wenzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wenzdi

hiya peeps ..hows you all ..this is really just a quick jump in greenhouse almost finished ..been at it since 6,got to go to Rochdale and Huddersfield this aft too ..and then meeting at the bank at 4...teeth are killing me ...it was 3hrs 22 mins in the chair yesterday..jeez !!!will nip on later wunce the wurelds calmed down!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Wednesday morning Abbers, happy hump day too

Mick, I hope you're taking some Ibuprofen or something for the mouth pain, geez!
    Good job on the greenhouse, sounds exciting!
    I finally saw a picture of the one YB wants, it's looks big enough to live in, with a heater & everything, ha ha! He needs to check on local township permits before ordering anything like that!

Hello to the rest of the gang. I will check in again later tonight. I am going to pick up my granddaughter this afternoon & bring her here for a few days, fun times

Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I feel bad that your mouths hurting again one of my older customers got all implants and it looks funny to see these great big white teeth in a 70 something year old face,I think they got the size wrong maybe,Lav,maybe YB will take up residence in the greenhouse with any luck haha,PPQP,glad you went to bed in a better state of mind things are mosying along ok here,I'm still kicking myself in the ass for drinking,I know everyone says don'tbeat myself up but I'm pissed!! I had a good thing going dammit,I can't let this year be another "oops I did it again!"year eff that way of life! I'd rather enjoy the small things and remember everything big or small,I was over Kells and we were watching some movie about these 2 teens that kill their drunk mom,it was sad but I had such hate for the mom,she was pathetic, I don't want to be that person anymore, so I won't be,much love to all,hope we all have a great Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey all, Gotta say I'm really glad to be AF while I work on pulling this bathroom project together. So many opportunities for a drinking Pie to create a FUBAR situation. Hanging on, hanging on...

Comment

It took me a minute to remember what FUBAR means. Reminds me that a drinking life is a total SNAFU!!
          Good luck with your project, Pie.

Mick, I have a dentist event in a couple weeks. Sorry your's is so tough!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...sympathy for the mouth pain. Did you ever pick up some Anbesol? It really does help numb the gums.

Lav...what is with the go big or go home attitude that some men have? He better listen to you. Would hate to see him have to tear it all down because he didn't get permits.

Pauly...glad to hear things are better and stop kicking yourself in the ass. That's the past you're moving forward again.

Pi...hope everything's going ok with the project. I'm sure it's keeping you very busy.

NS...good to see you.

Killing the last few minutes of the work day. It was a nice quiet one and I actually got to play some bridge this afternoon.
            Hope everyone has a restful evening.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Glad to hear your day was better PQ
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well, here we are watching 'My Little Pony' on Netfix, ha ha!!
                My granddaughter is good company, at least she talks to me. The dogs, chickens & YB don't speak much

Pauly, you will never be like the bad mom portrayed in a movie, I have confidence in you! You also have a strong desire to do better & live up to your potential. Just keep hanging in with us

Pie, I also have complete confidence in you & know that you will not have a FUBAR on your hands

Hi there NS & PQ!
                PQ, everything YB does has to be done extra large. The reason I have up to 30 chickens in the yard is because he took over when I said I wanted to get a 'few' chickens. I have not been able to break him of the habit. I don't even try anymore. Glad you had a nice day.

Hello to Sam, Det & anyone checking in later.
                Peace to everyone tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

better late than never

gotten busy and I just can't used to this !^***!! time change. Mick, hope the dentistry is all done and you are feeling better.

Pauly, now that you're pissed, remember it the next time the urge hits. I mean, really keep this thought present; how much you don't like drinking and how much you enjoy being sober.

PQ, we call the man having to have it big the D. T. syndrome

Lav, so nice to have a young person to spend time with!

How do NS? still making kumboucha? (sp?) I love my ginger one I make.

Whatever you do Pi, don't forget the toilet in your restoration!!

off to visit the sandman
                  Sam
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
                    PQ, we call the man having to have it big the D. T. syndrome
                    OMG Sam....had to look up D.T. syndrome in the Urban Dictionary and just can't post the definition here. :shocked:
                    Off to visit the sandman as well, could be an interesting "dream" night. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X