thirsty sevenf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thirsty sevenf

mae all ..hows we all today then? good/bad/indifferent....tick appropriately...tried its best to snow here yesterday...so twas a day of sanding sawing and making things...today kind of looks like it will be in the same vein ...the rain is belting doon..but a brew to start...slept a bit better last night,tho was still awake at 4 ...decided not to get up ...so here we go brew time it is

mornin ns....hope you had a good flight and all is well with you...is the next trip back to the same place?

morni ng kuya...hows your yesterday which is now appearing as my today ,because yesterday our today was your tomorrow,but now our tomorrow has turned up today,your today now becomes our yesterday..easy innit?would be harder thru three time zones!!how are you feelin?are things getting sorted out this end?hope so ..be well mate...

aha ...Mr G the man from afar
    ...another dreamer strummin a geetar
    hows you ?you good?and all of those things,
    sittin strummin away on dem ole gut strings.. have a good one ....

mornin Sam ...never mind the stock market ..we want the lottery numbers from kuya..got to echo your words to pauly..anyways did you find an incubator?

heres a couple of pics of the pygmy goat with its new friends

12963820_1701790676760228_8528132115563501267_n.jpg

12670666_1701791286760167_1607118908020831018_n.jpg

mornin Lav..so the weather is on the change for you? the snow is on its way back...courgettes and cauliflower plants are peeking their heads out this morning..brew time...here yuo go...that was a smart tt cake william got!!!

hiya byrdie ..hows you then....? all good after a hectic day? not long now....

hiya pie, pauly ..ppqp det eloise ..hope you are all ok....have a good one big shout to all....

A young boy says to his father "Dad, our math teacher is asking to see you."

"What happened?" The father asks.

"Well, she asks me, 'how much is 7 * 9?' I answer '63' , then she asks, 'and 9 * 7?' so I asked 'what's the fecking difference?' "

"Indeed, what is the difference?" asks the father. ''Sure, I'll go.''

The next day, the boy comes home from school "Dad, have you gone by the school?" He asks.

"Not yet."

"Well when you do, come and see the gym teacher also."

"Why?" asks the father.

The boy explains, "Well we had a gym class today, and he asked me to raise my left arm, I did. Then my right arm, I also raised it. Then he asked me to lift my right leg, so I did. 'Now,' he says, 'lift your left leg,' so I asked 'What, am I suppose to stand on my d.ck!?'"

"Exactly," says the father. "Alright, I'll come."

The next day, the boy asks his father "Did you go to the school?"

"No, not yet."

"Don't bother, I got expelled."

Surprised, the father asks "Why did you get expelled?"

"Well, they summoned me to the principal's office, and sitting there were the math teacher, the gym teacher, and the art teacher."

"The f.ck was the art teacher doing there!?" asks the father.

"That's what I said" replied the boy.

How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One. Only ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS

...what was the question again?

When my wife left, I was sad and lonely.

So I got a dog, a new motorbike, met 2 women and blew a grand on drugs and alcohol.

She's going to go fcking nuts when she gets back from work.

The three unwritten rules of life:

My wife said I should stop telling jokes because my punchlines are always crap.

Crap.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All, Mick thank goodness you've got that coffee ready! As far as whether it's yesterday, today, or tomorrow, I have no idea. Just know that things are running at warp speed, trying to keep up with what needs doing at Dad's house, and the work happening at my condo. SO, so many opportunities for conflict, crisis, misstep. Your voices are in my head as I try to keep my own screwed on. Finding other ways to calm myself, staying aware of 3Ps, thinking v. reality, and just the fact that I don't want to let the drinking back in.

Every time I open the fridge, those damn beer bottles are in my face, and somehow shutting the door on them makes me feel powerful. That's my true enemy in there, not my jackass brother.

Thanks for letting me lean so heavily on your support right now. I'm more grateful than you know. :heartbeat:

Comment

morning all
      quick dash in, raining like hell here and I got to feed yet and then off to work, hope to check in later.
      thanks for the brew Mick, Pie, put those bottles somewhere else instead of in front of your face! happy remodel to you!
      later
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers,

The rain is definitely on the way but at least it's not freezing cold. Some trade-off, huh?
        I made the trek to my granddaughter's house this morning & am now planted in front of Paw Patrol, ha ha!

Mick, I sure hope you don't get snow on your garden plants. No one has planted a thing around here yet with the weather being so bizarre.
        Will did have a nice cake last evening. There was actually a nice chocolate cake under that ton of Icing & Thomas the train decorations

Pie, why not throw your brother's beer in a cooler & put the cooler somewhere out of sight? I know all about useless, asshat brothers, believe me! Don't drink over him or anything else going on. You are a non-drinker, right?

Sam, I hope the rain doesn't interfere too much with your day. Are you also on the radar for snow on Saturday like we are? Ridiculous!!

Psuly, how arecyou today?
        Hello to Det & anyone dropping by today.
        Make it a good AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

just had to take zeuss to the vets...he is pretty poorly....
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

heya ABsters!!

finally feeling like maybe the worst of this horrid flue is behind me... whew! I won't go into details but
            it's been fugly.

Mick, great good pic's. sorry to hear about dear Zeuss.

Pie, stay strong...sounds like you are indeed.

feeling so unproductive having been sick... must try to do some housework but not overdo it.

stronger every day....

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I hope Zuess is ok!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Back in my own house again - long day.

Mick, sorry about Zuess. Let us know when you have news :hug:

Det, glad you are on the mend. These spring time viruses can be really mean & fugly

Pauly, how are you doing today?

Lots of gusty thunderstorms moving around the area & they will be ushering in another taste of winter. YES, I said winter, boo hiss.

Peace to all tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Gang, just checking in. Mick, what's up with Zeuss? Pauly, you've been on my mind today, hoping you're well.

Thanks for all the cheering on and advice! I just moved the beer out of my sight.

Comment

Working...
                  X