• Show
Clear All

AF Daily Saturday the 9th

A quick kick-off from yours truly,

Sober Pie

Good morning Abbers!

Thanks for the startup Pie - you are up pretty early
    Glad you are doing OK.

kuya, good luck with the new diet. I can do pretty well without sugar & fruit but I do like grains. That one is hard for me. I consume very little meat these days so grains & beans have become staples for me.

Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all.
    Mick, we are all thinking about you with love :hug:

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hope your projects go well, Pie. At least you got an early start!

Mick, I know you must have felt sad when you woke up with that feeling of something being wrong. You've reminded me to appreciate my dog. Wish we could keep our furry pals forever. They sure teach us a lot in life and death :hug:.

Hope you feel energized, Kuya! Consuming enough salt and using L-glutamine prn should help with any withdrawal symptoms.

I'm not too wild about the GF grains and flours available, Lav. What do you use? On the rare occasion I bake, I use nut flours (but their price is another incentive not to bake!)

Have a great day, Abbers! We're helping in an across town move .

Comment

Mae everybody,rain here this morning, feels cleansing however its making me too lazy to get ready for work haha,thanks for the start up Pie, I cooked scrambled eggs in a coffee mug this morning, they turned out fluffy and perfect, that will be my new way of making them Mick ,my thoughts are with you today,much love to all,enjoy your Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya folks...sorry bit late in getting here...been a bit busy....remember the little yard I had for the rabbits?and the hutch that they wouldnt go into in the garage?and I figured I wouldnt need them,so I took it all apart..and gave the wood to my friend for his wood burning stove?well guess what I have got to do....yep make another pen,another hutch,...now why would I have to do that?there isnt any reason unless......unless ..got it in one!!went to see more rescue wabbits....and lissen to this...we might be bonding her with a pair of wabbitz..I hurt like hell with my little fella going but life goes on...and yes as kuya says they are fragile animals,but why should my hurt ing stop me getting more ..thats selfish..she needs a friend,rescues need homes and truth be told I love rabbits..so end of story..so tomrrow we are looking at 2 pairs.....

here is one pair...

skipper-becker-h187.jpg

havent got pics of the other ..but yep there is a black n white dutch in that pair too...

if that doesnt work then we are bringing this chappie up from Stockport rescue

20160322_162040.jpg

its not about replacing Zeuss...as he wasnt about replacing Sam..I just think little dutchies are so cheeky n mischievious...

any comments /thoughts welcome good or bad ..hope you are all haveing a good weekend

20160409_124109.jpg

20160409_124147.jpg

20160409_124139.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Glad to see you Mick
            You are a lot like me in always wanting to give someone a home.
            I have done a fair share of complaining about cleaning up after big stinky dogs but I always seem to have one or two. The house never did seem right without them. I hope you get a good match for your furry friend.

Somehow or another I ended up with my oldest grandson for the weekend. He loves it here, ha ha! I love ha ing here too, he is good company.

Pauly, rain here too & snow but it all stopped now, thank goodness. Hope your work day is going well!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X