Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

mae all 5.30 am...off out detecting..have a good day all

Q: If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have?
    A: Big hands.

A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?" The survey was a huge failure. In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant. In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant. In South America they didn't know what "please" meant. And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Q: What starts with F and ends with U-C-K?

A: Firetruck.

Q: What did the beaver say to the tree?
    A: "It's been nice gnawing you!"

Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?"
    Student: "A drinking problem."

Blonde 1: "What does WTF mean?"
    Blonde 2: "What the feck?"
    Blonde 1: "Geeze, I'm just asking."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All, Up to my eyeballs with internet articles, and YouTube videos trying to figure out how to get the bathroom and shower done at a price I can afford. Haven't read back, but want to check in.

Comment

good morning all

happy 'tecting Mick. Also thanks for the link to the Tyler info. Here's what my copy looks like. Not in great shape but I'm hoping restoration will clean things up a bit. Kinda hard to see because of the glare.
      IMG_1768.jpg

Pi, sometimes I think there's too much info on the web and then a person has to make it all relate to what's available in the your area. We ran into this replacing windows, my wife wanted a particular one and it just wasn't available. We special ordered it and it took 4-5 months to get it! Good luck in your hunt!

Lav, merkles are a local name for morels.

off to play some tunes today. enjoy your day!
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

Clouds & rain moving in for today & tomorrow so I guess there will be no merkel hunting for me Sam, ha ha! Thanks for the article, you learn something new everyday, huh? I am far too chicken to eat anything found in the woods though. Maybe I'm just spoiled having easy access to all the mushroom growers around here Good luck if you go searching!

Mick, I hope your treasure hunt is successful today!

Pie, good luck with your project! I really do not envy you but I have a feeling you will get the job done

Det, I experienced tremendous numbness & apathy after being on Lexapro along with some horrendous nightmares. That all disappeared when I weaned myself off & started on the OTC with St John's Wort called Amoryn. Once I did all that I was finally able to quit drinking for good, nearly 7 years now.

Nothing special on my day plan, just taking care of animals & myself here!
        Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,sounds like everyone is keeping busy this weekend, Louie's sick so I've been keeping busy with him,seems like its always one of us,Det,I was a zombie on Zoloft,which is why I hesitate to try any of the other ones,if they were happy pills I'd be lining up but seems like people on them still get depressed and anxious, so unless someone's absolutely, can't leave the bed,suicidal,etc,I don't know if you should even bother with them,just my crap opinion, much love to all,hope this is a lovely Sunday for all
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off and good luck with tecting today.

Pi...glad you checked in. I know you'll figure it out.

Sam...enjoy your tune playing day.

Lav...no plans for me today either. Which usually means laundry and housework.

Pauly...hope Louie recovers quickly. I've tried all kinds of anti depressants and quite frankly none of them made any difference.

Feet a little sore this morning. May have over done it yesterday enjoying the outdoors. Have a Super Sunday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

pauly...hows you...?hope all is welll...oh and by the way your opinion isnt crap,its as valid as any other persons on here..found couple of bits today,pics to follow when cleaned....:hug:
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Sam, I feel much safer getting in my car & driving 10 minutes for all the beautiful mushrooms we can possibly eat, ha ha!!

Pauly, of course your opinion matters!
                If you ask every person who has ever tried SSRIs I just bet you will hear a lot about rotten side effects. They can be helpful to some but are not really meant for long term use. Dosages need to be adjusted frequently & side effects assessed.

PQ, I hope your feet are up on a comfy pillow by now!
                Yeah, my no plan day had me cleaning 3 bathrooms, vacuuming dog hair, etc. LOL

Mick, can't wait to see what you found today!

Peace to all tonight!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

fashionably late check-in ABeroooos!!

thanks all for the input on the anti-deps. It amounts to what i've figured also and I spose the next step is to ask for a lesser dosage and slowly get off the darn things. I feel good but not the quick-witted snappy thought process I recall from younger days.

we cancelled our cable TV today. Saving about 75 bucks per month for something we never used. d-uh!

wishing you all a totally groovy un-hung Monday!

be well
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X