There's just something fundamentally wrong with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's just something fundamentally wrong with this

Ok, so this is a little off color, but one of my friends in recovery got me a packet of this. It's Jamaican soup base mix, but there's just something wrong about this:

IMG_2578.jpg
    Attached Files
    First, a man takes a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man. --Chinese proverb

Truth is those Jamaicans are a bunch of studs. And always thinking about it, too.

(Hmm, reckon I could learn a thing or two from them ...)

Comment

That's not funny ..at all.
      And as to the reference to Jamacians that is out right racist .
      By the way ...Lex.... don't try and be funny ..the suit doesn't fit you. I have noticed you're attempts at humour ....as funny as looking into a hat full of assholes ...
      Last edited by behan; April 10, 2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

behan- oh no please don't get me going!

Comment

Originally posted by behan View Post
          That's not funny ..at all.
          And as to the reference to Jamacians that is out right racist .
          By the way ...Lex.... don't try and be funny ..the suit doesn't fit you. I have noticed you're attempts at humour ....as funny as looking into a hat full of assholes ...
          To quote Jason Sudeikis's character from "Horrible Bosses" your posts are like "looking into the mind of an asshole."

Seriously dude, you just need to mellow the fuck out. Do us all a favor and get laid or SOMETHING. In case you didn't or can't read, this forum is called "Laughing Out Loud." Don't bring your humorless ass in here if you're so easily offended.
          Last edited by aihfl; April 10, 2016, 10:41 PM.
          First, a man takes a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man. --Chinese proverb

Comment

Just popped in ......unfortunately to see this ....to the unpronounceable user name response above :exclaim: ..were you born a dick head or are you using this forum to fine tune your skills..at being a dick head,
            In case you are hard of hearing here is the ASLAN deaf sign language for ....dick-head

dickhead - NZSL Online

As per your username ..unintelligible
            No thanks from the world or me
            Last edited by behan; April 24, 2016, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lex View Post
              behan- oh no please don't get me going!
              sans above ..special delivery for you ..a lawyer trying to be the funny person in a forum for alcoholism:

now thats ......funny
              you too..... should reference .. the above.
              Last edited by behan; April 24, 2016, 04:56 AM.

Comment

a forum for alcoholism:
                Oh darling man. The labelling. This won't do. I am not an alcoholic i moderate. I have hit the switch and am in control. Now let a fellow enjoy his brandy in peace there's a good chap. Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Oshannassey View Post
                  Oh darling man. The labelling. This won't do. I am not an alcoholic i moderate. I have hit the switch and am in control. Now let a fellow enjoy his brandy in peace there's a good chap. Carry on
                  Refer to the above Oshannassey

Comment

Refer to the above Oshannassey
                    Bah humbug. Yet another fool sucked in by labels. Time for a heart starter. Next tipple at nights fall. Good day.

Comment

indeed ..Oscar ..are you currently imagining sucking lord Douglas ...dick..do tell
                      Lord Alfred Douglas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      good night Irene
                      Last edited by behan; April 24, 2016, 06:06 AM.

Comment

indeed ..Oscar ..are you currently imagining sucking lord Douglas ...dick..do tell
                        Lord Alfred Douglas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        good night Irene
                        Ah dear man. I'm sure you were educated in the ways of men as a borstal boy. To the British club it is for a brandy and cigar. Good day.

Comment

Oscar/behan - really? Nine nearly unintelligible posts in a row? Sober up dude. Whatever device your posting from should have a breathalyzer on it.

Comment

sans above ..special delivery for you ..a lawyer trying to be the funny person in a forum for alcoholism:
                            oh so you think it's easy being funny on this forum do you? Well then you try it for a while behan.

Comment

Working...
                            X