frsdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frsdi

hiya folks ..hope we are all good today then?bt of a late start on here for me today...finished the wabbit hutch ..its in the garage...thats a job ive got to do ..tidy it all up .. aint the worlds tidiest person in the wureld!!so got to do that then orf to get some euros for next week.....

right brew time it is....all in ?

hiya kuya ..hows you today then?all good ..hows the diet going?hope well..howes the dog doing?peeing ok?

Hey Sam/..hows you ?all ok are you mate?yes it was brill at that boarding place ..couldve stayed there...hows work for you?easing off?glad you got the toons out...is Jo still banned????

hiya Lav..hows you today then?all ok?brew time for you....any guests today....?apart from running about like a loony..that crown came out again so had to go to the dentist....again!!he has put the permanent gunk in it not the temp stuff just means at the end of the day he has got to cut it out...5 days now then orf to Dublin...

hiya pauly ..hows you today ?el chillo are you?good for you ...

hiya pie ..you ok?

ns..hows you ?likewise ppqp..hope you are ok

det let us know you are ok...

mr g ..hows the strummin down there mate?

right orf to tidy up..if anyone has got the time ..this documentary is very interesting ..preenter is a bit of a clown but hey....

Ross Kemps Britain Season 1 Episode 3 Alcohol Abuse - YouTube

You know you're a redneck if…
    1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
    2. You can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter.
    3. Your property has been mistaken for a recycling center.
    4. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
    5. You burn your yard rather than mow it.

LIFE BEFORE THE COMPUTER
    1. An application was for employment.
    2. A program was a TV show.
    3. A cursor used profanity.
    4. A keyboard was a piano!
    5. Memory was something that you lost with age.
    6. A CD was a bank account.
    7. And if you had a 3 1/2 inch floppy you hoped nobody found out!

So two brothers are lost hiking through the forest, and to their dismay it starts pouring rain. They frantically call out in the woods (their in the middle of nowhere really and it's getting dark) and finally come across a medium sized cabin. The first brother knocks on the door and an older man in his mid 50's opens the door and asks what they want. The brothers plead with him desperately, they ask him if they can stay at his house for the night, so they can get out of the rain. The older man accepts and lets them into his house, but he says to them,

"You can stay here, but only on the condition that you DO NOT so much as touch my daughter."

The two brothers accept hastily, but then when the man leaves to sleep, the daughter walks out to greet them, and since she's beautiful the second brother has sex with her while the first brother keeps watch on the older man to make sure the woman's father doesn't catch them. The next day, they wake up to a shot gun poking their faces, and the father tells them to get up and says to them,

"For breaking the one rule I gave to you (the daughter told him), I'm forcing you both to do this favor for me. You will each go out into the forest and find 20 of one kind of berry or fruit inside my garden and pick it, then bring it back to me."

The brothers hurry out of the house to do as he says and after 15 minutes the first brother comes back with 20 strawberry's. The man pulls out his shotgun again and tells him to stick them up his butt as punishment. After the first few the brother winces, then after 10 he starts laughing. Surprised the father asks him what's so funny, and the brother says,

"My brother picked out watermelons".

The star of Cake Boss was 
arrested for DWI. Police interrogated him for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Redneck jokes are my favorite!! Thanks, Mick! Got Dad's taxes filed yesterday. Huge relief. Long list of to-do's again today, which I pretty much like. Five days until Dublin, eh? Any particular plans while you're there?

Comment

Gidday Pie, Mick and all to come,

Good job on the hutch Mick. Taxes...........geez, well i did mine recently which i hadn't filed for years. All ok though, and got some money back but the accountant made thousands, and more than me. Isn't it the customer who's meant to benefit most from a tax return and acct. get's a small percentage/fee? Crooks i tell yis Pie! But good to have these things sorted and bet you're happy. :happy2:

Still strummin away here, sober and happy. Changing a bathroom door knob for mum today. One of those fancy new designer types with no visible screws or visible means to dismantle the thing! Worked it out with some gentle persuasion in the end lol.

Have a gr8 mae y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Crooks is right, G! Good to see ya.

Comment

Mae everybody, taxes,meh,that's all I have to say about that,supposed to be windy here the next few days,can I catch a break with allergyseason sheesh,oh well,just breathe tthrough half of a nose hole and deal with it I guess,went and bought a giant bottle of Bragg's acv,gonna start sipping it throughout the day on top of my shot in the morning, everything else is ok here,much love to all,let's have a wonderful Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers,

We are still having frost overnights here so gardening is still on hold, oh well.
            I made the trip to my granddaughter's house this morning with my large travel mug filled with hot coffee, ha ha!

Mick, my daughter just told me that the drug stores here are selling 'glue' so you can replace your own crowns when they decide to pop off, bypassing the dentist trip. I will be getting a tube, just in case
            Our taxes were filed electrinically by the accountant this week. His fee takes up about half of our return every year but he doesn't make mistakes with our complicated filings.

Hi there Pie, good for you getting your Dad's tax work done. We went thru tgat with our parents the last few years they were around - not an easy task.

Hi there G! Nice of you to take care of your Mom's house repairs, really

Pauly, make sure you follow up with some food. ACV is good but not good on an empty stomach. I hope you have a good low allergy kind of day.

The allergens are flying everywhere here on the east coast. But I want to get out in the sun at some point, Lol.
            Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

job done ...and cleaned up!!!!

20160414_131748.jpg

20160414_131825.jpg
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, is the duplex condo going to sit up on a stand and be at eye level or does it sit on the ground? NICE WORK!! I assume it has wi-fi? eheheheheh.....
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                  Mick, is the duplex condo going to sit up on a stand and be at eye level or does it sit on the ground? NICE WORK!! I assume it has wi-fi? eheheheheh.....
                  akshully the plan is....once Jeeves is bonded and living in the big hutch ...going to cut a hole in the side of the big one and that ...and put a connecting pipe thru....then they will have 2 ground floors and an upstairs!!no wifi yet ...but you never know ..maybe television..cartoons...bugs bunny!!!

Comment

Ahoy ABeroooos!

been a bit distracted by a couple days of unexpected depression, then taxes (related?) then therapist visit and lots and lots of personal emotional work which has been exhausting but much needed.

Mick, great looking Taj Ma hare you have constructed there.

Guitarista, good to see you mate.

if anyone here is a TED talks nut as I have become, be sure to check out Brene Brown. She's brilliant.

shouts to Pauly, Pie, Lav, Byrd, Sam, Kuya, PPQ and anyone I've missed here...

back soonish

be well
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                      akshully the plan is....once Jeeves is bonded and living in the big hutch ...going to cut a hole in the side of the big one and that ...and put a connecting pipe thru....then they will have 2 ground floors and an upstairs!!no wifi yet ...but you never know ..maybe television..cartoons...bugs bunny!!!
                      :haha::haha:
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Det her books are good too
                        Hope everything is OK with you.

Mick - what? No hot tub??????
                        ha ha!!!!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

late check in, enjoyed reading everyone. tired and off to visit the sandman
                          Sam
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                          X