Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fursday 24orf

Good morning friends
    how we all this fine morning? shocked to not find a brew waiting for me, Mick, so here's a cup for all to come. Have an early thingy to do at the Soils & Water, so off to it very soon. PQ, I feel the same way sometimes that I don't have much to contribute, yet the contribution for me is really about checking in and knowing we're sober, so I am always glad to see any and all here, and dern fortunate to be. (I feel a Shakespearean moment coming).

Mick, I didn't think there'd a be detector for the rocks, but if there was, I wanted to know about it. I use a ferrous type finder for locating metal property corners, river rock has a LOT of ferrous in it. Pain in the butt finding stuff in area such as the mill site I was at the other day.

Lav, no baby chicks yet, not sure I think it is 3 weeks to hatch? Probably end up with lots of rotten eggs!

Pi, how goes the renovation? sounded as if you've found the person you were looking for to get it done.

Pauly, how's you be? getting warm your way? Warm enough to ride the bike yesterday.

NS, next batch of kombucha I make, I going to use some lemons.

Det, how's it going in the wild wild west?

Kuya, you doing ok???

out the door, have a good one folks
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013
Working...
X