easter sunday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easter sunday..

morn all...happy easter....well the clocks changed this morning,the weather was supposed to be horrendous...but its ackshully pretty good ..so we are off to the beach detecting...wont find any old stuff ...but theres allus the chance of gold stuff ....will jump in later on ..lin the meantime have a good day....
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers & Happy Easter to all!

Thanks for the startup Mick. Good luck detecting today - gold sounds nice

Sam, finding ticks in March cannot be a good thing, oh boy
    My annual spring ant invasion started a couple of days ago & I'm not thrilled.
    We are actually cooking out later today with son & his family in lieu of a formal dinner. It's just easier with the boys, honestly, ha ha!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF day!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Happy Easter dealing with a stupid toilet that overflowed everywhere this morning! I flushed it and it looked fine then I heard gurgling and water splashing, I could not get it unclogged and had to get hubs out of bed at 5 a.m,too much,too early,much love to all and I hope we all have a special day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Easter Greetings All! Been up and out early this weekend for holiday pet care. Also working on a lost dog mission. Pauly, I thought of you yesterday when I bought a pretty pink polka dot phone case at the dollar store. Lav, the ants are out in full force here too. Guessing Little Ceasar's wont be open today for Dad's usual Sunday pizza. If that's the biggest conundrum I face today, okay with me.

Wishing you all a tick-free day.

Comment

well back we are...despite some dubious forecasts seems like this one was right...it hammered it down on the way...and to crown it all...storm Kate comes in tomorrow....so as promised a few jokes...

"The Milky Bars are on me!" my son shouted after a pallet fell on top of him in Asda.

A G N B: That's bang out of order.

"Have I made myself clear?" Said the chameleon as he stood in front of a sheet of glass.

Did you realise that a woman's "I'll be ready in five minutes" and a man's "I'll be home in five minutes" are exactly the same?

A lot of conflict in the Wild West could've been avoided completely if cowboy architects had just made their towns big enough for everyone.

Saw a chameleon today. So I guess it's safe to say it was a pretty shit chameleon.

I'm making a complaint to McDonalds.

I found a chip in my salt.

I've got a new aftershave that smells like breadcrumbs. The birds love it.

I've come up with the perfect system that pays out every time I go to the bookies.

Watch who wins then mug them on the way home.

Stayed up all night trying to remember if I have amnesia or insomnia.

To save energy I turned off the heating as I left work yesterday. I'm now unemployed and chester zoo no longer have a reptile house.

The worst pub I've ever been to was called The Fiddle.

It really was a vile inn.

My son thinks the other kids will pick on him cause of his name.
          I said, "Don't be silly, Someoneyourownsize, why would anyone pick on you?"

Why did the chicken cross the road?

It was trying to get a signal on it's iPhone 6.

Today, I saw that my ironing board cover was wrinkled.
          I laughed at the irony.
          Then I laughed again because irony has the word iron in it.

I was eating my tea last night when I suddenly thought to myself, "This milk must be seriously out of date."

I can't see an end.
          I have no control and I don't think there's any escape - I don't even have a home anymore.

Time for a new keyboard.

7661_966627406726526_4474166346902426495_n.jpg
          Last edited by Mick; March 27, 2016, 03:12 PM.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

afternoon all
            somehow or another we had company today and the dust has finally settled. I slept really hard, felt great! Have to catch the UVa game. off to do a little plat work. Happy Easter to everyone!
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
            X