good morning lovely sunny 5th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning lovely sunny 5th May

mae all ..how are we today then?all good I hope....yet again a lovely sunny day here..up early watered the garden,seems strange to say thet,rabbits are out playing...together..they are eating out of the same bowl this morning too...they havent stayed in the same hutch overnight yet ,but the way it is going wont be long...did this you tube vid of them yesterday...first time they have taken time together really..think it has clicked... click on the you tube link below...not quite speilberg standard

YouTube

really pleased with their progress....

can you see his head?

20160504_174548.jpg

so ..off to pick up the wooden playhouse tonight and get that done up..also still working on the wood bending for around the shower base...broken 2 pieces already...thats me tho...want it bent like now!!

got a message from ppqp..she is ok not drinkin g ,tho the stuff that she has going on would make a saint drink!!big hiya to everyone from her,and she will be back as soon as things get less hectic...

and that shows just how powerful this place can be and all the things we learn from each other ...both her and byrdie are going thru really tough times,and yet, the old solution of hiding in a bottle isnt a goer!!!
    absolute respect to you both...

brew time..Nescafe gold blend this is ...thats Julie...to me coffee is coffee..

hiya pauly ..hows you then today?all ok ?have the neg thoughts gone?never tried Peets coffee...starting to put my plants out properly in the garden,now that the weather is here...the amount of junk on my grass for the peskies to play with ..looks like a kidz play area!!hows your plants doing?still not seen any boogies over here yet ..still too early in the season I guess...have a great day...

hya byrdie..how r you feeling today?itll take time,but everyone here is rootin for you ..and we all know that whatever you do you will do to the best of your ability...how about edible jewellry?look good but if you are hungry ..ready made food!ok just a thought...dont forget that open can of tuna stashed in the car but you cant remember where,when you hand the car back...!! big hugs to you..

hiya Lav..kinda looks like you drew the short straw yesterday..feeding the eating machine ,whilst everyone else was fishing??huh?hope the big dog is ok...Is it just age?speaking of which,one of my aunties celebrated her 100th birthday the other day..long story,but a lovely lady...anyway one brew ...sorry it aint peets...

hiya det..how did the hike go mate?all good ..but tired I guess...as for washing the windows with the bunnies...it kinda looks like I did when the sun hits them..more practice required....

big hiya to everyone else,pie sam,ns, daisy ...how you doing?and the rest of the gang be well n have a good one.....

12987229_983738875008532_7604391321797192003_n.jpg

13076956_992618617453891_7691117318033676021_n.jpg

13043715_987651047950648_1431531674915451992_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; May 5, 2016, 06:07 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

hi Mick. Bunny is looking better, nice.
    Gorgeous day here too, I plan to make it an art day.
    Good luck picking up the bunny palace tonight.
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions re: my brother. I think I'll take your advice, and simply ask what the problem is. On my way out to Dad's for the planned move. Could be quite a day. I'll check back later. Love you guys! :heartbeat:

Comment

best of luck Pie ...hope it all goes well for you and is as stress free as poss
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick love the video,made me smile this morning Miss Sandy is such a diva haha,sounds windy as heck over there,I'm like you in a way that coffee is coffee it gets the job done,however in sober time seems like my taste buds pick up certain notes and flavors and I become a coffee snob haha,one of our customers is a recovering drinker(4 years) and he said the same,ugh,I had that weird depersonalization feeling yesterday, sort of feels like brain fogx20,out of body feeling, I only get that sometimes but tbh its made me drink before,figured I'd rather be drunk than feel nuts but yesterday I said "hell no" and walked between the kitchen and living room for 30 minutes,drank tons of water,googled the feeling, got the name and felt better knowing that its common in a lot of peeps who've abused their poor brains it feels freaky at the time though,so glad PQ is ok,can't wait until she's back,hope things smooth out for her soon,much love to all,hope we all have a great Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly...that is great news!!!!see you can beat it...well done to you

Comment

Good Thursday morning Abbers!

Still stuck in the dark, damp, rain pattern here. UGH!

Mick, that sure looks like a whole lotta bunny love going on in your video there, ha ha!
              Glad to see to hard work paying off, good for you
              Yesterday day was busy but it turned out OK. There's a couple bags of fish in the freezer now, LOL
              Enjoy your sunny day then send it the heck over here, OK?

Hi Eloise, hope your day is going well!

Pie, good luck with the move today!
              Try not to worry too much about your brother - some people just choose to be that way. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you, it's all about them

Pauly, it does take time to heal our self-abused brains & bodies. Eat as cleanly as possible, take some good quality B vitamins, get some exercise & plenty of fluids - you know the routine. The idea is to keep moving forward, no more back-tracking

PQ, I'm glad you checked in with Mick & I sure hope you are OK & will be back with us soon :hug:

Wishing everyone a fabulous AF day. I'm going to Curves before I do anything else.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all, Mick I have some Peet's if you want to drop by. Pauly, glad you're feeling better. Happy Cinquo de Mayo everyone.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Lav....here you go...

20160505_153547.jpg

Comment

ok, I found a good blonde page:

Q: Why did the blonde take 16 friends to the movies?
                    A: Under 17 not admitted!
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Cute one Sam

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sam, will give you a pass this time. I ended a friendship with a male friend who insisted on forwarding me EVERY blonde joke. I asked him to desist but he didn't respect that, and hopefully I can prevent more sexist posts by this reply.

Sam, I've known you since you came on MWO back when we had a subscriber's thread and I respect you. I'm probably sensitive because I am blonde and I've been down this road before.

That being said I know your intent was a joke and meant no disrespect anyone.
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

We've had this before, a couple peeps quit posting on this thread cuz of it,I thought they overreacted,its a joke

Comment

Pauly, nothing "cute" about it and I have a good sense of humor.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Ahoy ABerooos!

Mick, glad the bunnies are getting along so well.

yes, mighty sore today yet still drug me bum out of the bed to go shooting early and had a lovely time before
                              the rain and hail set in while trying to bring in groceries from Trader Joe's. ack!

slept pretty well last night even though the BAC is giving me super whacko dreams. Kind of entertaining I spose.
                              anyhoo... off to bed early tonight for this dude.

be well loves
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X