toozdi..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi..

morning all ..and how are we today then?all good?went to bed last night at 830pm...slept right thru ..so mustve needed it..laid the base yesterday for the greenhouse,but before it goes down permanent,got to replace a broken slab ...me did it ...and then put electrics into it ..so drill the house wall ..run a cable with an rcd on it and bury the cable in protective piping...so going to get on...first a brew

Sam ..a what????what the heck is robotic transit..most things I have got a clue bout ..but.........how did the moosick go?

hiya ppqp...how are you feeling today then?has the change of cream done any thing?...or is it too early to tell?hows work doing?

hiya Lav..hows you then ?ready for a brew?..did the sun make an appearance yesterday?did you manage to get anything done?Ive organic=sed my garden in my head so many times..and yet cant get out to do it!!!

hiya pie ...hows you then?still juggling?hows the work going?

hey pauly ..how are you today then?alll good ...monday itis gorn?hope so ...going to look at some other plants Ive seen ...maybe replace me boogie ..bird of paradise plant is doing good ..hopefully it will flower this year!!

big shout to all the rest ..ns det et al...onwards and upwards!!

The only time incorrectly isn’t spelled incorrectly is when it’s spelled incorrectly.

Escalators don’t break down… they just turn into stairs

“I’m sorry” and “I apologize” mean the same thing… except when you’re at a funeral.

I intend to live forever… or die trying.

We never knew he was a drunk… until he showed up to work sober.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

. A blind man walks into a bar….And a table, and a chair.

At what age is it appropriate to tell my dog that he’s adopted?

Want to hear a pizza joke…. nah, it’s too cheesy.

What about a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one.

Did you hear the one about the rope? Skip it.

Have you heard the one about the guy in the wheelchair? Never mind, it’s too lame.

I used to be in a band, we were called ‘lost dog’. You probably saw our posters.

. I childproofed the house… but they still get in!

I have CDO. It’s like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.

Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it.

I haven’t spoken to my wife for 18 months- I don’t like to interrupt her.

Lawyers really aren’t so bad, it’s just ninety-nine percent of lawyers that make the rest look bad.

meme20-min.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Tuesday morning Abbers

It's above freezing & sunny, yay!! Looks like a good start to the day!
    Thanks for the coffee Mick. I managed to stay busy all day yesterday, that's never a problem for me. As far as actually accomplishing anything, that's another story, ha ha!! Sounds like you have a good plan for your greenhouse, one step at a time. YB is starting to talk about his plans for a greenhouse here, complicated as usual. I just listen & nod ~ whatever.

Hello to the rest of the group.
    I'm going to cut & run so I can get animals fed & myself out of here to Curves.
    I will check in later. Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

good morning all
      finished feeding and off to work soon, today have a soil(ed) hat on.

Mick, thanks for the start up, ready for another cup?! here's a quick clip of robotic transit. The one I have is older. Now all is bluetooth, I have radios which are cumbersome.

How do Lav? chickens gearing up for warmer weather? Strange to go out in the AM and not be fussed at by the horse, part of my feeding regime. She always fussed at me for food!

well, off to it friends. Have a jolly one
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

I could be a good candidate for those placebo tests. One dose of cream last night and my hands and feet feel much better. Still difficult walking but the stinging has subsided.

Mick...thanks for the startup. I too got a good nights sleep. You are a busy man now don't over due it!

Lav...glad your weather is turning for the better.

Sam...liked the pun on the hat. Gave me a chuckle this morning.

Shout out to everyone else to come.

Hopefully will be more productive at work today. My mind just wasn't on work yesterday for some reason. LOL Have a Terrific Tuesday all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I love bird of paradise but I love bougies more,I'm still baffled why this one died, it hasn't been that cold,PQ,glad the cream worked Sam,I think that's the worst part of an animal passing, the emptiness of their presence, Lou fell asleep at 6 last night and I figured I'd let him take a quick nap,I could not get him up! Yikes,Kells gonna kill me cuz I'll bet he was up all night,hope he's not getting sick too had to get Brady from school early yesterday cuz he's sick,yay,hello to all,hope its an easy Tuesday for us
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Gang, Yes still juggling here. Haven't yet received a single bid on my bathroom. Wondering if now that spring weather is here, demand is high for home improvement projects? Had another guy out today, just a plumber this time. Figure maybe best to hire the different trades myself, rather than looking for a turnkey solution. So while I'm waiting, I just keep working on the demo. Got the tile floor out last night, and the tub today. The plumber helped greatly today by grabbing his sawzall, and cutting out the old tub drain, as nothing I tried would budge it. Mighty, mighty nice of him!

Dire weather forecast in place since this morning, but so far nothing but light rain. I have one more dog to walk in about an hour, so hope it continues to hold off.

Mick, does it bother you to work outside when it's cold? I was very happy to be working indoors today.

PQ, so glad the cream helped!

Hi Lav, Pauly, and all yet to stop by. Det, are you enjoying your time off from work?

Later, gators.

Comment

Pie, the sawzall is the greatest tool God ever invented, ha ha! We took apart 3 old houses with one of those things
              I hope that severe weather goes somewhere else, stay safe!

Pauly, I'll bet Louie is probably extra sleepy from all of the allergens in the air. They make me sleepy & stupid, honestly!

PQ, glad to hear you are getting some relief!
              Hope your day was decent!

Sam, you don't need a business partner when you have a robot - cool
              It was 75 degrees here today, 80 predicted for tomorrow. I hope my chickens get the message - or else
              This is the laziest flock I have ever had!!

Det, how's it going?

Peace to all tonight!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X