saturday 2April 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday 2April 2016

morning folk ..hope all well on here today...got my crown put back in yesterday..booked my flights to Dublin,planted up cauliflower ,tomato,courgette,leek ,spring onion and chilli pepper seeds .Also transplanted cabbage plants and bought a clematis plant..going to see if I can grow it inside.Weather pouring with rain here,yet it says it is supposed to be tropical temperatures today and tomorrow.Out detecting tomorrow ..up near York..

ok brew time it is.quite a few folk missing....honest I dont smell that bad!!

hey Mr G ...nice to see you pop in mate..hows things with you?I often see you as I bimble about having a look at the other fredz..hope all is well in your world mate..In my toolbox,I have got the first test piece I ever made as an apprentice fitter/turner many many moons ago it was a double ended spanner ....looking at it now I think ..jeez how would that have fitted anything??have a great day matey

hiya Kuya..hows you then?all good I hope..that is apart from the legal eagles over this way...you gettin any more sleep..?

hey Lav...hows you then?..is your house EVER empty??methinks not..heres a flask to keep you going!!!crown fixed on ...cleaned the conservatory out yesterday..took everything out and scrubbed it ...the prob is it is an easy access into the garden and I tend to do just that including boots etc on..anyways more brownie points pour moi...

hi pie ..hows you today ? not irritable ..or not as?sorry about the dog but you never know someone mightve taken it in..countdown for work in the house now?..you doing anything over the weekend?

hiya pauly ..how are you?ok I hope ..

Sam ..not seen you for a coupla days..you ok..

hiya ns...all well with you ?

ppqp....hows things?any further forward with it all?

hi det hope you are good ..any news on the job front?

hi eloise hope all is ok with you...

apologies to any I have missed..out detecting tomorrow ..have a good one
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick - you seem lonely over here :hug:

Comment

Morning Mick, Satzy and all to come,

Pretty good here thanks Mick. Love you still have your first spanner test piece. They don't make 'em like they used to! Will you be meeting Satz and some of our other beautiful folk in Dublin?

Big waves to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning All! Yes Mick, work finally begins tomorrow on bathroom for Dad. Will be a topsy turvy several days no doubt, but this time next week, should be all in my rear view mirror.

The dog search remains quiet due to no sightings. I've been volunteering at this for at least 10 years, and have seen so many different situations, so it's hard to say where this missing one might be. It's nearly always a 2 part process, first finding the lost pup, then catching a dog that doesn't want to be captured. The team I work with is experienced and skilled. Most times, we're successful, not 100% though.

Last night one pup got dropped off with me for a weekend stay; it was after 9pm. Something that would never have been possible in my drinking days. Ahh, the freedom!

Sure is nice to see you here, Satz and G!!

Comment

Hey Micks.
          Fine here, enjoying ur daily news. Having a peaceful painting day.
          (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Missed my usual morning check in due to extreme busyness, ha ha!
            I did get lots of stuff done today Did a lot of prep work for the extreme weather predicted for tonight. Freezing temps & high winds, possible power outages & all that. I thought it was supposed to be Spring.

Greetings to Mick, glad you are all glued back together! I hate it when teeth fall out, ha ha!

Hi to satz, G, Pie & Eloise! Nice to see all of you!
            Hello to the rest of the usual characters too

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X