good Friday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good Friday....

mornin all ...how are we today then?all ok? its good Friday....tho tell me a Friday that isnt good!!poets day....but this one is speshul....it gives you a licence to eat all those Easter eggs this weekend.....its the only weekend in the year that chocolate eggs are calorie free ..no matter what the wrapper says ..so go on ..fill yer boots!!!nice and sunny here today,Julie working,so got a chance to sort out those little leaks ..from the rain yesterday that I have found ...all in all not too bad..so hopefully get them done...also looking in the paper yesterday,someone selling 2 electric tube greenhouse heaters..brand new ......Ive mangaged thru barterinng get them for £23 the pair...usually 45 each!!

been sorting out my garden how Im going to plant it up...hmm.....still head scrstching on that one!!right brew time it is.....

hiya pie...how are you today then?all well ...hope all goes well at your dads place....yes thats a good statement..tho for me there is also the pride in achieving and maintaining it ..there is quite a feeling when yo can say no thanks I dont drink...anyone else get that feeling too?

hiya Sam..hows you today? day off from the soil and water?yes sometimes there is nt really a lot to say on here...at times I really do scratch my head (obviously aware of getting splinters!!)but yes it is a case of checking in ...and also making sure everyone else is ok too...as for the ferrous rock detecting...yep it is a pain for me out detecting ,but the machine Ive got will null ferrous out if I need to..the other thing is..that on the fields I go...there is a lot of coke..as in coal not the powder job!!that contains a lot of ferrous too....and whern you think back on coal and steam powered tractors and machinery,at the end of the day the ash was just tipped on the fields...prettty inconsiderate of them for future detectorists!!have a great easter...

hiya pauly....bang on the button madam ...its about writing when you feel down pissed off etc not just the smiley happy sun face...kind of a living sounding off board worldwide...how are you today then?any plans for the easter weekend?

hiya Lav....quick guess here...bet you are busy over the easter weekend....you gort eggs hidden all over the place ...and not those from the hens?so...heres a peaceful brew before it all starts...garden beckons here...shop down the road from us is selling off their fruit trees....£1.00 each...havent got the ground ,else there would be an orchard in the making!!!!have a peaceful easter...

hiya det..how are you my friend?hope the back eases off a bit for you....

hiya ppqp..how are you then?all good?back to the drawing board re your money?refused your extension of credit?the silver lining to that one is that it shortrens the length of time you owe...now all you need to do is find an answer to what is owing...lateral thinking thats the key to it...
    are there interest charges..if so how can I reduce them?
    can I move monies from elsewhere to help.
    can I save money elsewhere..

all that kind of stuff..main thing is tho you arent letting it overwhelm you ..little boxes.com

have a great easter....

hiya ns ...guess you will have the grandchildren for easter?

hey kuya ..you ok?

right folks to all here and missing ,lurking casual visitors etc...all the very best to you....remember this weekend only folks..all chocolate is calorie free..especially in egg format...:yay:

Q: What do you call a bunny with a large brain?
    A: An egghead.

Q: Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
    A: It might crack up!

Q: What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes?
    A: A funny bunny!

Q: Why didn't the bunny hop?
    A: No bunny knows.

Q: What do you get if you pour boiling hot water down a rabbit hole?
    A: Hot cross bunnies.

Q: How does the Easter Bunny paint all the Easter eggs?
    A: He hires Santa's elves during the off season.

Q: Why do rabbits eat carrots?
    A: Because they don't want to be nearsighted!

Q: What kind of music do bunnies like?
    A: Hip Hop.

Q: What do you get if you cross a bee and a bunny?
    A: A honey bunny!

Q: Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast?
    A: IHOP.

Q: How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?
    A: Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?!

Q: Where does a bunny go if you give it a pair of socks?
    A: A sock hop.

Q: What do you call a rabbit with the sniffles?
    A: A runny bunny.

Q: How does a rabbit throw a tantrum?
    A: He gets hopping mad.

Q: How do you catch a rabbit?
    A: Make a noise like a carrot.

Q: What do bunnies do when they get married?
    A: Go on a bunnymoon!

Q: What stories does the Easter Bunny like best?
    A: The ones with hoppy endings!

Q: How do rabbits travel?
    A: By HAREplanes.

Q: What do you get when you cross a rabbit with an oyster?
    A: The oyster bunny.

Q: What day does an Easter Egg hate the most?
    A: Fry-days.

Q: What kind of bunny can't hop?
    A: A chocolate one!

Q: Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
    A: He was having a bad hare day!

Q: What does the Easter Bunny get for making a basket?
    A: Two points, just like anyone else.

Q: Where does Valentine's Day come after Easter?
    A: In the dictionary.
    Q: What is the Easter Bunny's favorite sport?
    A: Basket-ball, of course!

Q: What kind of jokes do eggs tell?
    A: Egg yolks!

Q: What kind of jewelry does the Easter Bunny wear?
    A: 14 carrot gold!

Q: What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams?
    A: They lived hoppily ever after!

Q: How does the Easter Bunny stay fit?
    A: Egg-xercise!

Q: What do you call a forgetful rabbit?
    A: A hare-brain!

Q: Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs?
    A: From an egg plant!

Q: What do you call a bunny with fleas?
    A: Bugs Bunny!

Q: Why do we paint Easter eggs?
    A: Because it’s too hard to wallpaper them!

Q: How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur neat?
    A: With a hare brush!

Q: How does the Easter Bunny dry his fur?
    A: With a hare dryer!

Q: How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur shiny?
    A: With hare spray!

Three rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower: Cooter, Ronnie and Donnie. As they start their descent, Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, “Well, shucks, someone should go and tell his wife.”
    Donnie says, “OK, I'll do it.”
    Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.
    Ronnie says, “Where did you get that beer, Donnie?”
    “Cooter's wife gave it to me,” Ronnie replies.
    “That's unbelievable. You told her Cooter was dead and she gave you beer?”
    “Well, not exactly,” Donnie says. “When she answered the door, I said to her, ‘You must be Cooter's widow.’”
    She said, “You must be mistaken. I'm not a widow.”
    And I said, “I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.

What's the difference between a redneck zoo and a regular zoo?
    A redneck zoo has the name of the animal on the front of the cage, along with a recipe.

What's the difference between a normal fairy tale and a redneck fairytale?
    A normal fairy tale begins "Once upon a time...."
    A redneck fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this sh*t..."

Q: How do you double the value of a Chevy?
    A: Put gas in it.

I’m combining Easter and April Fools day this year…
    I’m sending the kids out to look for eggs I haven’t hidden.

I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger eating a chocolate egg so I said to him, “I bet I know what your favorite Christian festival is.”
    He said, “Have to love Easter, baby.”

How do you make Easter easier?
    Replace the t with an i.

We celebrate Jesus brutally dying on the cross by getting a giant bunny rabbit to hide chocolate eggs.
    I can’t help but feel there is a massive gap in information somewhere.

I’ve just seen someone’s gone to the trouble of putting up a sign outside a restaurant saying “Happy Easter” but they’ve left the ‘s’ out.

A farmer plays a prank on Easter Sunday. After the egg hunt, he sneaks into the chicken coop and replaces every white egg with a brightly colored one.
    Minutes later, the rooster walks in. He spots the colored eggs, then storms out and beats up the peacock.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all,

how's the world treating everyone?? in the rush mode so gotta do the spinach thing and bolt! have a good one all!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

I am having a slow start today, that's for sure. Having to get up in the middle of the night for emergency dog outings has something to do with it I am sure, ha ha!

Mick, what fruit can possibly cost that much? Golden apples or what? That's crazy!
      I think we will probably be planting some new fruit trees when YB actually retires. The old trees we planted aren't doing much anymore.

Hi there Sam & everyone popping in today!

I'll check in later. I have to take a run to the cemeteries to leave Easter plants.
      Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,that's a great price on trees! I'm thinking about trying out a little lemon tree here,we shall see,has anyone heard from Kuya? I imagine she's still winding down from the funeral trip and everything else, Sam,even though you feel like there's not much to say sometimes, just you being here is enough, I hate when peeps go missing,we're all in this together, speaking of missing peeps I wish Sunflower would pop in,miss her too,much love to all,hope we all have a good Good Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning All, Nice deal on the greenhouse heaters, Mick. Agree it's nice to say, no thanks I don't drink, while what I'm thinking is, I can't believe I got that alcohol monkey off my back so that I actually can say no!

Working on a couple of pet care assignments over this 3-day weekend, otherwise just this and that. I very much like it this way. Shout out to Sam, Lav, Pauly, and others yet to stop by.

Comment

Hey, welcome back kuya, you were missed here :hug:
            Sorry about the travel germs, those things do happen. Sounds like you have come to terms with your Mom, that's good.
            I am sure the next trip will be fantastic for you & your daughter. A tour of Italy sounds good too.

I finally got around to making some plans for Easter, last minute as always. Son & his family will be here & they are not much for formal sit down dinners so I think it will be a grill day, why not?

Pie, glad you have lots of doggie company this weekend!

Mick, I just realized you were talking about fruit TREES this morning, not just fruit, LOL
            Shame you don't have more room to plant up an orchard!

Pauly, I think a potted lemon tree might survive better inside. The dry heat of the desert might be too much.

Peace to everyone tonight!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X