monday the thingyyith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday the thingyyith

mornin all ..hows everyone today?not a lot of peeps on the fred again yustaday...glad I aint on commission as a crowd puller!!lovely day here yesterday,weather wise ..not so hot on the tecting front..found a couple of nice coins ...but machine broke...glad its still under warranty ...so it needs to go back!!just moved the rabbit hutch ..that pair are like yahoo where are we going?..got to move it because the walls are getting ground out and repointed starting today...dust and muck everywhere ...another excuse not to clean the windows!!
    ok ltes have a brew and make a start ....

hiya pie hows you today then?all going well?cleaning mode...send you a house if you want.....hows the dogs doing?

hiya Lav..hows you then?no fish for tea? still if floating on a boat floats your boat.........are there any Canadian geese in Canada? thy seem to be everywhere else!!have a great day...ps how are you getting on with the modern technology?(upgraded embroidery?)

hey Sam...hows you then mate?all good I hope....yep tecting technology yesterday wasnt so great but hey as long as I can get it fixed,,have a great day buddy ..

hiya pauly...hows you today then?cold any better ?hope so ..well did you do anything fun yesterday?go on tell us you did..you need to treat yourself for not swigging falling down juice!!!have a great day in haircutsvillle...

right peeps ...norra crowd today..but big shout out to everyone so have a great day...

12743696_967634533333121_5785310208029093872_n.jpg

6785_967635719999669_1803322568155072266_n.jpg

Q: Why did the witches' team lose the baseball game?
    A: Their bats flew away.

Q: Why couldn't the leopard play hide and seek?
    A: Because he was always spotted.

Yo momma's so dumb, when y'all were driving to Disneyland, she saw a sign that said "Disneyland left," so she went home.

Q. Why do anime fans listen to the radio in the morning?
    A. Because they enjoy car toons!

Q. What is the color of the wind?
    A. Blew.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    looks to be a lovely sunny day here. Frost warnings but I haven't been out to check. Did cover up stuff last night, though, just in case. Start being soiled full time today. Life sure has its odd twist and turns, thank goodness my stint with the post office was brief because that was serious stress.I ain't into stress!

Thank you for the brew, Mick. Sorry to read your detector was a defector. Glad it is under warranty.

Rain again starting Tuesday so back into that pattern again, fortunately none of it has been really hard rains, nice ground soaking kinda thing. Have and good on ladies and germs!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good Monday morning Abbers,

Sun so far this morning, yay! No frost here either, thank goodness.

Mick, do you have your rabbit hutch on wheels? You really should, ha ha!
      Sorry about your broken detector, I hope it gets fixed quickly for you. I wouldn't even know where to buy one.
      My younger grandson loved his 'fish dinner' last evening. It was actually pork tenderloin I cooked in the crockpot, LOL

Sam, wishing you the best in your new job venture! Life certainly does have a lot of twists & turns, many of them completely unforeseen. I guess the secret is remaining as flexible as possible & just going with the flow

Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all!
      I'm off to Curves to get my week started right!!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav I had to laugh at the hutch on wheels haha,Mick,nothing fun yesterday even Louie just wanted to kick back and watch his tablet,hubs is sick so he barely left his chair,luckily I got groceries done but that was it,Sam,more rain?don't float away on us hi Pie,NS,SF,Det hope you're doing good,want to hear from you soon hon,hope everyone has a great Monday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X