thursday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thursday....

hi folks ..how are we all today then?hopefully well...first things first.....we have a lot of fun on here or talking about other and various things...but lets not lose focus on what this fred is about or indeed how it developed...its main purpose isnt to talk about my garden the weather, rabbits ,dogs, kitchens ,surveying ,grandkids....all that has developed from the friendships /relationships/acquaintances we have all made here... in turn they were concieved and nurtured through a want /need to give up drinking...each and everyone of us got the support from here...so lets remember that ..it is about helping and supporting someone or people that have asked for help..at the same time considering we are all individuals with opinions lifestyles problems worries etc..we come fro all ends of the earht ,and considering that we do pretty good...so lets keep it that way...lets respect each other as individual opinionated people..we may not agree with each other at times ..but hey thats life..this should be a safe haven for us ..I for one want to keep it that way....

so brew time then....here we go peeps......message from ppqp ...she is ok ,but hass a lot on...she will be back soon.

hiya pie ..how are you ?how is the dog search going?hope all is positive..I bought a set of ladders yesterday...oh wow you may say...but these are 3 section aluminium ladders..up till then I was using wooden 3 stage ..they were heavy ,hard to use and tbh ..didngt really feel safe on them..aluminium ones yesterday....really light ,felt safe and went on the roof with them..wish I had gort them earlier ..started caulking ad painting the garage complete yesterday......

20160331_093830.jpg

20160331_093843.jpg

hiya kuya...glad you had a good day at work..a for word of mouth ...a lot of work is generated like that now...there is guy working up here and from 1 job he hsa got 9 ..simply thru word of mouth ...there are some many non trade tradespeople about now ..it makes sense... as for the lawyer scenario ..yep tell me about it ..we have a trust fund that I am pretty sure pays for lawyers holidays in fees...!!!take it easy n have a good day mate...

hiya eloise ...nice to see you on here ...what kind of market is it?good to bimble about in the sunshine....

hey Sam....did you get any more sleep?how did the visit go to the creek?did it all go well?hope so..

hiya Lav ...hows today for you?how did minecraft mayhem go?all well I hope....heres a brew for you and hope all is ok ...

hiya Det...hows you then?hows mrs det ?got over the cold yet?hope so..your turn to be nurse!!

pauly pauly...sent you a pm earlier ... cmon girl ..get back on that hoss...if I can help in any way let me know...I really want you to beat this ....as do a heck of a lot more peeps...

hiya ns ...(big wave)

right folks offski....all I will say is please remember what this iss all about its purpose....and respect..have a great day gang..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers , happy Thursday!

I am on granddaughter duty today so I left YB in charge of getting the grandson up & to school today. He just texted that it went well so I am happy.

I'll take lots of coffee today if you have it Mick. My old dog had me up for an hour overnight, poor thing. Then I had a hard time getting back to sleep, naturally. Such is life
    Nice job on the garage Mick, you do love to stsy busy. I have hope that YB will be able to entertain himself when he finally retires, ha ha!

Good day kuya, have a good one!

Pauly, I hope you are back on board with us today. Keep talking to us, we are better therapy than AL can ever be, right? We need our group support, it helps a lot :hug:

Hello to Pie, PQ, Sam, Eloise, Det & anyone dropping by today.
    I will try to check in tonight when I am back at home & recovered, LOL

Have a great AF day everyone!

LAv
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning All, Happy to hear about your ladders, Mick. Nothing quite like having the right tool for the job, eh? Dog search is at a dead end at the moment; hoping for new leads today. Mick, what's with the lecture? Feels like I've missed something.

Morning Kuya. My question for you is, what is the distinction between avoiding _________ out of fear, versus avoiding _________ out of awareness of the consequences?

Lots of great discussions around the threads recently. I so appreciate this site, and the way it helps me not to forget the dark days that brought me here.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I hope that I didn't post aanything disrespectful? I love our group here,sometimes Iwish we ccould all get together and have coffee,talk,I'msorry that I keep messing up,not only for myself but my family, job,you guys,grrr,Lav,thanks for the fb messages, Mick,NS,thanks for the PM's I can't answer back cuz Itthink my phones taking a poop,all my posts look weird,much love to you ALL,and I do mean it
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You know we love you, no matter what pauly, right?
          Just keep yourself involved here, post as much as possible, never give up trying :hug:

Pie, how did your dog search end up? Anything new?

I had an interesting day playing My Little Ponies all morning & afternoon with my granddaughter then ended up at a cub Scout meeting with my grandson tonight, ha ha!!! Sure couldn't have managed a day like this hungover - I remain grateful
          Peace to all tonight!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ooooh roooh ABeroooos!!

Mick, thanks for mustering the AB wagon as always.

Lav, lack of sleep and 'my little ponies'? you are a trooper! I hope you and yer doggy get some good rest.

Pauly, so glad to see you here today. Your thoughts remind me of my last binge which wasn't terribly long ago.
            The surge of emotion after the fact: shame, fear, anxiety and anger didn't consume me for long. i realized that they were simply an indication that I have a lot of fight left in me and I'm never giving up the good fight. Use that inner strength productively. you deserve every bit of it.

I'm super amped-up after a very strenuous and fantastic night of fencing. 2 straight hours of sparring was on the menu tonight. whew!

arritey then cats n kitties... must find some comedy and wind down a tad.

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X