sat 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat 12

morn all,hows you today then?l good hopefully...the sun is out here ..its a bit cold,but hey... just waiting for my friend..the great greenhouse build starts today.first bolt went int concrete yesterday ,but doing the measurements across angles on yer own is a bit difficult.....will post up later what we do ..cant wait to ge it finitod what are you all up to the?Im out detecting tomorrow...dont know where tho yet,land is a bit scarce to go on at the moment.
    quick brew time...

hey pauly..nice to see you ...so you drank?not the end of the wureld..one day it will click with you....the thing is dont stop trying...every day you dont booze helps...:hug:

hiya ppqp...hows you today then?hope all is well ..seems things are looking better for you ...good...hope you have a nice weekend to follow

hiya eloise...seen you posting elsewhere ,but nice to see you anyways...glad you have got the head ache problems sorted out...

hiya ns...glad all is well ..yep it does seem a bit"flat"on here at the moment,but as long as we know we are all ok ...did you go swimming with the dog?

hiya pie...no brainer on the qutes then!!glad your dad likes the alterations that you are making...

hiya Sam ...hows you then?did you take your deed into Richmond?is that the place that played a pretty big part in the Civil War?

hiya Lav..good opener ...hiya kidz...!this 18yr old farmer appreciates that.....how are you today then?big brew time?you any plans for the weekend..or just waiting for that phone call??

hiya det hows you today then ?hope all is well in the household...

right folks........

You may be a redneck if you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.

College: A four-year period when parents are permitted access to the telephone

Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.

Headlines:
    Actual headlines as they have appeared in newspapers or other printed publications – though occasionally as subtitles from film or television.

Danish Pastor Who Refused to Believe in God Suspended

Psychic Killed By Train

Two Convicts Evade Noose, Jury Hung

Drugs Fine For Businessman

I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah.
    George W. Bush
    (1946 – ) 43rd U.S. president
    Headlines
    New York Bans Judgement Day
    The Guardian

Divine Intervention by Taxi Firm
    Border TV

Threats Disrupts Plans To Meet About Threats
    Oglethorpe County G

Marriage Marred By Mashed Spud Mania

The Best Rex We Ever Had
    New York Post

Florida ‘Vampire’ Attacks Senior Citizen At Vacant Hooters‘
    The New York Post

Man Jailed For Exaggerating Pain
    Brisbane (Australia) Courier-Mail

Investigators Determine Man Not a Man

Policeman Shoots Man With Knife

Tragedy Of Mother Eaten By Maggots
    The Mirror

Gas Company Behind Bean Supper

Former Health Commissioner Questions Decision to Use Pregnancy Prevention Funds For Fireworks

Santa Gives Jesus The Sack
    The Guardian

No One Killed in Fatal Car Crash

Man In Rat Row Had Drunk 17 Pints Of Cider
    The Halifax Evening Courier

Meeting On Open Meetings Is Closed
    Man Frees Self From Mailbox

Warmer Weather May Make Snow Disappear

Yellow Perch Decline to be Studied

Thugs Eat Then Rob Proprietor
    In Dallas Texas

What Is It with Police and Doughnuts?

Men Recommend More Clubs For Wives

Stealth Fighter Crashes Into A Time Warp
    The Irish Times

Gore Stands Behind Clinton

ET Guilty Of Attempted Murder
    The Star And SA Times International

Hitler Travelled For Years After Death
    The Melbourne Age

Community Bands Together to Help Burn Victim's Family
    Bay City (MI) Times

Dodge Says Probe Puts Him in Awkward Position

Gators To Face Seminoles With Peters Out
    The Tallahassee Bugle

Bear Eats Fruit, Takes Stuffed Bear From NH House
    The Associated Press (In NH)

Study: Gay Clergy Disregarding Church Ban On Celibacy

Clinton Pledges Restraint in Use of Nuclear Weapons
    Cedar Rapids Gazette

Nader Calls Convention a 'Carnival'
    Associated Press

Mayor Parris to Homeless: Go Home

Headlines Lancaster CA
    Cancer Society Honors Marlboro Man

Babies Are What The Mother Eats

Mermaid Rescue Plan Falters
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Saturday!

Sunny & warmish here today, yay!
    I think my daughter & her family are coming to visit today. Good opportunity to dust off the grill & put some burgers on.

Mick, I love the Facebook quizzes & get a giggle about how inaccurate they always are, ha ha!! Although you do occasionally behave like an 18 year old, LOL Good luck with your building project today

Pauly, check in today & let us know what's going on, please!

Hello to Sam, PQ, Pie, Det, all the other regulars & irregulars dropping by today.
    Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning Mick and Lav and MAE ALL to come.....

All is well here Mick, still heading in a positive direction. Good luck with your project today. Have a feeling we'll be seeing finished product pictures soon.
      Weather good enough to grill Lav? Good job. You'll be talking gardening soon. Anymore work on YB's greenhouse?
      Pauly...Hope you're feeling ok toady. Keep up with the water and keep up with us.
      Out to enjoy a great sunny day today......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,just popping in to say hi,hope everyone has a nice weekend
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

aching!!!! just needs glazed and clamped down properly... zeuss likes it dug the garden over and put the tunnels on to warm the soil..orf to soak in the bath with a brew

20160312_152455.jpg

20160312_165959.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Wow....very impressed. Enjoy the soak.

Comment

evening all
              I had popped on early this AM but had to do the boojeewoojee. Did some 'veying today. Lots of walking.

Thanks for the humor, always a good way to start. Your greenhouse is looking amazing!

Lav, how'd your day go? Merkel season soon, you look for them up there? This year I'd like to take time to look. Chickens are laying good now, yours?

Hey PQ, what's the temps now? Always curious how the northern climes are doing.

Pauly, hope things are better for you. Ain't but one way, forward!

off to get some grub.
              be well good friends
              Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hey there PQ, Pauly & Sam!

Mick, the greenhouse looks great!!
                YB is still deciding on what exactly he wants to put up out there - his project so I'm not getting involved. It is going to be attached to the side of his garage with a walkthrough, I think, He turns every little thing into a big thing somehow or another.

55 degrees or so today PQ so grilling outside was no problem
                I ended up with my whole crew here except my son who is at work.

Pauly, I hope today was a big improvement for you!

OK Sam, you got me - what's a Merkel? I'll have to Goggle that!
                My chicken are still fooling around, not producing much. Honestly, I've about had it with them. I think they are going to meet the farmer pretty soon. This has been the worst flock & I am wondering if it's time to go with a different breed next time. Maybe give up on the Buff Orpingtons & try some Rhode Island Reds?? What's a girl to do? HA HA!!! Looks like some damp weather is moving in for a few days, oh well.

Peace to all tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Here you go Lav

Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Happy Saterns Day ABanooodlers!!

thanks for cranking us up Mick, dunno how that knee put's up with your amazing productivity output.

Lav, glad weather is turning better. Insane winds here this weekend so no hike/shoot activity for me.

I've also not heard of the merkel until reading the article... a tasty fungus? groovy. I'd hunt for those if any did abound in these parts.

Well, more craptacular weather tomorrow so I think it's movie day and more cleaning up crap in the garage. It's amazing... I almost have room to function in there now.

question for anyone taking anti-deps... any symptoms of emotional dulling or lack of empathy? Been reading about that as a side effect from long term usage and now I'm wondering how much they might be slowing down my emotional growth.

be well friends
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X