the 7th of may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 7th of may

good morning peeps...not eggsackly mornin...but been kinda bizzi so far both rabbits in the same hutch last night for the first sleep over ..went absolutely great..bit of thumping and banging from them during the night ,but that was to be expected...watched him this morning...needed the toilet sh went back into the hutch into the tray...job done thenout to play again...he will sit in the hutch for a little while ,but then its nah Ive had enough of this..and out he goes digging or running about like a nutter..
    Put the playhouse up in the garage this morning...think Ive messed up...size wise it isnt a lot bigger than the hutch they are in ,plus there are 2 levels in it....so pics to follow ...any thoughts folks?much as I hate wasting money ..think I have..grrrrr

Pauly hope you are feeling better today,Pie glad the move went well ..good for you..Brer ,,hows you today?hiya Lav hope you have a better day today than yesterday...didnt sound too much fun..its windy and warm here today ,but thunderstorms predicted for later

byrdie hope you are ok....daisy how are you doing?

big shout to everyone else...busy busy busy!!

20160507_090209.jpg

20160507_090235.jpg

20160507_113340.jpg

20160506_152254.jpg

13124506_10208422747582433_7323865740221587045_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Saturday to all!

Dark & damp still.......
    But we are supposed to have a sunny afternoon tomorrow for Mother's Day, we will see

Mick, it almost looks like you could make a two level bunny dwelling now with the new house. Maybe you could make the upper level living area & put a gym in the lower area for them, don't forget the hot tub, ha ha! I'm sure you will figure out something just perfect.

I have lots to do today so I'll get going.
    Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all. I will check in later.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      well I know we needed rain but..... sheesh, a whole week. My eyeballs are starting to get moldy! A week ago I was really concerned we were headed into a drought, then the faucet turned on and it wouldn't stop. Where is that happy medium? Sounds like my attempt to only have a few.... it never worked.

Mick, glad the wabbits are getting used to one another. Love the flag folding! You'll make good on your new shed/hutch somehow or another.

Morning Lav, sun is finally out! I fertilized my fields this Monday just before it really went rain crazy. No way I can go up and down my hills on this soft ground. Chicken yard is a totally mud hole.

Off to do a little 'veying today. Been moving my office home, so much junk. Start work full time for the soils folks in 2 weeks, keep veying on the weekends, sounds like a plan!

be well good friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,just a quick pop in to say hi,I'm not feeling very paulyish today,queasy,headachy,tired and anxious over nothing, I know it'll pass,just feels like crud in the meantime, hope everyone has a great Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
          Mae everybody,just a quick pop in to say hi,I'm not feeling very paulyish today,queasy,headachy,tired and anxious over nothing, I know it'll pass,just feels like crud in the meantime, hope everyone has a great Saturday
          and you too pauly...hope you get better as soon as poss
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, how do rabbits take the heat? When I move to TX would love to get a couple for the g/daughter.

Hi Sam, the field next to my apt is being surveyed. Apparently a geological survey, what are they looking for?

Feel better soon Pauly.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Sorry Lav. Our mother's day here will be rainy, but wtheck, daughter is out of state, so I'll be myself anyway and I'm okay with that.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
                Mick, how do rabbits take the heat? When I move to TX would love to get a couple for the g/daughter.

Hi Sam, the field next to my apt is being surveyed. Apparently a geological survey, what are they looking for?

Feel better soon Pauly.
                hiya sk...rabbits are pretty adaptable..over here,when it is hot,(like today)they find their own shade,and tend to lie in it till the coolness starts towards evening time,mine also get plenty of kale,dandelions etc..anything that is not sugary and contains plenty of water,make sure they have plenty of water..if you were thinking of getting rabbits,can I suggest shorthaired ones as opposed to big fluffballs?also ones that are native to your region (if poss)..have a look at this..
                Raising Rabbits in Texas Heat (rabbits forum at permies)
                Last edited by Mick; May 7, 2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

The sun finally showed it's face around 4 pm, yay!
                  We may be getting some rain in the morning but the rest of the day is supposed to be nice. That's a good thing because it looks like the crowd wants to come here for dinner - what else is new? Ha ha!! On eof these years my kids will get it together & invite ME to dinner, LOL

Pauly, I hope you are being mindful, taking lots of deep breaths & just riding out this wave of anxiety. Remember, you are in charge of your thoughts, right?

SKendall, moving to Texas huh?
                  I think you will find a few MWO members out there MattM from the Newbies Nest comes to mind. When are you moving?

Sam, the mud is pretty bad here too, ha ha!

Peace to all tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Sunday ABerooonies!

Mick, the pic of your two bunnies snuggling is just the best.

Pauly, a steaming hot bowl of Vietnamese pho will fix you up! works for me anyway.

Sam, happy moving and 'veying. Moving is just a treat eh?

Lav, you're quite the socialite... good for you (maybe?)

lazy day here, got my heirloom tomatoes and specialty hot peppers yesterday. The chilis are hybrids based on the Indian naga chili's and are dangerously hot. can't wait and 4 different special gourmet tomato varieties developed by Gary Ibsen. He's legendary among the tomato snobs of the world. Perhaps I'm becoming a tomato snob too... I guess that's ok.

super rainy/wet today again so it's time to catch up on some shows....

be well peeps
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X