easter monday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easter monday....

mornin all ..how are we today then?all good I hope...everyone have a good weekend?Im just trying to get some bits n bats done before the storm comes in in...storm Kate..rabbitz are out playing at the moment but not for much longer the wind is getting up now...so its brew time...all in for one...

morning Lav ...how are you today ?how did the eating fest go yesterday ?all went well I hope..heres what I made yesterday after getting back...just finished it this morning....Julie says Im absolutely brilliant at organising things and planning themm...just crap at putting the stuff back!!!so thats a fair chunk of my scrap wood used now...

20160328_095639.jpg

20160328_095651.jpg

makes the place look a bit tidier....

hey Sam hows you then?just ticking along??ok coats on ...im gone ....how are you today then?guests gone?slept well?..good for you mate.

hiya pauly..how are you today then ?ok ?did you get everything sorted out yesterday with the lavvy?apart from that did you have a good day?

hiya pie ...how are you then?all good ?did you get an alternative to the pizza for your dad?hows the lost dog mishun?

hiya ns ,det,ppqp, hope you had a good easter too..in particular ppqp..have you managed to keep that smile going?? dont know how many of you read the joke I put up last night...if you have please compalin to "da management" have a great day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

hiya kuya ...glad you are back to "normal"..whatever the definition of that is....as for the joke...missed an s off the end should have said jokes..the ones I put up last night ...doubt if anyone read them ,so they will do for today! as for the weight loss ..good for you...once you get into the gymmy bit it kinda takes over ...1st Jan I was 12st 10...this morning 11st 1...23 lb drop that was just holiday and chrimbo food...and being a lazy arse!! so you go for it girl !!!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
      rainy morning here, that'll make the grass grow. Thanks for the kick off Mick. How goes the greenhouse? and the dental blues?

Kuya, glad you're feeling back up to snuff. Sounds like you had a case of exhaustion? and flu? If so, bad combo. take care of yourself.

suppose to clear today, I need to mark a line between fighting neighbors and their dogs, an in town lot. However, I not going to put up with a lot of BS. I don't need work that bad.

greetings to everyone. Be well good friends.

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Monday morning friends!

Rainy & windy here today, oh well. Not much on my plan book today anyway so I will just get myself to Curves then see what happens

Mick, I hope you are hunkered for the big storm, geez!
        Nice job getting your work area organized, you should see mine, ha ha!! I no sooner clean it up & it's a mess again!

kuya, good luck with your big project, sounds exciting & messy
        Nice on the weight loss, it's not easy.

Sam, take a big stick or a stun gun with you today to protect yourself (just kidding)!!
        I don't like hazardous work either Good luck!

Have a great AF day everyone, I'll check in later.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, hope everyone had a nice Easter hubs was nice enough to shop-vac the toilet flood yesterday and mop with bleach while I ran and got breakfast, that's why I hate fancy toilet paper, seems to always cause a clog,stick to my dollar store stuff haha then I slammed my pinkie toe on the exercise bike in my room,it started bleeding, I hope the nail doesn't fall off,we still had a fun day though,hubs made ribs and Imake a small ham so we're all porked out for awhile,sugar too,Kuya,glad you're back and feeling better, the gym will be a great thing to get into,Mick,can't believe you lost that much weight,you don't look like you even needed to, Kells still kicken my as on fitbit,even yesterday I was more active than her and she still had more steps!Sam,I wish we'd get some rain,wind we've got plenty, PQ,hope your Easter was a relaxed day,Pie,did dad get his pizza? Lav,hope you enjoyed the cookout, woke up dizzy again, think its these allergies or too much food yesterday, barf,hope we all have a great Monday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning All! Mick, I just read this about your Storm Katie: The Central Motorway Police Group, which patrols roads in the Midlands warned of "horrendous" conditions and advised people to stay inside on Easter Monday and eat chocolate.

You'll have to let us know if you decide to heed this official advice.

No pizza for Dad yesterday. I never even made it out there, as was busy with dog search. We're still on the hunt for the pup today, but visiting Dad is first on my list.
            Last edited by Pie; March 28, 2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

it is has been a bit of a dull day here Mick, can hardly believe it is already Easter Monday. We are starting with these long days again, but I am not complaining as we have new curtains!! Whoopie, I go to bed when I am tired regardless if it is still light!
              Ah, what luxury!
              My new theme for April will be finding the positive moments in my day (and the news). I have a tendency not to read the news but have also decided I better stop doing this. Somehow I need to know what is going on in the world.
              Not that it will change much, but to be part of life you have to know what is happening out there.
              Thinking positive over here and glad the sun is out.
              (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Happy un-hung Monday ABerooonies!

recovering from being down all weekend with nasty cold and now my dear Dx has it. boo!

Kuya, glad your doing well and healthy

eating kale, tossed salads and tons of garlic (of course) trying to blast our immune systems up
                to hyper-speed here.
                be back soon with hopefully more energy.

be well peeps
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X