Omegas made easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omegas made easy

I know there has been a long thread on the omegas and thought this might be of interest:

There is an oil mixture called Udo's Choice, which is a mixture of a bunch of the good omega-rich oils 3,6 and 9 in the optimal proportions of 2:1:1. It is all vegetarian and of highest quality. It has no taste so can be added to anything-- smoothies, salad dressings, pasta sauces, etc. (but must not be cooked). The only downside is that it has to be refrigerated, has to be used within 6 weeks of opening (but can be frozen for longer storage) and it is pretty pricey (at least here in Europe-- it is made in Canada).

There are also Udo's Choice capsules available that make it easier to take if you don't want to get into adding it to food and the capsules can be stored at room temperature for periods of time, so is much more convenient for travelling.

I have found this to be a useful and convenient way to take care of my omegas. I also take primrose oil at night (with zinc, which helps absorption), which is rich in Omega 6 (but I am a vegetarian-- meat-eaters may not need to supplement 6, though I'm not sure about this.)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Omegas made easy

thats good to know thanks , im writing all these down, i may get to the chemist instead of the pub nxt week, they r opposite each other, 2 many dam pubs in my village
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
    X