8th may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th may

mornin all..how are we today then?we had storms last night,but supposed to be real hot today...off out tecting...just checked the wabbits..she is fast asleep ..he is like ..right Im awake ,lets play ....kinda like this house!!hope everyone has a great day...

I crossed the road, walked into a bar, and changed a lightbulb.

Then I realized that my life was a joke...

A man is buying a banana, an apple and two eggs.

The female cashier says: "You must be single."

The man answers: "Wow, how did you know?"

Cashier: "Because you're ugly."

They say there's a person capable of murder in every friendship group.

I suspected it was Dave, so i killed him before he could cause any harm.

A man walks into a library and asks, "Do you have any books on poor eyesight?"

"No, we don't," replies the barman.

I was watching the New Avengers Assemble movie when my wife asked, "What superpower would you have if you could have any?"

"Invisibility," I replied.

"I'm intrigued," she went on. "What would you do if you were invisible?"

"Sit here and watch the TV in peace," I replied.

Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year.

If you're using public transport never give up your seat to an old lady...
    That's how I lost my job as a bus driver.

What do we want?

Race car noises!

When do we want them?

Neeeeeeoooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Afternoon Mick! Enjoyed the ugly joke!
    Still on call for labour day here.....the situation with the other family is tense but keeping our chins up. A baby is a blessing....hopefully everyone behaves.
    On day 8 but not counting!
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Good Sunday morning Nesters & Happy Mother's day

I hope you are out there finding me some nice stuff for my Mother's day gift Mick, Ha ha!!!
      Sounds like the bunnies are settling in & enjoying life.

Daisy, these are exciting days for you, enjoy every moment!
      My younger brother is about to become a first time grandparent. He reached out to me yesterday for some advice which is funny because he hasn't found me worthy enough to even talk to for a few years. I wasn't aware that he has also not been on good terms with his daughter either & now she is about to have a baby.
      I found myself telling him to do whatever he has to do to repair that relationship right now. Having grandchildren changes everything!
      The last 7 1/2 years, hands down have been the best of my entire life. The birth of my grandson changed everything for me :hug:
      Stick with your plan Daisy & believe in yourself!

Hello to everyone & wishing for a great AF day for all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        thanks for the start of the day, Mick. Good luck on finding that pot of gold!

Daisy, keep it going, every day sober is better than the alternative!

Lav, looking all gloomy again here, calling for another few days of rain starting tomorrow night. better get to mowing! actually looks like rain now..... hoping it clears soon.

SK, can't say why the geo survey, any gas related industry in your area?

hoping everyone has a fab day.

Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Happy Mothers day to all the moms and Julie and other spouses Mick,hubs bought a bougie and its about 5 foot tall my cukes are starting to bloom too,tomato plants are looking depressed after doing so well in the winter? I feel better today,I think I just didn't want to go to work yesterday, I really want to give up Saturday but I'm scared financially to make it official, I felt hurt yesterday cuz those bitches had a potluck and nobody told me! Am I that much of a witch,guess so,told hubs I hope they all get food poisoning, hr said don't say that,I said why? He says cuz it'll backfire and you'll get it with your luck haha too true,especially since I ate nearly a full tub of 7- layer dip that Kell bought me for mothers day haha,ugh,must hunt down a food,much love to all,hope everyone has a super day
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Grr,Mick,after he got it in the ground its only about 3 feet tall,meh,it'll grow
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings from sea to shining sea ABerooos!

lazy Sunday here, just catching up on shows and doing some housework and ebay.

Mick, great funnies...good larf here.

Daisy, keep up the fine work!

Sam, hang in there for better weather.

Pauly, yer no witch, that's for sure.

Lav, sage advice to relatives. they can be a challenge for sure. Me mum is in FL and dad in HI so not much drama here

continuing to titrate-up on BAC so my next dose is soon. Will make me sleepy which is fine for beddy time.

be well cats
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sam, we had sun & blue skies all afternoon. YB cut grass which was higher than my ankles, ha ha!!

Pauly, don't send out negative thoughts because you really will reap what you sow. Your work 'friends' are simply doing they best they can do, forgive them then forget them entirely. It's just not worth it getting upset over people like that. Or as I like to say screw them!! Lol
                I hope your day turned out well.

I fed the crew as I predicted except for my son who is working a 36 hr shift. He stopped by on his way to wish me a nice day
                Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X