may 12 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

may 12 th

mornin all ...and how are we today then?all good I hope...weather turned out nice again....especially for digger aka Jeeves..couldnt find him in the garden yesterday....heres why ...

20160511_115437.jpg

that hole is now got 2 stones in it...but it nearly goes into the garden under the rockery...cant really deny it was him ..look at the paws and the prints!!

20160511_115928.jpg

20160511_120304.jpg

had my first meal in 2 days last night ...mashed potatoes and gravy...but raspberry sorbet went down a treat...mouth isnt so sore ,the temptation of exploring it all tho with your tongue is hooge!!

brew time ..then get some plants into the garden ..broad beans and turnips,

hey Sam ..hows you then today 3 years plus now mate....glad the deeds are makin sense a bit more to you..weather any better now your way?

hiya pie how are you ..hows things with your dad?has everything settled down?also your brother?hope so ..lifes too short to battle..have a great day in doggy land

hiya pauly how are you doing?hope you are ok.you are spot on with the cucumbers ..they love the sun..thats when the flowers open...also when you water them,dont put water on the flowers or leaves..it tends to rot them..over here it does anyway...just water into the base of the stem...yeh me too ..got a cracking headache this morning!!

hiya ns hows you then?all good?

Daisy ...long time no see ..you doing ok?

mornin Lav...how are you doing?hope al is well..out in the garden today...fixing the mineshaft where he had a crack at it! also got calandula ,nasturtiums and hollyhocks to plant out..as well as the veg...

hiya byrdie ..nice to see you here ..hope you are doing ok...

right peeps offski so cheery bye..

12717723_967635966666311_8404818527098445573_n.jpg

joke01.jpg

At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out.
    Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother."
    Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!"

a guy broke into our house last week .he didnt take the telly ,just the remote.now he drives by every week and changes the channel..sick b.stard!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the brew, Mick. How's the dental works? you all done, I hope? Still raining here, almost 2 weeks but at least it isn't real hard rains, more like a continuous drizzle with rain intertwined. Folks here are going crazy as they can't get their first cutting of hay/rye/wheat cut to even make silage hay.

I want to thank you all for the well wishes yesterday. Greatly appreciated. That time flies by and I have to say the first year of the holiday season was the the hardest part for me, yet knowing or rather keeping checked in here and making myself accountable helped so really I have you all to thank as much as anything that any milestones are reached.

Played tunes with a buddy of mine that is having real problems with his eyes and looks like he might lose sight in one of them, detached retina. Made me think of PQ and her eye problems and wonder how she is doing. Hope ok!

have a good on everybody, hope your day goes well
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

On to year 4, Sam! Isn't it nice not to really have it be an issue anymore? I'm happy about that every day.

Thanks for the morning jokes, Mick. I recently saw this and thought of you: YouTube.

Is your dad in with you now, Pie? I hope the new situation isn't too stressful. Don't hesitate to vent :hug:.

Have a great day, Abbers.

Comment

Good Thursday morning greetings Abbers!

I am back on granddaughter duty today. It was so mice to be able to make the hour drive in sunlight, yay! Rain is due to return tomorrow though so I will try not to get to attached to the sun today

Mick, glad you are able to eat a bit after all that oral surgery.
        Looks like Jeeves was a construction worker in a past life, huh?? Those footprints are a dead giveaway.

Sam, I hope you get a day or two of sunshine as well. This constant cold rain has gotten pretty boring. It is difficult getting anything done outside, for sure.

I hope everyone has a wonderful AF day. I will probably check in later tonight.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

x-post, Lav. Have fun w/ your granddaugter. I think of your patience with yours whenever mine wears a bit thin :wink:. But at least we're not wanting to be away from them to drink! What a gift!!

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,Jeeves is gonna keep you on your toes that's for sure our tortoise cracks me up cuz I think he thinks he's a dog,he's lived behind the toilet downstairs for the whole winter,now that its warm he's been making his way outside, I seen him out where his feeding spot is so I gave him a banana and went back inside,after a little bit I look out the sliding doors and he's right there waiting to be let it so I open it and he slowly makes his way back to the bathroom, it was too funny,crazy animals,NS,I think of Lavs patience too when Louie's being a bugaboo hello Sam and Pie,Det,hope we all have a nice Thursday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick, it is a well-known fact in the dental community that if you don't feel the new teeth with your tongue they turn to GOLD. Good luck with that, I was never able to achieve gold status with any of my new choppers! Glad you are feeling better! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                Mick, it is a well-known fact in the dental community that if you don't feel the new teeth with your tongue they turn to GOLD. Good luck with that, I was never able to achieve gold status with any of my new choppers! Glad you are feeling better! Byrdie
                gold???I havent even got a chance at copper plated!!hope you are well!
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

drank on my bac. so very very sick I'm sorry
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hope your ok Det,iIthink that stuff takes time to work from what I've read

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

really sick. trying to get meds for detox
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det,maybe you should go to e.r? I don't know how bad off you're feeling but if it gets too bad ya know?((hugs))

Comment

Det, please go get yourself some help. We all care about you & don't want you to suffer :hug:

Today was pretty decent, all went well.
                          I'll just wish everyone a peaceful & safe night!
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Det, get help if you need it, don't harm yourself.
                            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

thank you. feel like a fake being on this forum but i won't stop trying. wife is getting meds and will be back in hour or so. I think I broke something in my brain or body. just dont' feel right at all. need to get a check up asap. if this gets any worse I primise I'll go to a detox center. love you all and thank you.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X