sattiday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sattiday....

mornin all...and how are we today then? all good I hope..well sun is out this morning ...not saying too much tho ..it is forecast snow n ice n rain later !!!oh well we shall see...got the rescue coming this morning to vet the garden and facilities to foster Jeeves ..if it is successful then hopefully pick him up on the Monday when I get back from Dublin...also that morning ,got to take the outlaws to the airport ,but Im pretty sure that will be daft o clock any way...hopefully out tecting tomorrow...

so hopefully soon be back to this ..that was when we bonded Zeuss..

20150603_090026_15111.jpg

20150603_100400.jpg

20150612_121516.jpg

right brew time...

hiya Lav hows you then?hows yb is he ok?over here our cars as a spare have got 50mph tyres which means ust exactly that ..they are real skinny crappy ones ..basically to get you home ..end of..heres a brew for you ...any visitors today then?

hiya pauly ....get a booogie!!still cant find any over here..at the moment I am trying to grow a purple clematis indoors ..and early signs look good..Ive gotta mad idea in my head..whether it will work or not dunno..but will try ...hope you are feeling better...

hiya kuya ..hows you today then?hope you are goooood ..good with the weight loss too mate..its mazig how much better you feel when you drop a coupla pounds ...my referral point is Jan1 after chrimbo and feeding my face on holiday...was 12.10 this morning 11.1..a drop of 23 pounds ...but still aint giving up ice cream!!! have a great day

hiya pie ...hows you today then?hope all is well ...best of luck with the car boot sale....I luv em!!!you know the saying...one mans crap...another mans treasure...I prefer to get most of my stuff from charity nowadays...fits in ..not just with being a tight ass jock ..but also in the grand recycling scheme!!as for the hair colour..going to get my scalp dyed...

hey mr g ...hows you then? ..hows the screwless knob?done dusted?

hiya tt ...what kind of pizza?love spicy ones!! how are yo doing?hopefully all good there...

hiya det n Sam you ok guys ..

pqp and ns hope you are both doing good.

right big offski time ....see you all laters...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick, I'm thinking you'll set a new, high standard for rabbit garden facilities with the rescue inspectors! With you on the recycling; would much rather see something go to someone who can use it, than to trash it or store it myself. Feeling some apprehension about working the garage sale with brother today. Determined to be the best version of my sober self!

Lav, hope that YB has recovered from his mishap.

Morning to all yet to stop by.

Comment

morning all
      trying to get shake the cobwebs out, long day of work yesterday, finished! Off to play tunes today; a double header with two different groups, same event so don't have to travel far!

Mick, if there's re-incarnation, I want to come back as a wabbit and live in that garden! What a great set up. When do you leave on your trip?

Pie, so what's the next project? You'll be fine at the garage sale cause your sober self is who you are.

Lav, wow, lucky lucky, glad no one was hurt.

Off to it, waves to everyone
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,you know I love yard sales too most of the stuff I find is new or can't be found in stores anymore,Pie,you'll be fine,although I hate working yard sales,people here try to haggle and it bugs me cuz the prices are already cheap! Sam,have fun playing your tunes,wish Brady would practice his guitar as much as he plays that PlayStation, he could be Eddie vanhalen by now! Put some laundry on the line before I went to my beloved 99 cent store yesterday ($51!)came home and it all blew onto the ground with this dumb wind but surprisingly my allergies weren't bad? Seems the dry,stagnant air must be worse for me,anyways,hello to all,hope we all have a great Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Saturday morning Abbers,

Sunny & warm enough to play outside today, yay! I will be taking a ride to my favorite plant farm in a bit to pick up some plants to get started
          YB is fine, back to his usual grumpy self, ha ha. His car has a brand new tire, no other damage done. Mick, most cars are outfitted with what we call 'donuts' ~ cheap spare tires that will get you back home or to the repair garage. For some stupid reason Chevy stopped including the donut & jack in their new cars a few years ago. It's damn stupid because now you have no choice but to call a tow truck & that can be pricey. I am sure he will be buying a spare & jack to avoid this situation again.
          I hope you don't get ice & snow tonight - geez!
          Are you taking reservations for the bunny condo? Ha ha!!!

Pie, good luck with your garage sale - ignore your brother like I do

Pauly, I hope you have an allergy free day!

Sam, have fun with your double header tunes today! Great day to be outside!

Hello to kuya & everyone who drops in today.
          Let's all have a great AF Saturday!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE, Abbers. I left the (finally) lovely weather at home to now be in a snowstorm :sad:. That part's a bummer but am happy to spend time with a grandson we don't see often. As I packed layers of clothes the other day, I thought about how I used to bury in those little wine bottles and just pray my bag wouldn't be hand-searched. Such stress and anxiety! Well, security is tight right now and my bag was searched. All they pulled out that looked a little odd was a very big bag of nuts!

Enjoy your good weather, you lucky ones!

Comment

Enjoy your grandbaby NS!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X