sun15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sun15th

0442 folks mornin to yall...out in a wee while tecting ..off to Lincoln,fields have been ploughed rolled and seeded so should be good ...had a stone age axe head and a gold coin off one of theese fields previous so you never know...what a lovely morning

20160515_045521.jpg

20160515_045629.jpg

if you look at the 2nd pic..below and at the 7 oclock position ,you will see 2 black and white marks..they are Canadian geese ..and they are giving it loads!!!they have got lost...less than 50yds from them is a lake to their left and they cant find it ..sat nav is broken!!anyways have a great day peeps ..lovely pic Lav..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All, Mick I hope you have more luck navigating in the detecting fields than those geese are having.

Spending all my waking hours getting Dad's house ready for sale. If any of y'all need something cleaned, just bring it on over, as I'm in that mode.

Comment

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

Thanks for starting us up Mick! I hope you have a good day & find lots of neat stuff
      We have Canadian geese around here that seem to be permanent residents & never even try to leave, ha ha. They don't seem to be the brightest lightbulbs in the pack.

Pie, you are welcome to come clean my house anytime you wish
      I know how exhausting it is to clean & get a house ready for sale - good luck!

It's cool & very windy here this morning after last evening's storms. But the sun looks good
      I just got a message that the fishermen are on the way home with no fish, oh well. I think they had fun floating on a boat & getting some fresh air.
      Hello to all & wishing for a great AF day for everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
        wow! what a change in temperature. Fire in the wood stove tonight! thanks for the early morning bugle, Mick. Good luck to you in the detect world. Pie, t'would that my old office were on wheels. Lav, the most important part of any fishing expedition is to stop at the store and buy the fish on the way home.

Off to enjoy the day, hope everyone has a good un.

Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,meh,sick again!just a cold but I'miirritated cuz the sore throat Ihad all week long was going away but last night sneezing, runny nose,grrr,hubs has it too and Lou's still coughing/runny nose,not much else going on here,Pie,come clean for me Little Bobbi is coming on Wednesday, im excited to see her but is always sad and hollow when she leaves too, was gonna do something fun today but I'll see how Ifeel after a shower,coffee and aAdvil, much love to all,enjoy this Sunday,hope Det checks in today
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X