6 may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 may

mornin all...how are we today then?all good?weather lovely here yet again...temps supposed to be even higher today..both rabbits been in the same hutch since I got up...didnt have enough guts to leave them overnight!!picking the playhouse up tonight ..my friends work had loaded their van yesterday to do a job today...pretty inconsiderate really..

brew time...

hiya Eloise...how are you then?did you get any art work done yesterday?any examples for us to peruse?hope you have a good day again today..

hey 3.142..how goes you then?what was the move like ?did things go to plan?did you speak to your brother?...all these kwestions....fingers crossed all went well ..having trouble bending this wood ..just aint happening...snapped 2 pieces so far ..going to try another method called kerfing..

hiya pauly, how are you today then?hope all is well with you ..yes Sandy is a real madam...she is also a very strong rabbit....dont think you can see it ,but if you look at her front on ,her jaw drops to the left ,and both her feet turn inwards...she had a strong a couple of years back and survived..the lady has been thru a lot so yep I guess she is the boss...mebbes you should get rabbits to keep?Ive got or will have soon a spare hutch...

hiya Lav...hows you today then...all good ?here you go a large brew... this looks interesting

NHS approves best alternative to statins for cholestrol since 198s | Daily Mail Online

had to stop taking mine ..Lipitor..even they were giving me aches and pains so I am going to give it a couple of weeks and see what if I can pester the doctor for them..
    got some more fuschias for the garden yesterday...4 different kinds..and Ive got some more coming the weekend..hope you have a good day....fish for breakfast is it??

morning SK...hows you today then?go on then ..whats the difference taste wise between peets and other coffee?

hey Sam the man ...how are you today then?out on the land?whats the weather like there good for outside work?have a good one mate...any toons over the weekend?

yo det ...hows you then?drug me bum? thought that was some medical thingy you were doing ..not dragging yer ass!!glad the bac is working for you..

hiya ns ...how are you today then?all good hopefully..

hiya Mr G..hows you then?all good ..hey whats with the oz jokes.????..some of my rellies went to australia in the 1700s.....Botany Bay :congratulatory: clothing was provided!!

an6393471_nla.jpg

big shout to any I have missed ..have a good one...
    Last edited by Mick; May 6, 2016, 06:11 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday!

Pouring rain, dark & absolutely fugly looking outside, ha ha!
    My big dog doesn't want to go out to pee & I can't really blame her.

Mick, that new drug requires daily injections, ugh.
    When you were taking your Lipitor did you try adding a CO Q10 supplement to offset muscle pain? I am only on a small (10 mg) dose but I started the supplement at the same time & have avoided muscle pain. It's been a few years now so I guess I'll leave things as they are for a while. My high cholesterol is genetics related & I sure don't want to die the way my dad & brother did.

Hello to everyone & sending wishes for a wonderful AF day for all.
    I will check in later tonight. Now, to try to get this do out

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,Iwas reading about the coQ10 too,supposed to be pretty good on its own too,taking Kell this mmorning to get the nerves in her back cauterized,I'm nervous for her but hopefully it helps her pain,Brady got his drivers license yesterday, took him 3 tries but now he's official sleep fairy is a greedy bitch these pastfew days! Oh well,may nap later but Ihate tthat groggy feeling, sorry about my post being weird,I think tthere'slotion or ssomething on my finger so its stuttering words haha,much love to all,back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Brer Fox, he lay low
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Come on out Sam

Pauly, I just wrote a message to you on the other thread. Hope everything is OK.

Pie, how's it going? Did you get Dad moved in? Is your brother behaving nicely or just being as a$$?

Raining an inch & a half an hour I just heard - that's not good
          One of my chickens dropped dead practically right in front of me this afternoon, geez. I'm waiting for something good to happen before the day's end, ha ha!

Peace to everyone!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I read it Lav thanks ugh,fell asleep watching a lifetime movie and woke up feeling groggy and discombobulated, I'm never napping again too unpredictable on how I'll feel,Kell,is home resting hope she's not in too much pain later,where is everyone today? Rainy here too,gloomy
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

3.142 present and accounted for. The Move went brilliantly! Happy, happy! Back later to catch up a bit.

Comment

Working...
              X