lane?all good I hope..out detecting yesterday...in-4 ..never found too much,but land is pretty scarce at this time of year...finished early and came home,and did the fencing round the veg plot ..so the Zeuss cant get into it now...i was standing in the middle of a field in lincs,and got a text...it was from Kua..she is in uk,so phoned her back,she was driving south to see rellys ..and back up next week so hopefully we will meet up on Monday..nice frosty morning out there..tho "wintry showers all week"ground is too wet to get anything planted ..need to get this greenhouse up..

brew time

hiya Det...hows you then?best of luck today mate ..you will be sound..anything lined up on the job front yet?

hiya Sam..sorry bout your daughters horse,though good news on the collie...going up to my friends farm today..they have got another 4 piglets...and a sow in labour too..

hiya pie...hows you then today?yup went detecting...you probably found as much as me!!thats nor bad time scales really,..will put a pic up of garden after..Next door to me is getting the back of the house reground and repointed out...the weather up here hammers them..its a dirty messy boring job..so Ive asked the guy to give me a quote for it...

hiya Lav..hows you then?did you get anything done yesterday?brew time here you go ..also will put the rock pic in blue

604cabeba00d3d361d2a85ada8585626_rock_1 (1).jpg

hiya pauly hows you then?all good?I never found much yesterday ..but look at the steps...

20160306_210051.jpg

thats my new biggy to beat...glad the booze wisnt an issue...well done to you..

hiya ppqp...hows the feet today?any better ? hope so .. what a brill quote on your post......."The feet on the other hand are worse. Was quite the challenge to walk into the kitchen for coffee this morning."ace... did you walk on your feet ..or the feet on your hand?:thumbsup: bit of yumour before you go and see your non existent boss!

right peeps ..off to make modoms brekkie...will put some jokes up after..

brekkie made..scrambled egg ,salmon,tomatoes chives n parsley...spoiled or what

20160307_075107.jpg

garden nearly finished.....apart from greenhouse

20160307_080326.jpg

20160307_075552.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; March 7, 2016, 04:49 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

photo police got me!!!

20160307_075622.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; March 7, 2016, 12:07 PM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
      looks lie a pretty day out. off to do a little 'vying, music lesson (never had one in the middle of the day) then back to work. still trying to get my head around this robotic transit. Practiced on a few things here at home first before taking it out into the paying world.

Thanks for the brew, Mick and the pics. Couldn't open your last one, though. Hope you and Kuya can connect. Put a metal detector in her hands!!

Det, will have to look back, job hunt going ok??

Off to it friends.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Monday morning Abbers!

I haven't done a darn thing yet but sit here, drink coffee & read posts. The sun is just making an appearance now so hopefully I will find some motivation to get moving

Mick, you honestly remain the busiest man on the planet, ha ha!!
        I am hoping the warmer weather arrives as promised this week so I can play outside a bit too.

Sam, very sorry to hear about your daughter's horse. So many people around here have horses & I know they are very attached to them.
        Good luck with your new transit. My DIL's Dad uses one as well, sounds like a pretty cool tool. You have to love the way computers have moved into just about everything we do these days

I need to get moving here so I'll stop back later.
        Hellos to PQ (hope you are OK), Det (enjoy your freedom), Kuya (on the way to see Mick), Pauly, Pie, NS & everyone stopping by today!

Have a great AF day!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all, That's a fine looking breakfast you made, Mick. Lots of balls in the air here this morning. If they don't all hit me on the noggin on the way down, I'll be back later with an update.

Comment

Mae everybody,in a rush so short post,Mick,Iccouldn't read the steps? PQ,hope you're feeling better, hi Pie and Sam and everyone else today,Mondayitis strikes again but hope it passes once I get to that shitty shop,hope we all have a nice day
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Mae everybody,in a rush so short post,Mick,Iccouldn't read the steps? PQ,hope you're feeling better, hi Pie and Sam and everyone else today,Mondayitis strikes again but hope it passes once I get to that shitty shop,hope we all have a nice day
              hiya pauly ..pic should enlarge ..but its 14107

Comment

MAE ALL....

Quick post as I'm feeling quite exhausted. As suspected the rash (psoriasis) was caused by the Humira. Doc said they prescribe Humira for psoriasis but sometimes it causes it. (Should I buy a lottery ticket? LOL) She is stopping the Humira and putting me on a different biologic called Enbrel. This injection is once a week. Haven't had a chance to read all the information she gave me.
                She also gave me a prescription cream (Betamethasone .05%) for my feet and hands. Hopefully the morning coffee trip doesn't take so long.
                Will check in tomorrow and see how everyone did today. Have a pain free evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey Pie, so how's the balls??? HA HA!!

Pauly, I hope your day was half decent!

PQ, I hope you do better on Enbrel. I have to do some reading on those meds, not sure how different/similar they really are. The Rx cortisone cream is good stuff. My son went thru tubes of that stuff back when he was a teenager working summers with a landscaper. Can you say poison ivy?? Don't get that stuff near your eyes though :hug:

I think it made it to 60 degrees today. Spring is on the way, yay!!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
                    PQ, I hope you do better on Enbrel. I have to do some reading on those meds, not sure how different/similar they really are. The Rx cortisone cream is good stuff.:hug:
                    Thanks Lav, I included the descriptions just for you. LOL Any thoughts will be much appreciated. Thanks for the heads up about the eye. When you actually make yourself be aware it's unbelievable how many times you touch your face/eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X